chapter 31

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

It has been a week after GTop confessions to Jessica. After the confessions, Jessica still doesn’t get the chance to meet with either GD or Top because of their busy schedules. She used that opportunity to think deeply but she couldn’t figure out the best solution for her problem.

Both Top and GD are waiting for her answer, patiently and nervously, without knowing that both of them have confessed to her. Both of them don’t want to pressure her and give her times to think deeply.

GTOP’s friendship is quite in intense mode ever since they know that they love the same girl. They couldn’t be the old GTop, joking and playing around like before because they are threaten by each other presence in Jessica’s life. Both of them are afraid of losing her.

 


At BB’s dorm

Top is lying on the couch while watching TV. His eyes are fixed on TV but his mind is thinking about Jessica.

‘When will you answer me, Sica?’ Top thought in his mind.

 

Then, GD appeared in the living room and he sits on the other couch, opposite Top. He is thinking about Jessica too.

Top glances at GD and from his misery face, he knows that his leader is thinking hard like him too. He ignores GD and continues watching TV.

 

 

‘Hyung,’ GD called Top.

‘Ermm?’

‘I already confessed to Sica about my feeling for her,’ he told Top.

‘What??’ Top asked, shocked.

‘I confessed to Sica, I told her that I love her,’ GD told again.

‘And what is her answer?’ Top asked nervously, scared of his answer.

‘She doesn’t answer me yet. She needs to think,’ GD said.

 

‘Ah, honestly, I confessed to her too,’ Top told, relieved after knowing that Jessica doesn’t answer GD’s yet.

‘What??’

‘Yep, I confessed to her,’ Top told.

‘Did she answer you?’ GD asked anxiously.

‘No, not yet. I give her times to think,’ Top said.

 

 

‘So, we are in the same shoes right now. Waiting for her answer,’ GD said.

‘Yeah. When did you confess?’ Top asked.

‘Last week. What about you?’ GD asked back.

‘Last week,’ Top said, surprised with GD’s answer.

‘Did we by any chance, confess on the same day?’ Top asked.

‘I don’t know,’ GD said.

 

Both of them are in silent again, don’t know what to say. Both are thinking the possible outcome from their confessions, thinking about her answer, thinking who will get her love and who will left heartbroken.

‘Jiyong, if she loves me and choose me, I hope we can still maintain our friendship,’ Top told.

‘Neh, hyung. Same with me,’ GD said.

‘I hope we can accept her answer without any chaos and issue,’ Top said.

‘Yeah, me too,’ GD told, reluctantly.

 

Top nodded and pretends to focus on TV, but the truth is, he is thinking and really worried after know that GD already confessed to Jessica. He is afraid that she will choose GD instead of him because girls always choose GD over him.

While GD is thinking the same too. He is afraid if Jessica loves Top and will choose him. He is afraid of losing Jessica, losing his love for the 2nd times.

‘Can I survive if she loves and chooses Top hyung?’ GD thought in his mind.

 

 

Without them knowing, Taeyang heard their conversation about Jessica. He secretly prays that Jessica loves GD too and will choose him because he doesn’t want GD to going through painful experience again. He already witnessed GD’s in heartbroken mode once and he doesn’t want that to happen again.

GD is finally opens his heart for a girl after years. GD changed from the infamous playboy G-Dragon to a loyal Jiyong because of Jessica. Taeyang doesn’t want his best friend going back to his playboy attitudes. He wants to see GD that he used to know before, the loyal Jiyong.

Taeyang knows that it’s not fair for Top but he believes that Top can still survive even if he lost Jessica. However, GD, he doesn’t know whether GD will survive if he lost his love again and to his best friend, again.


sorry for late n short update...huhu

well, everytime i need to write conflicts n drama, i will take times..

coz i really hate conflicts..huhu

 

by the way, sorry for all jisica shippers..

but don't worry, jisica will still have their major moments..

coz like i said, this story has major drama n conflicts..

huhu

 

for now, enjoy these updates...

thanks for ur comments..

keeps on dropping ur comment for me..

 

sorry for any language and grammer mistakes..