chapter 64

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At a café

Taeyang is waiting for his newly girlfriend, Yuri. They become official couple since last month.

Yuri told that she has something to discuss with him regarding GD, Jessica and Top.

 

 

‘Mianhe, oppa. Did you wait long?’ suddenly a voice interrupted Taeyang’s thought.

‘Ani, I just got here,’ Taeyeng told with his eye-smiles.

In front of him, there are Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

‘Hi, Youngbae oppa,’ the girls greeted him.

‘Hey, girls,’ he greeted back.

Yuri took a seat beside him while the other girls took their own seats, at the table. They ordered their drinks and started to discuss the serious matter.

 

 

 

‘So?’ Taeyang asked the girls.

‘Oppa, do you know where is Jiyong oppa’s ex-girlfriend, that Jina girl live?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Jina? I don’t know because we lost contact with her ever since she dumped Jiyong. No one ever mention her name in front of Jiyong because he will get mad. Why do you ask?’ he asked again.

‘Because we need to do something for Sica and Top oppa,’ Taeyeon replied.

‘You mean, to separate Sica and Jiyong?’ he asked.

‘Ani, to reunite Sica with the guy that she loves, Seunghyun oppa,’ Yoona answered, seriously.

 

 

‘Look, oppa. We know Jiyong oppa is your best friend but, we need to do something because we couldn’t see Sica in pains anymore. She suffered so much, oppa,’ Yuri told Taeyang while gripping his hand.

‘I know, Top hyung is the same too. I pity him and Sica but I couldn’t hurt Jiyong. I just can't,’ Taeyang told the girls, worried.

‘Oppa, I know Jiyong oppa will suffer but, Jessie and Top oppa are suffering too much already. Their suffered is more than Jiyong oppa’s and if this situation goes on, Jiyong oppa will be the one who hurt the most,’ Tiffany said, seriously.

‘That’s right, oppa. Sica doesn’t love Jiyong oppa at all. She only sees him as a close friend, not more than that. Her love is only for Seunghyun oppa, no one else,’ Taeyeon explained.

‘Neh, oppa. I don’t want to see her cried again. She cried every night because of missing and longing for Top oppa…… I had enough saw her tears. She is so skinny and gloomy these days. I’m worried about her,’ Yuri said with tears, worried about Jessica.

Taeyang placed his arm on Yuri’s shoulder and comforted her.

 

 

 

‘Please, oppa. Help us to do something for Sica onnie, Top oppa and even Jiyong oppa. Jiyong oppa deserve someone who loves him, not someone who is force to accept him. That’s not right, oppa. …My onnie is suffering so much, so please, help us,’ Yoona begged, on the edge of tears too.

‘What can I do to help you?’ Taeyang asked.

The girls smiled in relieved while Yuri hugged Taeyang’s waist, thankful.

 

‘Can you help us find any information about Jina?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Jina….. Ermmmm, I will try,’ Taeyang replied.

‘And oppa, can you try have a slow talk with Jiyong oppa? You are his best friend… I think he will listen to you,’ Taeyeon said.

‘He is my best friend and I know him really well. He will listen to me in anything except about his love’s life. That’s Jiyong that I know,’ Taeyang told.

The girls sighed at his words.

 

 

‘But, at least you can try. Can you do it?’ Yoona begged.

‘I will try but, I can’t promise you anything,’ Taeyeon told them.

‘It’s okay, oppa. At least, you are trying,’ Yuri said to him while smiling.

Taeyang smiled too at his girlfriend.

 

 

‘Okay, for now, we are counting on you, oppa,’ Tiffany told.

‘We hope you can find something about Jina,’ Yoona said, hopefully.

‘I will try my best,’ he promised.

The girls nodded and smiled thankfully at him.

 

Honestly, Taeyang felt guilty and awry to help the girls but, he pitied Top and Jessica too. He saw Top’s condition nowadays and he really looked miserable and heartbroken. For this once, Taeyang needs to do something against his best friend, GD for the sake of his other close friends, Top and Jessica.