chapter 32

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At a private café

Yuri and Jessica are waiting for Taeyang. Yuri forced Jessica to accompany her because Jessica is always depressed nowadays, thinking about GTop. Jessica agreed but she makes Yuri swears that neither GD nor Top will be there because she is not ready to face them, yet.

‘Hi girls,’ Taeyang greeted YulSic.

‘Hi oppa,’ Yuri greeted happily.

‘Anniyong oppa,’ Jessica said coldly.

 

Taeyang already used to her nature, her ice princess nature every time she is in bad mood or have problem.

‘Sorry about that, oppa,’ Yuri told while gesturing about Jessica’s coldness.

‘It’s okay. I get it,’ he said while smiling.

 

‘What do you want to eat?’ Taeyang asked YulSic.

‘I want _____’ Yuri said.

‘Sica?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Give me ____’ she answered with straight face.

Taeyang ordered the foods for them.

 

 

‘Sica-ah, are you okay?’ Taeyang asked.

‘I’m not,’ she answered quietly.

‘I know about it,’ he told.

‘I don’t know what to do,’ Jessica told him while Yuri is listening.

‘You are in conflict right now, I get it. Do you really love Top hyung?’ Taeyang asked.

Jessica just nodded.

 

‘You know about Jiyong’s past, right?’ he asked.

‘I know and that’s why I’m so miserable right now,’ she answered.

‘Sica-ah, maybe I sound selfish but I really hope that you can love and accept Jiyong,’ he said.

‘Me too, Sica. I’m hoping the same with Youngbae oppa,’ Yuri told.

‘But, I don’t love Jiyong oppa more than just a friend,’ Jessica told YulYang.

 

‘I know but I think you can try. Sica-ah, I’ve witnessed the heartbroken Jiyong once. Trust me, he is so heartbroken that you cannot imagined his condition at that time. And I’ve also witnessed the kind Jiyong that I know turn into a playboy and flirty Jiyong. But you return my old best friend back, the kind Jiyong and I don’t want him to go back to his playboyness,’ Taeyang said earnestly.

‘But if I accept Jiyong oppa, I will hurt Top oppa and I need to lie to Jiyong oppa about my true feeling,’ she told.

'And I will hurt myself too,' she thought in her mind.

 

‘Don’t tell him your feeling. He will be broken into pieces if he knows that you love Top hyung,’ Taeyang said.

‘Then, you want me to lie to him? I’ll be the same with his ex-gf if I do that,’ she told sternly.

‘Sica-ah, you just need to accept him and slowly, your heart will opens for him. Trust me,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘I don’t think I can because only Top oppa in my heart right now,’ she told quietly.

 

 

‘Sica, please don’t hurt Jiyong. I begged you,’ Taeyang begged.

‘And you want me to hurt Top oppa? He is your friend too,’ Jessica said.

‘I know. Don’t get me wrong, I care about Top hyung too but their situation is different. Top hyung will survive even if he lost you but Jiyong, I don’t think he can survive if he lost his love for the 2nd times. Please don’t completely crush his heart and his soul,’ Taeyang said earnestly.

 

‘Oppa is right, Sica-ah. You changed Jiyong oppa to a better person. If you left him and be together with Top oppa, I think Jiyong oppa can be considered die in his heart,’ Yuri told her best friend.

‘Yul, you should understand me. I love Top oppa, not Jiyong oppa. I care about Jiyong oppa but love is not something I can control,’ Jessica said sadly.

‘So, you want to choose Top oppa and leave Jiyong oppa?’ Yuri asked.

‘No, I couldn’t do that either. I couldn’t hurt neither Top oppa nor Jiyong oppa,’ she said miserably.

 

‘Sica, I hope you think thoroughly. Please consider Jiyong’s feeling and his situation,’ Taeyang told her.

‘I know,’ she said quietly.

‘You must think that I’m so selfish, right? I am selfish because I care for Jiyongie so much. Moreover, I know Top hyung, he is a strong guy. He can survive, trust me,’ Taeyang told.

‘But, if you really can’t accept Jiyong oppa, I get it. I know love, it’s really uncontrollable,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘Neh, that’s right. If you cannot accept Jiyong, it’s okay then. You can be together with Top hyung even though it will kill Jiyong and brush away a small piece of love that is still exist in his heart,’ Taeyang said meaningfully.

Jessica just nodded and sighed heavily. She is so miserable right now, she couldn’t think properly. She really loves Top but she can’t hurt GD either. She is really confused and doesn’t know what to do.