chapter 17

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

‘Jiyong oppa,’ she said, surprised when she saw him.

‘Hi Sica,’ he said.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked.

‘I’m waiting for you,’ he told.

‘Waiting for me? But why?’

‘I called you many times but you didn’t answer my calls and that’s make me worried to death. So, I asked Youngbae to ask Yuri about you and she told that you went out. So, here I am, waiting for you because I’m worried about you,’ he told her with concern.

‘You called me?’ she asked while taking her phone.

 

‘Oh, mianhe. It’s in silent mode, I don’t notice your calls,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay. You are okay, right?’ he asked, concern.

‘Neh, I’m okay,’ she told while smiling.

‘You went out with Top hyung?’ he asked bitterly.

‘No, I went out by myself but I coincidently met with him at a pub. So, he took me somewhere,’ she told him.

‘You went to a pub?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said.

 ‘Alone?’

‘Neh,’ she told.

‘It’s dangerous!’ he told sternly.

 

‘Aigoo, you are just the same with Top oppa,’ she said playfully.

‘Never mind that because you are safe now. So, tell me, you are really okay?’ he asked with concern.

‘I’m okay, don’t worry. Both you and Top oppa are alike, worry so much. I’m okay,’ she told.

‘So, that incident happened on the day I brought you to the ice rink, right?’ he asked, ignoring Top’s name that’s keep on popping out from .

‘Neh,’ she said quietly.

 

‘That’s why you are sad on that day,’ GD told.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said.

‘Why don’t you tell me?’ he asked.

‘I’m sorry, oppa because I’m not ready at that time,’ she told.

‘I understand,’ he said.

‘Thanks oppa for your concern,’ she thanked while smiling to him.

 

‘You are really okay, right?’ he asked again.

‘Aigoo, I’m fine. I’m having so much fun with Top oppa,’ she told brightly.

GD feels bitter, sad and jealous when she said that. His face changed because of his jealousy. This is the 1st time he felt that way for a girl after years.

 

‘You surely have fun,’ he told bitterly, but trying to hide his jealousy.

‘But, I’m thankful to you too. For your concern,’ she told.

‘It’s nothing. But, can I asked something?’ he asked.

‘What is it?’

‘Who is that guy?’ he asked her.

‘I don’t know,’ she told.

‘Ah, okay,’ he said.

‘I’ll definitely find that jerk,’ he thought.

 

‘Oppa, are you with me?’ she asked while waving her hand in front of his face.

‘Yes, I am,’ he said cheekily.

‘How long have you been waiting for me?’ she asked.

‘Ermm, almost 2 hours,’ he told.

‘What? Why did you wait for me? Don’t bother yourself,’ she told.

‘Because I’m worried about you,’ he said.

 

‘Wow, the playboy G-Dragon knows to worry about a girl?’ she teased.

‘Yah, of course I know especially for a gorjess and y girl like you,’ he said flirtily.

‘Player!’ she said.

‘You know me,’ he told smugly.

 

‘But I know, deep inside your heart, you are a nice and kind guy,oppa,’ she said delicately while smiling sweetly to him.

Her words, her smiles and her gazes send some strange feelings to his heart. He feels something that he doesn't feels for a long time. He feels the warmness that he once feels during his teenage life, the feeling of longing, the feeling of love that he always felt for his ex-girlfriend that he loves so much and dearly. However, after a painful episode with her, he closed his heart for every girl and for him, all girls are just the same but this girl gives different feeling to him. This girl melts his heart just by her sweet smiles, her innocent gazes and her honest words. This girl crushes the barrier that he built to stop him from falling in love. He knows that he is finally falling in love again, with Jessica.

 

 

‘Oppa, you doze off again,’ she told while slightly hitting his arm.

‘Sorry, your pretty face always make me doze off,’ he told.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically.

 

‘Sica, can I ask you something?’ he asked.

‘What is it?’

‘Do you like Top hyung?’ he asked, trying hard to sound normal.

‘Why did you ask that question?

‘I just want know,’ he told.

‘I like him just like my own brother,’ she told him.

‘Really?’ he asked, happy.

‘Neh, the same with you,’ she told.

‘Ah,’ he said, slightly upset.

Jessica just smiles at him.

 

‘You must be tired. Go in and take a rest,’ he said kindly when he saw her smiles.

‘Wow, you really change now. I wonder if you are the same G-Dragon that I met on our 1st meeting,’ she said playfully.

‘I’m still the same cool, cute and handsome GD that you met before,’ he told while showing his killer smiles.

 

Jessica just chuckles at his acts.

‘See you next time, oppa,’ she told.

‘Neh, I will call you. Take a good rest,’ he said.

‘Arasso, good night, oppa,’ she said.

‘Night, gorjess,’ he told and gives a light hug to her.

 

‘Bye, Jiyong oppa,’ she said while waving her hand and walks into the building.

‘Bye,’ he said.

After she’s out of his sight, he gets into his car and drove off.


okay, major topsica n minor jisica...keke

hope all of you satisfy with my new updates..

 

sorry for any language or grammer errors...

 

thanks a lot for ur supportive comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me!..^__^

 

btw, i have a new jisica ff...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36360/lost-in-love-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-snsd-soshibang

hope you can read n gives a lot of love for that ff too..:))