chapter 38

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

After the day when Jessica chose GD, Top started to distance himself from Jessica. He avoids and ignores her calls and messages because he is sad and hurts. Furthermore, he doesn’t want to become the 3rd party in JiSica relationship.

Meanwhile, GD is happy having Jessica with him. He is always in good moods and that’s make Top sadder and hurts.

Jessica is in the same condition with Top. She is always crying, gloomy and sad. However, every time she is with GD, she always look happy and faking a smile for him. She is happy seeing the different GD and she is thankful because GD is finally changed, 100%.

However, her heart is in pain and hurting because she misses Top so much and she longs for him. She always cries in front of Tiffany because she is the only one that knows her true feeling, besides Yuri. However, she is always leaning on Tiffany because Tiffany understands her and knows her sadness and pains.


At SNSD’s dorm

‘Where is Sica?’ Yuri asked her members who are resting in the leaving room.

‘Out,’ Tiffany answered shortly.

‘Ahh, she must be with Jiyong oppa,’ Yuri said while smiling.

‘Of course, with her beloved G-Dragon,’ Taeyeon said playfully.

 

‘Onnie, didn’t you notice something unusual with Jessica onnie?’ Yoona asked.

‘What do you mean?’ Yuri asked.

‘She should be happy and blissful because she is in love and has a boyfriend now. However, I always saw her in her gloomy and sad mood. I once caught her crying in her room,’ Yoona told with concern.

‘Neh, me too. Sica is not being her usual self. She is not like someone who is in love,’ Taeyeon agreed with Yoona.

‘Really? I don’t notice that,’ Yuri said.

‘Of course you don’t notice because you never care about her,’ Tiffany said cynically to Yuri.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon are shocked with Tiffany’s attitude towards Yuri.

‘What do you mean?’ Yuri asked sternly.

‘What I mean? I mean that you caused her being like that right now!’ Tiffany yelled in anger.

‘Bwoh?!’ Yuri asked loudly.

‘Fany-ah, Yul-ah, cool down. What’s wrong? What’s the problem?’ Taeyeon asked, trying to cool down YulTi.

‘What’s wrong? Ask her!’ Tiffany told while pointing to Yuri.

 

‘What is it? Why are you acting like this to me? I don’t get it!’ Yuri said.

‘Because you forced Sica to accept Jiyong oppa even though you know that she loves Top oppa! You know that she doesn’t love Jiyong oppa but you and Youngbae oppa forced her to accept Jiyong oppa! And now, she is suffering so much!!’ Tiffany burst out her anger towards Yuri.

‘Bwoh?!’ both Yoona and Taeyeon said in unison, shocked.

‘Neh, Sica doesn’t love Jiyong oppa. She loves Top oppa but she sacrificed her own feeling because she couldn’t hurt Jiyong oppa. She is afraid if she accepts Top oppa, Jiyong oppa will be back to his old self, the heartless and playboy G-Dragon. Sica is afraid that Youngbae oppa or Yul or anyone else will blame her for that!’ Tiffany told the truth to YoonYulTae with tears in her eyes.

 

‘What? Sica really did that?’ Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

Tiffany just nodded while wiping off her tears.

 

‘Onnie, why did you do that to Sica onnie?’ Yoona asked Yuri.

‘I didn’t force her! I just told her to think deeply and carefully,’ Yuri defended herself.

‘Really? That’s why you and Youngbae oppa constantly reminded her about how Jiyong oppa changed because of her and his awful past experience?’ Tiffany asked cynically.

‘I…I…’ Yuri stuttered.

‘Yul, you know Sica. She is a selfless girl, too selfless and kind, she has no greed at all. You know that, right? But, why did you keep on making her feel bad, sorry and responsible for Jiyong oppa? It’s not her fault that his ex-gf cheated on him, it’s not Sica’s fault that he once lost his love to his best friend. Why do you want Sica to take all the responsibilities?’ Tiffany asked.

‘You did that, Yul?’ Taeyeon asked.

 

‘I did but I have my own reason!’ Yuri said sternly.

‘What is your reason? Tell me!!’ Tiffany shouted.

‘I believe Jiyong oppa loves Sica so much, he loves her dearly and will never hurts her! That’s why I want her to accept him,’ Yuri told.

‘Are you saying that Top oppa doesn’t love Sica as much as Jiyong oppa?’ Tiffany asked in disbelief.

‘Well, yeah.’

 

‘You are kidding me. Top oppa has been nice, sweet and kind to Sica since the 1st time they met each other. He is always there for her every time she needs a companion. He loves her, dearly,’ Tiffany told.

‘And so do Jiyong oppa. He is attracted to her since the 1st time they met!’ Yuri said.

‘Ah, really? I think it’s natural for a playboy GD to attract to a beautiful girl like Sica,’ Tiffany said cynically.

‘Jiyong oppa was a playboy but he is not anymore. Sica changed him, he becomes the loyal Jiyong because of Sica! You do know that it’s really hard for a playboy to change, right? If he really changed, it’s because he has met with his true love. Sica is Jiyong oppa’ true love,’ Yuri told.

 

‘I know, so does with Top oppa. However, did you ever think about Sica? About her feeling?!’ Tiffany asked loudly.

‘I know she loves Top oppa but times will slowly change her. She will accept Jiyong oppa soon because I know she likes him,’ Yuri told.

‘Yul, how can you be so selfish??’ Taeyeon asked sternly and makes Yuri surprised.

‘What?’

‘You know Sica and Top oppa loves each other but you still forced her to accept Jiyong oppa?!’ Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

‘I did that because I believe Jiyong oppa is Sica’s true love,’ Yuri told.

‘Ani, you did that because you are influenced by Youngbae oppa,’ Tiffany said to her.

‘No, I don’t!’ Yuri told sternly.

‘Yes, you are, onnie,’ Yoona told.

 

 

‘Now, all of you are on Fany’s side, huh?’ Yuri asked.

‘Ani, we are on Sica’s side. We just want Sica to be happy and not suffer like now,’ Taeyeon answered.

‘She will be happy soon, trust me!’ Yuri told.

‘I can’t believe this, onnie. Are you the Yuri onnie that I know? Because Yuri onnie that I know will never let Sica onnie suffers and sad,’ Yoona said sternly.

‘Neh, Yuri that we know will always want Sica to be happy,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Yul, I don’t know what you are thinking but, you should know that Sica cried every night because she misses Top oppa. She is hurting so much and suffering because she loves him, not Jiyong oppa. If you still considered yourself as her friend, please rethink of what you have done,’ Tiffany said meaningfully and left the living room.

 

‘Neh, onnie. Tiffany onnie is right,’ Yoona said and walks to her room.

‘Yul, please think of what you have done. Please think of Sica’s feeling, even just once,’ Taeyeon told and left the living room, heading to her own room.

 

Yuri is left alone in the living room. All Tiffany’s words are keep on replaying in her mind.

‘Am I wronged?’ she asked herself.

 

 

Right then, Jessica entered the living room. She is back from her date with GD.

‘Sica, you are back. Did you have fun?’ Yuri asked with smiles.

‘Yeah, I did,’ she answered with straight-faced.

‘How’s Jiyong oppa and how is your date?’ Yuri asked excitedly.

‘He’s fine and our date is fine too,’ Jessica answered, uninterestedly.

‘Are you okay?’ Yuri asked kindly.

‘Yeah, I’m just tired,’ she told, still with her lazy and sad tones.

 

Yuri noticed her sad tones and she looks so sad and weak.

‘Good night, Yul,’ Jessica told, slightly cold and quickly walks to her room.

'Night, Sica.'

 

Yuri is left alone, again.

‘Sica, did you love Top oppa that much?’ Yuri thought.