chapter 57

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At a club

Taeyang and GD are hanging out in a club or more precisely, Taeyang is accompany the heartbroken GD. It’s almost 1 ½ months after Jessica left GD and he is getting worst. He can’t forget her no matter how hard he tried.

Her image, her sweet voices, her gorgeous face, her pouty lips and her sweetness always disturbing GD’s mind and heart. All this while, he kept all of his sadness in his heart and only Taeyang knows about it.

GD is basically dying, inside. On the outside, he looks quite okay but inside, he is slowly dying. Whenever he saw Top, he can’t avoid feeling jealous and mad at him. He is jealous because Top has Jessica with him and he is mad because Top is the cause why he lost Jessica.

He keeps himself busy days and nights, so that he can keeps Jessica out of his mind. Every night, he will go to the clubs and drunk. Only Taeyang knows GD’s real condition and he feels really sorry for his best friend. He never saw GD in that state. He is even worst compared to when Jina, his ex-girlfriend, left him.

 

 

 

GD is drinking like always while some girls are trying to flirt with him but he just ignored them.

‘Ji, stop doing this. Stop crushing yourself,’ Taeyang advised.

‘My life is nothing without her, Youngbae. You know that, right? She is my life, my soul,’ GD told, slightly drunk.

‘You need to forget her and move on! There are many other girls outside there who are willing to be with you,’ Taeyang told.

‘But I don’t want other girl! I just want her! I just want her, Bae-ah! Why can’t I have her?’ GD asked with his sorrow voice.

‘Jiyong, seriously, you need to let her go. She is Top hyung’s girl now!’ Taeyang told.

‘Shiro! I don’t want to let her go! And you know why? Because I will die without her! I’m dying now, Youngbae-ah,’ GD said.

 

 

Taeyang feels really sorry for his best friend. What he said is the truth, GD is really dying, inside. Taeyang wanted to help him but he doesn’t know how. He couldn’t think of any way to help GD except getting Jessica back to him and Taeyang knows that is impossible because Jessica is with Top now, his other brother.

‘I..I…I’m going to bathroom,’ GD told.

 

GD walked unstable to the bathroom. A few minutes after that, Taeyang followed him because he’s afraid that GD might fainted in the bathroom due to his drunken state.

Then, Taeyang’s eyes caught something at the back door. GD is been dragged away by a bunch of guys. Taeyang quickly followed him and the guys.

 

‘Man, what are you trying to do?!’ Taeyang asked when he saw GD with the scary guys.

‘Stay out of this, Youngbae. I want to have some fun,’ GD told.

‘Fun? Are you insane?!’ Taeyang asked, realized what GD’s intention is.

GD wanted to fight with those guys.

 

‘Yes, he just wants some fun,’ one of the guys said with evil smiles.

‘Jiyong, please stop!’ Taeyang told.

‘Youngbae-ah, this is the only way I can forget about her, so, just let me have some fun,’ GD told while smiling.

Taeyang knows nothing and no one can stop GD except one person, Jessica.

 

 

Taeyang quickly dialed Jessica’s number.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo, Youngbae oppa..

Taeyang: Sica, you need to come fast!

Sica: Where? And why?

Taeyang: To the usual pub because only you can help Jiyong now..

Sica: What happened to Jiyong oppa?! *worried..

Taeyang: Sica, only you can help him..Please come, quickly before it’s too late..

Sica: Arasso.. I'll be there in minutes.. *panicked and worried.

 

 

 

GD already started his insane acts. He fights with the guys, one by one. He is smiling and laughing like an insane guy even though he is beaten. He just doesn’t care what happened to his body.

Taeyang tried to stop him but GD just pushed him away. 10 minutes passed, GD is still fighting with one of the guys while the others are cheering. GD is bleeding on his lips, bruises on his face and his arms.

Taeyang couldn’t witness that scene but he can’t do anything to stop them. He walked inside and rushing to the front door. He walked to the outside of the pub, waiting for Jessica.

Right then, a cab stopped in front of the pub and a pretty girl stepped out with anxious face.

 

‘Sica!’ Taeyang called.

‘Oppa!’ she said and quickly walked towards him.

‘Finally, you are here. Come quickly,’ Taeyang said while dragging her into the pub.

Jessica couldn’t ask anything because Taeyang looks so panicked and worried.

 

 

Taeyang asked two bouncers to come with them. Once they are outside the pub, at the back, Jessica is shocked because she saw GD is bleeding and he is fighting with one big guy.

‘Oppa!’ she called loudly.

 

Her voice alone manages to make him stopped from continue fighting with the guy.

‘Sica~’ GD said, weakly.

 

Jessica quickly runs to him and hugs his waist, tightly.

‘Please stop, please,’ she begged with teary eyes.

‘Yes, I will. I will stop now,’ GD told.

 

The guy tried to throw his fist at GD but the bouncer that Taeyang bring along stopped him.

After awhile, all the guys are gone with the bouncer.

‘Why are you doing this?’ Jessica asked GD.

‘I miss you so much, Sica,’ he said with teary eyes.

‘You are bleeding,’ she told, worried.

‘It’s nothing compared to my bleeding heart,’ he said.

 

Jessica feels really sad and guilty when he said that.

‘Youngbae-oppa, help me,’ she asked for Taeyang.

 

Taeyang brings the lifeless GD to his car with Jessica who is holding his arm. Taeyang drove to GD’s private apartment.

Once at his apartment, Taeyang brought him to his room and laid him on his bed.

‘Thank you, Youngbae oppa. I will take care of him now,’ Jessica told.

‘Are you sure you will be okay with him, alone?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Yes, I will and I want to take care of him,’ she answered.

‘Arasso. If you want anything or need any help, just called me,’ he told.

 

Jessica nodded and Taeyang left. She gazes at the weak and lifeless GD.

‘Jiyong oppa~~’ she called.

‘Sica, where am I?’ GD asked weakly.

‘In your room.’

‘Ah, my room,’ he said while smiling, still drunk.

‘Wait here, I will get some drink for you,’ she told and left the room, heading to the kitchen.

 

 

When she is in the kitchen, she heard a loud sound from GD’s bedroom, a sound of broken glasses.

Jessica rushed to the room and she is shocked seeing GD with bleeding fist and broken mirror. Apparently, GD threw his fist at the mirror and it’s broken.

‘Oppa!’ she called.

 

GD turned around and faced her with sad face.

‘Sica… My Sica,’ he said weakly.

 

Jessica pulled him towards her and let him sits on the bed. She saw his bleeding and wounded fist.

‘Where is the first aid?’ she asked, holding her tears.

‘There, inside the closet,’ he told while pointing to a closet.

 

Jessica quickly took the first aid and sits beside him.

'Oppa, why are you doing this?' Jessica asked with teary eyes.

'My life is meaningless without you,' GD said.

'Please stop hurting yourself,' she begged while treating his wounds.

'Sica, please don't leave me. Please,' he begged with tears, didn't care about his wounds.

'Oppa......'

 

 

Her tears are finally rolling down her cheeks when she saw GD is crying like a little kid, begging for her. He looks so weak and lifeless, he is not the old GD that she knows.

‘Sica, I miss you so much. I cannot live without you. I’m dying without you,’ he told with his manly tears.

‘I know, I know. Now, let me treat your wounds first,’ she sobbed.

‘No, these wounds are nothing compared to the wound in my heart,’ he said, sadly.

 

‘I know, oppa. You are hurting inside and outside. Now, let me heal this wound first,’ Jessica said while treating his wounds.

‘Then after that, can you heal the wound inside my heart?’ GD asked with his red eyes.

‘Is that what you really want?’ she asked back, with tears too.

‘Yes, that’s what I want. I know I sound selfish, but I cannot bear this pain anymore. It’s killing me, Sica,’ he said while punching his chest.

Jessica holds his hand to stop him from hitting himself.

 

‘Arasso, I will heal your wound like you wanted,’ Jessica said to him.

‘Are you serious?’

‘Yes, I’m serious,’ she said, sadly.

‘Promised me that you will never leave me again. Promised me that you will stay by my side until I let you go, until I let go of your hand,’ he asked.

‘I….I…pro..promised, oppa,’ she answered with tears.

She is thinking about Top and that’s make her sad.

 

 

‘You will keep your promise, right?’ GD asked, weakly.

‘Yes, I will… Now, you need to rest and sleep,’ she told.

‘You will be here?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I will right beside you,’ she answered while forcing a smile.

 

GD slowly lay down on his bed while his eyes never leave Jessica’s. He is gazing weakly at her, he looks so pale and weak.

‘Get some sleep,’ she said softly while his hair.

‘Neh,’ he said, weakly.

 

Jessica is his hair, softly while GD interlocked her other hand with his.

‘Oppa, promised me that you will never hurt yourself again,’ she said while his hair.

‘I promised,’ he said.

‘You are having fever, your head is burning,’ she told while touching his forehead with her palm.

‘My head ache,’ he told with frowns.

‘Do you have pain killer?’ she asked.

‘Yes, in the cupboard at the kitchen.’

 

‘Wait here, I’ll get it for you,’ Jessica told him.

She stood up and GD quickly grabbed her wrist.

 

‘You won’t leave, right?’ he asked, weakly.

‘No, I won’t,’ she assured him.

Jessica leaned in and kissed his forehead, softly. After that, she walked out from the room, to take the medicine.

GD is smiling and he touched his forehead where Jessica’s lips just landed.

 

‘Thank you, god,’ he said quietly to himself.

 

 

 

After that, Jessica returned to the room with a glass of drink and the painkiller. GD ate it and continued lay down on the bed. Jessica took a basin and a towel, to wipe his face. She took a really good care of him. She put the wet towel on his forehead, to reduce his burning.

‘Thank you, Sica,’ he thanked her, weakly.

‘Anything for you, Jiyong oppa,’ she said softly.

 

GD smiled at her.

‘Go to sleep, I will be here,’ Jessica told him.

‘Promised?’ he asked.

‘Yes, promised,’ she answered while interlocking their fingers.

‘Arasso,’ he said.

 

Jessica his hair, softly. She doesn’t know what she feels right now. She does love Top so much but seeing GD’s condition, she just couldn’t leave him. Her heart is aching because she feels guilty for both Top and GD. She is considered cheating on Top right now and that’s really hurts her.

‘God, what should I do?’ she whispered to herself.

 

 

GD falls asleep instantly because he is so weak whereas Jessica falls asleep after a couple of minutes. She is tired for taking care of GD. She falls asleep with her head leaned on the bed, she is on the floor, beside the bed. Her other hand is gripping with GD’s.

Jessica doesn’t realize that she got many texts and calls from Top because her phone is in her bag, in silent mode.


aigooo, after like forever, i finally updated this story..huhu

mianhe for really2 late update n a short one too...

it's just i seriously having writer block for this ff..

but, i will try harder to get new ideas n overcome my writer block..

just bear with me, okay?

 

keep on supporting me..:)