chapter 28

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Jessica is in GD’s car, heading somewhere with him. They meet tonight after almost 3 weeks since their last meeting.

‘So, did you miss me?’ GD asked her.

‘Of course,’ she said.

‘Really? I miss you too,’ he told.

‘I know, you must be dying because of missing me so much,’ she told playfully.

‘You are quite right,’ he said.

 

Jessica chuckled at his words.

‘So, where are we going? Ice skating again?’ she asked.

‘No, not this time. We will go to other place,’ he told.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly while smiling.

 

After about 10 minutes, they arrived at their destination, 63 Building.

’63 Building?’ she asked while getting out from the car.

‘The night views from here are amazing,’ GD told.

‘Really?’

‘Yep, let’s go,’ he said while holding her hand.

 

They walk into the building and enter the elevator. Once they are on the top floor, Jessica is surprised because is completely vacant.

‘It’s weird, why there are no other people?’ she asked.

‘I don’t know,’ GD lied.

The truth is, he already personally book that place for the special occasion.

 

‘Wahhhh, it’s really beautiful,’ Jessica said in amazed.

‘I’ve told you. See, that’s Han River,’ he told while pointing.

‘Ah, and that’s Seoul Tower, right?’ she said excitedly.

‘Yepp,’ he said shortly while smiling to her.

Jessica is absorbed with the views while GD is busy staring at her. He just loves her so much and he couldn’t lose her in any ways.

 

 

‘Sica-ah,’ he called her softly.

‘Ermm..’ she said while gazing at him.

‘I have something to tell you,’ he told, his heart is beating out of rhythm.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked.

 

GD gently holds both of her hands and he gazes straight into her eyes.

‘I love you,’ he told delicately.

‘What?!’ she asked, surprised.

‘I love you, I really do. I love you so much,’ he confessed his feeling, sincerely.

 

Jessica stares in his eyes and she knows that he is telling the truth.

‘Oppa, i…’

‘I know this is too sudden for you. It’s okay, you don’t need to answer me right now. I will give you times to think carefully,’ he told while smiling to her.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said.

‘Sica, I closed my heart for any girls, I built thick walls and barriers between me and girl or love but you crushed those walls. You make me crazily and deeply in love again. After that awful incident, I don’t want to fall in love again but, you make me in love. I’ve lost my love once and I don’t want it to happen twice,’ he told earnestly while gazing into her eyes.

‘Oppa…’ that is all she managed to say, her eyes are tearing because of his honest confession.

 

‘You make the playboy G-Dragon changed into a loyal guy, Jung Sooyeon. I love you,’ he told.

‘Thanks for loving me, oppa,’ she said and smiles.

‘Don’t worry. Like I said, I will give you times to think and I will patiently wait for you,’ he said.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said softly.

 

GD pulls her into his arms, hugs her petite body tightly.

‘Thanks for entering my life, Sica. You make me realized that not all girls are like her, you make me realized that there is a girl like you. Because of you, I will not stuck with my playboyness forever,’ he told softly, still hugging her.

Jessica just nodded on his chest. GD kisses her shoulder, tenderly and a single tear drops on his cheek, a tear of happiness.

Finally, he confessed his feeling to her and he hopes she will accept and loves him too.

 

After a while, they broke their hug.

‘Oppa, kombawo for loving me,’ she told him.

‘No, thanks to you, I finally know how to love, again,’ he told while smiling.

‘Ani, that love is still exist deep inside your heart, you just buried it too deep,’ she said.

‘And you are the one that digs it out,’ he told.

Jessica smiles to him.

 

 

‘Let’s go, I know you are tired because of your schedules today,’ he said.

‘Neh.’

GD leans in and he kisses her forehead, softly.

 

‘Let’s go,’ he said while holding her hand.

They walk out from the building and get into his car. Jessica is still thinking about his confession.

 

‘Sica, what are you thinking?’ he asked.

‘Ah, ani. I’m just sleepy,’ she told.

‘Sorry, for bothering you even thought you are tired,’ he apologized.

‘NO, it’s okay,’ she said while smiling.

 

After about 20 minutes, they reached her dorm.

‘Sica, thinks about that deeply. I will wait for you, forever,’ he told softly.

‘Neh, oppa. I will,’ she said.

‘Good night, love you,’ he told while hugging her.

‘Night, Jiyong oppa,’ she said.

 

She steps out from the car and she told him to drive off. After he is out her sight, she walks to the entrance of her dorm.

‘Sica!’ a deep voice called her.