chapter 10

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Back to TopSica

‘Sica, wakes up,’ Top said while shaking her shoulder, softly.

But, she didn’t budged.

 

Top gazes at her pretty face. Her perfect and honey milk skin, her pretty lips, her y cheekbones and everything. She’s so pretty even without make-up. He gently brushes her bangs that’s covering her perfect-shaped eyes.

He couldn’t resist touching her cheek. He gently caresses her cheek and his eyes are locked to her y lips. He has the urge to taste those lips that always pout at him.

He leans in, closing their gaps and when her lips are just an inch from his, he stops. Instead, he kisses her forehead, softly. When his lips touch her skin, he feels electrocute on his body and some kind of strange but warm feelings in his heart. His heart is beating out of rhythm and he knows that he is somehow in love with her.

He quickly leans on his seat and breath in and out. After calming down, he tries to wake her up, again.

 

 

‘Sica, wakes up!’ he said loudly to her ears.

She slowly opens her eyes.

 

‘Are we arrived already?’ she murmured.

‘Yep, sleepy head,’ he told.

‘Sorry, I fallen asleep,’ she said.

‘It’s okay, go in and have a good sleep,’ he told while smiling.

Jessica notices his jacket on her body.

 

‘Here, oppa. Thank you,’ she said while giving him the jacket.

‘Goodnight,’ he said.

‘Night, oppa,’ she said from outside the car.

 

‘See you next time. Go inside,’ he told.

‘Neh, drive carefully,’ she said and walks into the building.

Once she’s out of his sight, he drove off while still thinking about the kiss.


At BB’s dorm

Top arrived at their dorm and when he walks into the leaving room, he saw GD is still awake. He’s watching TV but he seems not focus on it.

‘Oh, you are still awake, Jiyong-ah?’ Top asked and sits on the couch, beside GD.

‘Neh, not sleepy yet. What takes you so long?’ he asked curiously but trying to sound normal.

‘I went somewhere with Jessica,’ he told while his eyes are fix on the TV.

 

‘Ah, where?’ he asked.

‘Somewhere special,’ Top told happily.

‘Somewhere special? With Jessica? Great,’ GD murmured to himself.

‘Did you say something?’ Top asked.

‘Ah, ani,’ he denied.

 

‘So, it’s Jessica who you always text recently?’ GD asked.

‘Ermm, well, yeah,’ Top admitted.

‘Do you like her?’ GD asked.

‘Why are you so interested about me and Sica?’ Top asked, curious.

‘Ah, nothing. I just want to know about you and her because both of you seem so closed with each other,’ GD makes excuses.

 

‘Well, we are closed and you seem closed with her too,’ Top told.

‘We did but I think it will be more accurate if you said that she annoys with me,’ GD said playfully.

‘She did, she told me,’ Top told.

‘She told you?’

‘Yepp,’ Top said while smiling.

 

‘So, tell me. Do you like her?’ GD asked, trying hard to sound normal.

‘Ermm, I guess I do like her. I mean, she’s different with other girls. You know what I mean, right?’ Top said.

‘Different? In what way?’ GD asked even though he already knows.

‘The way she acts, her attitudes, she’s just different and cool. I like girl like her. She makes me attracted to her,’ Top told.

‘Ahh,’ that’s the only thing that GD manages to say because that’s exactly how he feels towards Jessica.

 

‘I’m tired. I’m going to sleep,’ Top told and leave GD alone in the leaving room.

‘Top hyung likes her. But, why do I care so much? Of course I care because I want her to like me just like the other girls. But, Top hyung likes her. Should I let her with Top hyung? Hyung is a nice guy but, no no. I need to try my luck with the ice princess,’ GD debates in his mind.

 

After that, he turns off the TV and walks to his own room with Gaho’s tailing behind him.


a really2 long updates..

sorry for the late updates..

but i think i redeem myself by updating these long, right?..keke

 

n this is also for Jessica's birthday!..

happy besday to our our princess, jessica jung!..

 

thanks for all your comments..

keep on dropping your comments for me..

 

sorry for all language n grammar errors..

enjoy these chapters..