chapter 62

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Few Weeks Later

 

Jessica is on her way to meet with her friends, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Hyunjoong. She hasn’t meet with them for quite some times because of her busyness. She is praying that Top will be there too because she misses him so much. She wanted to see his face, witness his smiles and hear his deep voices that always melted her heart.

Once arrived at the usual club, she parked her car and walked inside, heading to their usual VVIP room.

 

‘Hi oppadeul!’ she greeted as cheerful as she can when she entered the room.

However, she is shocked because she saw Top is kissing a girl, a very beautiful female model.

 

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Jaejoong greeted and walked to her.

He gave her a brotherly hug because he knows her feeling even though she never told him what actually happened between her, Top and GD.

 

Hyunjoong and Yoochun did the same, they gave their hugs to Jessica, who is trying hard to hide her sadness and jealousy.

Top just nodded and smiled lightly to Jessica while the female model is smiling widely at her. That female is hugging Top, tightly.

No one bother to introduce Jessica to that girl or likewise, so, Jessica just ignored her.

 

 

 

Jessica sat in between Jaejoong and Hyunjoong, opposite Top and his ‘’.

‘Sica, how are you? Why do you look pale and thin? Did you lose your weight again?’ Yoochun asked with concern.

‘Ani, oppa. I’m just a bit tired. You know, flying back forth from Seoul to Tokyo,’ she replied and trying hard to not looking at Top’s flirting acts.

‘Aigoo, poor my Sica,’ Jaejoong said while her hair.

Jessica smiled at her oppadeul who really care about her.

 

Without anyone knows, Top is boiling with jealousy when Jaejoong Jessica’s hair. He also wondered why she looks so thin and pale, is it because of him?

However, Top brushed off all his inner feeling and continued flirting with that girl.

 

 

Jessica tried hard to focus on talking and enjoying her times with Jaejoong, Hyunjoong and Yoochun without bothered about Top, in front of her. However, whenever that girl hugged and kissed Top, she couldn’t stop her eyes from b with tears.

She lost her patience when Top himself landed his lips on that girl’s lips and kissed her, passionately. Jessica’s tears almost dropped on her cheeks, so, she quickly stood up.

‘Oppa, I need to go now. I’m not feeling well and I’m tired. We will meet next time, okay?’ Jessica said to them while trying hard to stop her tears from rolling down.

‘Are you okay?’ Hyunjoong asked with concern.

‘I’m fine, I just need to rest,’ Jessica replied.

‘Do you want me to send you home?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘No, it’s okay. I can drive. Bye, oppa. See you next time,’ she replied.

‘Drive carefully, Sica,’ Yoochun reminded her.

‘Neh, anniyong,’ she said and quickly left the room.

 

 

 

 

‘You are so stupid, Jessica. You are the one who dumped him, so, you shouldn’t feel sad. You don’t have the rights to be jealous of him because you left him. Now, he doesn’t care about you anymore. You and him are nothing now,’ Jessica thought sadly while slowly walking to the car park.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. She is shocked but when she realized who that person is, she just let him dragged her anywhere he wanted.

They walked silently, didn’t utter even a single word. His face is so cold and serious while Jessica keeps on staring at his handsome face, Top. She really missed that face so much. This is her only chance to witness the face that she loves the most, so, she took the chance.

 

 

Top brought her to his car. He opened the front door’s car and without any objection, Jessica willingly stepped inside. Top gets into the driver seat and he drove off.

In the car, Jessica wanted to say something but her lips are like been glued. Top didn’t say a single word and focused on his driving.

Jessica took his right hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. Top is driving with just one hand.

 

Jessica kissed the back of his hand, softly and a tear dropped on her cheek. Top just let Jessica do what she wanted to do because he also missed her.

After that, she rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment. Top tilted his head to the side and planted a kiss on the top of her head. Jessica smiled when Top kissed her, she is happy.

 

After about 15 minutes, they arrived at Top’s apartment. Both of them stepped out from the car and walked to his apartment, holding hands.

Once inside the house, Jessica scanned around the living room. The decoration is still the same since the last time she was there. Top is gone in the kitchen, getting drinks.

Jessica walked to the balcony and enjoyed the beautiful night views.

 

 

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped on her ant waist. Top is hugging her from behind. She placed her arms on Top’s arms on her waist and rested her back against his broad chest. She missed his arms so much, she missed been hug like this by him, Choi Seunghyun.

‘I miss you, babe,’ he whispered to her.

‘I miss you too, oppa,’ she said, softly.

 

Top tightens his hugs and planted several kisses on the top of her head. Jessica turned around and faced him. She hangs her arms loosely on his neck and stared at his serious face.

Top is staring at her with his gorgeous eyes. Jessica caressed his cheeks, his eyebrows, his nose and she brushed his lips, softly.

‘This is where that girl kissed you,’ she said while brushing his lips.

‘Then, make it yours,’ he said with his usual hoarse voice.

 

Jessica smiled, her genuine smiles and she tiptoed, to kiss his lips. They kissed softly and gently, releasing their longing for each other.

When their lips parted, Top caressed her gorgeous face. She her cheeks, her nose, her eyebrows and her pouty lips. After that, he pecked her lips.

‘Do you know how much I love you?’ he asked while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘I know and I love you too, you know that, right?’ she said while staring into his sorrow eyes.

Top just nodded without parting his eyes from hers.

 

 

‘Can you smile for me?’ Jessica asked.

‘I don’t know how to smile anymore,’ Top replied.

Jessica is so sad and feels guilty when he said that. It’s true, all she can see in his eyes are sadness and sorrow. His eyes are not shining and twinkling like it used to be.

 

Jessica cupped his face with her small palms. She kissed every inches of his face. She showered him with her kisses. She kissed his gorgeous eyes, his eyebrows, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead and lastly, his lips.

A smile slowly crept on Top’s face after the kisses. He is smiling at her, his usual pretty smiles that he only showed to Jessica. However, even though he is smiling, there are tears in his eyes.

 

Jessica noticed his teary eyes. She quickly hugged him tightly around his neck and buried her face on the crook of his neck. Top buried his face in her hair and let his tears quietly dropped on his cheeks.

‘Even though I’m not with you, I always love you, oppa,’ she whispered and kissed his neck.

 

 

Top tightens his hugs and enjoyed the sweet yet sad moments. After a few minutes, they broke their hugs.

Jessica is smiling sweetly at Top and so does he. He slowly leaned in and landed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently. However, their kisses grow deeper and deeper. They are kissing fiercely and passionately.

Top lifted her up, bridal style, and carried her to his bedroom without parting their lips.

 

Once in the room, he pinned her down on his bed and continued their passionate kiss. Top started to undress her and himself. When he took off his shirt, Jessica saw the ring that hanging on his necklace, their couple ring.

‘You still keep it,’ she said, gasping for air.

‘Of course because I still love you,’ he said and continued kissing her.

 

Soon, the room echoed with pleasure moans from both of them. The room once again becomes the witness of their never-ending loves for each other, TopSica’s greatest and true love.