chapter 42

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Day after day, Jessica is always in moody and gloomy modes. There is not a single moment when she doesn’t think about Top. Top is always in her mind, night and days. She misses him like crazy and longs for him. Her routine is still the same, always crying and sad because of her longing for Top.

Meanwhile, Top is just the same with her, or even worst. He is always cold and moody. He always goes to the nightclub, flirting with girls because he wants to keep Jessica out of his mind. However, the more he tried to forget her, the more he thinks and misses her. His loves for her is getting stronger and stronger.

GD is quite miserable and confused too nowadays. It’s because he noticed Jessica’s condition. He feels that she is not being her usual self and her smiles are not her true smiles. He feels that Jessica is forcing herself and pretending to look happy in his eyes. He thinks he knows what is happening but he doesn’t want to admit it because he is afraid of losing her. Losing Jessica is the last thing that he wants to happen in his life because he loves her so much.

While Tiffany and Park Minyoung are trying their hardest to reunite TopSica by any chance but they failed. However, they are not giving up and are still trying to make those two be together.


Angel Price Music Festival

SNSD, Big Bang, TVXQ and some other top idols performed for the festival. However, SNSD and BB’s performances are at different time slot. SNSD performed 1st while BB’s slot is about 2 hours after that.

During SNSD's performance, a random crazy guy got on stage and pulled Taeyeon while they were performing. Luckily, someone hold that guy and saved Taeyeon. All SNSD members are in shocked state, especially Taeyeon herself.

After their performances ended, they quickly head to their waiting room and calm themselves.

 

 

‘Are you okay, Taeyonnie?’ Sunny asked.

‘I’m okay, don’t worry,’ Taeyeon assured.

‘OMG, that’s totally scary,’ Tiffany told.

‘It is scary. It reminds me about that incident,’ Jessica said weakly, recalling her painful experience when a ert man touched her.

 

‘Sica, stop thinking about that,’ Yuri told with concern.

Yoona hugs Jessica, to calm her because she looks pale and scared.

 

‘Jess, don’t think about it,’ Tiffany told softly.

‘It’s just keep on replaying on my mind,’ Jessica said.

‘Sica, just forget those awful incidents. We need to be strong,’ Taeyeon said to her.

‘Neh, Taeyeonnie. No wonder you are our leader, you are so strong,’ Jessica told.

Taeyeon smiles at her, the supposed ice princess of SNSD. Even though Jessica is called ice princess by their fans, but she is a really sensitive and fragile in heart. It’s just her face looks cold, but her heart is really soft and fragile.

 

 

‘I want to get some air,’ Jessica said.

‘I will come with you,’ Tiffany quickly told.

‘Thanks.’

‘Anything for you, Jess,’ Tiffany said while smiling.

JeTi walk out of the room, together while Yuri is staring at them.

 

They walk to a nearby corner and sit on the bench.

‘Are you really okay?’ Tiffany asked her.

‘I’m fine, I just need some times to calm down,’ Jessica answered.

‘Or someone to calm you,’ Tiffany said meaningfully.

‘Someone? Only one person can calm me and make me feels safe right now,’ Jessica told.

‘I know,’ Tiffany said.

Jessica lets out a sigh, a heavy sighed and gazes down on the floor, blankly.

 

‘I miss him, Fany-ah,’ Jessica told.

‘I know.’

‘How I wish he is with me right now. I want to stay in his warm arms. His arms make me feels safe and protected,’ Jessica said while smiling, thinking about her only one, Top.

‘Jess~~~~’

‘Fany, I’m such a bad girl because I’m thinking about another guy even though I already have a boyfriend. I feel so guilty to Jiyong oppa but I just couldn’t stop thinking about Top oppa. I make a big sin, right? Thinking about another man. I’m a bad and mean girl,’ Jessica told bitterly.

‘Ani, it’s okay because that’s the only thing you can do. You can’t be together with the guy that you love, so, the only way to be together with him is by thinking about him. It’s okay, Jessie,’ Tiffany said softly, holding her own tears seeing Jessica’s condition.

‘Really?’ Jessica asked, tears gleaming in her eyes.

‘Yeah.’

 

Jessica smiles at Tiffany, but her smile is not like her old smiles. Her smile looks so weak and fake.

‘Jess, can you wait here for a while? I need to get my phone because Siwon oppa might call me,’ Tiffany told.

‘Of course, go ahead. I’m fine,’ she said.

‘I’ll be back,’ Tiffany told and patted her shoulder.

 

Tiffany walks away, leaving Jessica alone.