chapter 13

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

After about 15 minutes, they arrived.

‘Ice-skating?’ Jessica asked when she saw the signboard.

‘Yep, my friend owns this place. I always come here whenever I want to be alone,’ he told.

‘Ahhh, but it’s closed already,’ she said.

‘Here,’ he said while showing the keys to her.

‘You have the keys?’ she asked.

‘Yep, I borrow from him,’ he told.

 

Jessica nodded and steps out from the car. They walk into the building and once they are inside, she saw a large ice rink.

‘Have you try ice skating before?’ GD asked.

‘No, never,’ she said.

‘I can teach you,’ he said while smiling.

‘Okay.’

 

GD gives a pair of ice skates’ boots to Jessica. They sit on a bench and change into the boots. GD is already done with his boots while Jessica is having difficulties to wear it.

He kneels down in front of her and helps her with her boots. She just lets him helps her with the boots.

‘Thanks,’ she said after he’s done.

‘You are welcome,’ he said.

 

He offers his hands for Jessica. She takes his hands and he helps her to stand up. He brings her to the ice rink while holding both of her hands.

‘Oppa, please don’t let go of my hands,’ she said worriedly.

‘Don’t worry, I won’t,’ he told.

 

They skate by holding hands. GD holds both of her hands because she never skates before. There are few times when she almost slipped off but luckily GD holds her.

 ‘Woaaah, this is fun,’ she said while smiling widely.

‘Are you happy?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said, still holding his hands.

 

‘I’ll slowly let go of your hands, okay?’ he said.

‘No, I don’t think I can do it on my own,’ she told.

‘Yes, you can,’ he said while slowly letting go of her hands.

‘Ahh, ahh,’ she yelled, afraid of falling down.

GD chuckles at her acts.

 

GD successfully let go one of her hands. Now, he’s just holding one of her hands.

‘See, you can do it,’ he encouraged her.

‘Woaaa,’ she said excitedly like a little kid.

 

GD is so happy seeing her bright and happy sides.

‘Now, I will let go this one,’ he said while trying to free her hand.

‘Slowly, slowly,’ she said.

‘Arasso,’ he told and slowly letting go of her grip.

 

‘See, you can do it!’ he said when Jessica succeed in skating by herself.

‘Neh,’ she said while slowly skating while GD is tailing beside her.

‘You are doing great,’ he keeps on encouraging her.

‘Of course,’ she said smugly.

 

But, right after that, she slipped off on the ice rink.

‘Oucchhh,’ she whined while GD is laughing at her.

‘That’s what you got for being arrogant,’ he told while still laughing.

‘Hikhhs. Help me, please,’ she begged with her puppy eyes.

 

GD skates to her and offers his hands for her. She takes it and mischievously pulls him down on the rink. He fell off too, beside her.

‘Serve you right,’ she told while laughing.

‘You!’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

‘That’s what you get for laughing at me,’ she said while smirking.

‘Aishh, now we are both wet,’ he told while brushing his wet pants because of the ice.

 

‘Come,’ he said when he managed to stand up.

He offers his hands for her.

 

Jessica takes his hands.

‘Let’s skating!’ he said excitedly.

 

They skate by holding hands. GD holds her left hand with his right hand, tightly, to prevent her from falling off again. They happily skate around the ice rink.

‘Ice princess on the ice rink,’ he teased while skating.

‘You must be freezing right now,’ she said playfully.

‘Neh, because of your coldness and also the ice’s coldness,’ he said while Jessica chuckles at him.

 

Jessica is having so much fun with GD. For the 1st time, he doesn’t show his flirt and playboy acts with her. He seems like a nice guy and it’s a new side of GD that she never saw before. She doesn’t expect that GD has this side of him. After about an hour, both of them sits on the bench, tired but happy.

‘Thanks, oppa,’ she thanked.

‘It’s nothing,’ he said.

 

‘Wow, I never thought that G-Dragon is actually a nice guy,’ she said playfully.

‘You just realized that I’m a nice guy, huh?’ he said.

‘You are nice but also a playboy,’ she teased.

‘Come on, I’m not that bad,’ he groaned.

‘I know because I just witnessed the new side of you,’ she told while smiling.

GD smiles too because he really loves to see her smiles. Her smiles somehow warm his heart.

 

‘So, you told me that something bad happened to you. What is it?’ he asked.

‘It’s nothing. I will tell you later when I’m ready,’ she told.

‘Okay, I get it. I won’t force you,’ he said kindly.

GD notices that she is slightly shivering. He takes off his jacket and wraps it around her shoulders.

 

‘Thanks but you will be freezing, oppa,’ she told.

‘No, I’m fine. I’m the man,’ he said cheekily.

She chuckles at him. GD really surprised her with his kind and nice attitudes.

 

‘I’ll make my comeback in 3 days,’ he told.

‘I know, good luck, oppa,’ she said.

‘I’m nervous,’ he said to her.

‘Wow, G-Dragon is nervous?’ she teased.

‘Mwe? I can’t be nervous? I’m just a normal guy,’ he told sourly.

‘I know, but don’t worry, you will do great,’ she said while smiling.

‘Really?’

‘Of course, you are G-Dragon. I will cheer for you,’ she told.

‘You will?’ he asked happily.

‘Neh~~~’ she said cutely.

GD chuckles and really happy because she is more warm towards him now. She’s started to show her aegyo and not only acts cold with him.

 

‘Top hyung and me will launch our Double combo world premiere via Youtube,’ he told her.

‘Really? Woww, it must be great,’ she said.

‘That’s why I’m more nervous,’ he told.

‘Top oppa is nervous too about your duets,’ she said, showing concerns about Top.

GD’s face change when she said that but she doesn’t notice it.

 

‘How did you know?’ GD asked, jealous.

‘He told me,’ she said casually.

‘When?’

‘When we went to Han River and every time when he called me,’ she told.

‘Han River?’

‘Yep, I never know that the cool Tabbie oppa is quite sentimental,’ she said while smiling and that makes GD really jealous.

 

‘He always calls you?’ he asked.

‘Yep, he is so kind and nice,’ she told.

‘Ah,’ he said shortly.

‘Despite his grim face, he’s so nice and kind,’ she told while smiling.

 

‘Can we stop talking about him?’ GD asked.

‘Eh?’

‘You are with me now, not Top hyung,’ he told.

‘Ah, sorry,’ she apologized and smiles to him.

Seeing her smiles make him smiles too.

 

‘Oppa, I heard about your plagiarize issues before, it’s settle yet?’ she asked.

‘Neh, it’s already settled,’ he told.

‘That’s great. Now, you can breathe freely because you are not guilty,’ she said.

‘How did you know that I’m not guilty? You don’t know the result of the case, right?’ he asked.

‘I believe and sure that you are not guilty. How come someone as talented as you accused of plagiarize?’ she told.

‘You believe in me?’ he asked, feeling so happy.

‘I do. Even though you are a playboy, but I know you are not a plagiarizer,’ she said playfully.

GD chuckles at her remarks and he’s smiling like an idiot when she told that she believes in him.

 

 

‘It’s really cold, oppa,’ she said while hugging herself.

‘Let’s go, you might get cold,’ he said.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

GD pulls her from the bench and they walk to his car. He puts his arm on her shoulder because she is shivering and this time, she doesn’t push his arm away. And that’s make GD so happy.

 

He drives her to her dorm. Once they arrived, she gives back his jacket to him and steps out from the car.

‘Thanks for tonight, oppa. I’m really happy,’ she told.

‘Anything for you, gorjess,’ he said in his flirty tones.

 

Jessica chuckles because he is back in his playboy modes.

‘Drive carefully and good luck for your Double combo World Premiere,’ she told.

‘Kombawo, see you next time. And don’t forget to cheer for me,’ he said.

‘I will. Bye, oppa,’ she said while waving her hand.

‘Bye,’ he said.

 

She walks into the building and GD drove off.


major jisica moments for jisica shippers..

sorry for topsica shippers...huhu

 

next update will contains major topsica moments...

i promised!...

 

thanks so much for your comments!!..:))

keep on dropping your comments for me..

sorry for any language n grammar mistakes..