chapter 37

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Once she entered her dorm, she dashed to Tiffany’s room.

 

‘Fany-ah,’ she called her when she’s inside her room.

‘Jessie,’ Tiffany said worriedly when she saw her face.

 

Jessica looks so pale, eyes b with tears and she looks so weak. Tiffany quickly walks to her best friend and hugs her tightly.

‘What’s wrong?’ Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica sobbed in Tiffany’s arms. Tiffany gently patted her back, to calm her down. Jessica keeps on crying and bawling in Tiffany’s arms. After a while, Tiffany brings her to her bed and they sit on the edge of the bed.

‘What happened, Jess?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I…I.. I just did something unforgiving,’ Jessica sobbed.

‘What?

‘Top oppa..I..did something..terr..terrible..to him..,’ Jessica sobbed again.

 

‘Did you just do what I think you will do?’ Tiffany asked.

Jessica just nodded with tears still flowing on her cheeks.

 

 

‘Jess! Why did you do that?’ Tiffany asked sternly.

‘I..I don’t know. I just couldn’t…I couldn’t hurt Jiyong oppa,’ she told.

‘And you just hurt Top oppa, the guy that you love,’ Tiffany said.

‘I know. I know. I know Fany-ah and it’s hurting me so much,’ she sobbed.

‘Then, why did you do that if it hurts you that much?’

‘Because I don’t want to be the reason or caused for Jiyong oppa be heartless again. I don’t want Youngbae oppa or Yuri blames me for that,’ Jessica sobbed sadly and weakly.

 

Tiffany quickly hugs her best friend because she seems so weak and sad.

‘Aishh, that Kwon Yuri. She will get from me,’ Tiffany said in her mind.

 

 

‘Jess, they have no rights to blame you for anything about Jiyong oppa. It is not your fault in the first place. It’s their faults for pressuring and forcing you,’ Tiffany said while patting her back.

‘Fany, I lied to him. I told him I don’t love him even though I love him with all my heart,’ she sobbed again.

‘What did you tell Jiyong oppa? Did you lie to him about your feeling?’

‘No, I don’t. I just told him that I want to be together with him, that’s all,’ Jessica told.

‘How did Top oppa react?’ Tiffany asked.

‘He accepted my decision because he only cares for my happiness. Even though he said that, he looks so sad, hurts and in so much pains. He tried to hide from me but I saw his tears. He is still smiled for me, painful smiles,’ she told and started to sob again when Top’s image went through her mind.

 

‘Jess, that’s the real definition of love and for me, Top oppa loves you dearly because he just wants you to be happy. If we love someone, we should let him be happy with someone he loves and Top oppa just did it. He let you be with Jiyong oppa even though it’s killing him because he thought you loves Jiyong oppa and happy with him. That’s the real meaning of love,’ Tiffany told.

‘I really don’t deserve Top oppa’s love. He is such a great guy, whereas me, such an idiot, selfish and coward girl,’ Jessica said.

‘No, you are a really kind girl, too kind. That’s why you did this,’ Tiffany told.

‘Did I do the right thing?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, you aren’t,’ Tiffany answered.

 

‘But I already did it,’ Jessica said.

‘I know and you need to be responsible for your act. But, I really hope you will think again before things get out of control,’ Tiffany told.

‘I don’t know..... Can I sleep here tonight? I'm so tired.’

‘Of course, Jess,’ Tiffany said while smiling.

‘Kombawo, Fany. For always by my side and for everything.’

‘You’re welcome. We are bff, remember?’ she said kindly.

 

Jessica smiles lightly and she lies down on the bed. Tiffany pulls the blanket and covers Jessica’ body.

Jessica closed her eyes but her mind is still thinking about Top and her heart is calling and longing for him. A tear flows down on her cheek and Tiffany saw it.

‘I need to do something. I couldn’t let you and Top oppa suffer like this,’ Tiffany thought in her mind.


wow, i still can update despite my busy life...keke

sorry if it's too short...

i will try to update soon with long updates...

 

thanks for ur comments!..

keep on supporting me n my story..

enjoy these new chapters...^__^