chapter 46

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

continuation from previous chapter.....

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is at the nightclub, looking for Top. She went inside and looked for a VIPs room, the room for the MILO gang.

Once she is there, she knocked the door and quickly steps inside.

‘Oppa!’ she called while looking around the familiar faces but she’s disappointed because the face that she really longs right now is not there.

 

‘Oh, Sica-ah. You are here,’ Jaejoong said to her.

‘Where is Top oppa?’ she asked impatiently.

‘He just left few minutes ago,’ Hyunjoong answered her.

‘Aishh, where did he go?’ she asked again.

‘I don’t know. May be his apartment,’ Yoochun told.

‘Give me his address, right NOW,’ she demanded from her oppadeul.

 

‘Cool down, ice princess. Why are you so eager to meet Tabbie?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Because I want to tell him that I love him,’ she blurted put, impatiently.

‘What??!!’ Yoochun almost yelled while Jaejoong and Hyunjoong just smiles, knowingly.

‘I knew it,’ Jae said.

‘Finally, you admitted your true feeling,’ Hyunjoong said.

 

‘Wait, what about Jiyong?’ Jae asked.

‘I confessed everything to him and now, I need to get my Tabbie. So, please give me his address, palli!’ Jessica said impatiently.

‘Arasso,’ Hyunjoong said while shaking his head at her acts.

 

The guys gave her the address.

‘Thanks, I need to go now,’ she said and walks to the door.

‘Good luck!’ they yelled to her.

 

 

Jessica quickly walked out from the club and took a cab, heading to Top’s private apartment.

She keeps telling the taxi driver to drive faster because she wants to meet with Top as quick as she can. Once she arrived at the apartment’s building, she quickly looking for his apartment.

After looking about 10 minutes, finally she found it. She took a deep breath and nervously pushed the bell but no one opens the door. She keeps on pushing the bell several times but it seems like no one is inside. That’s mean Top is still outside.

 

Jessica anxiously and patiently waits for Top in front of his front door. She tried to call him  several times but he’s not answering her calls. She leans her back against the wall while waiting for him.

30 minutes already passed but Top is still nowhere in sights. Jessica sighed but she is not giving up. She decided to keep on waiting for him. After about an hour, Top is still not back.

 

‘Where are you, oppa?’ she thought.

Suddenly, she remembered his favorite place, Han River. Jessica quickly left the apartment and took a cab, heading to Han River.

 

 

Once she reached Han River, she started to look for Top. She looks for him at their favorite spot and right there, she saw him, the guy that she truly loves, Top.

He is on the ground, leaning his back against his car and he looks lost in his thought. His face still wears the same painful and hurts expression. Seeing him like that hurts Jessica too. She feels her heart is aching because of guilt.

However, her heart is also beating different rhythm, a rhythm for her loves one. She walks towards him and once she is beside him, Top is still unaware of her presence because he is busy dozing off.