chapter 66

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

A few days later, at SNSD’s Dorm

Jessica is in her room, lying down on the bed and dozing off, like usual. While she is drowning in her own thoughts, someone dashed into the room.

‘Sica!’

 

Jessica looked up and saw Yuri in the room.

‘What is it?’ Jessica lazily asked.

‘I got a letter for you,’ Yuri told while walking towards her.

‘Letter? What kind of letter?’ Jessica asked.

‘Letter from Seunghyun oppa,’ Yuri replied.

 

Upon hearing Top’s name, Jessica quickly stood up.

‘Give it to me,’ Jessica said impatiently to Yuri while reaching over her hand.

 

Yuri sat on the bed and gave the letter to Jessica. Once she got the letter, Jessica hastily opened the envelope, to read the letter.

 

 

Hey Baby,

It’s me, your Tabbie…….

 

I wrote this letter to tell you how much I love you….

You are the most important girl in my life and the only girl that I ever love…

I want you to know that I never regretted knowing you, meeting you and falling in love with you…

You gave me the happiness that I never felt before.. u are everything to me..

Even after what happened to us, I still in love with u and I never regretted it, never..

 

 

Sica,

I tried to be strong and face all the issues..

I tried to accept the fact that you are no longer my girl, but my heart won’t accept it…

My heart is still beating for you and that’s hurt so much…

 

I tried to forget you but, I failed because my heart is still longing for you…

I guess, if we are far away from each other, I think I can try to forget you and let you happy with Jiyong..

If I’m still here, I will keep on bothering and become the third person between you and your boyfriend, Jiyongie..

That’s why I decided to go to USA…..

 

I will take a long break and spend my times at Vegas…

I promised I will try to forget you…

It might be easier this way because we are far away from each other..

I promised, once I come back, I will be a new person..

A new Choi Seunghyun… A new Top that doesn’t have any feeling for you, Jung Jessica..

And I promised once I return, I won’t disturb your relationship with Jiyong again because the new Choi Seunghyun doesn’t have any love for you…

 

I’m doing this not because I don’t love you… It’s not that..

It’s because I love you so much.. that’s why I’m doing this…

I don’t want you to forever stuck in between me and Jiyong… so, it’s better if I go far away from you….

I don’t want to see anymore tears falling down from your beautiful eyes…

I just wanted to witness happiness in your eyes.. I wanted to witness your shining and glowing eyes again, just like before…

Promise me that you will be happy with Jiyong, okay?

 

 

Sica,

Please don’t cry and keep on smiling like you used to..

Your smiles are magic because it will make all my sadness gone..

I hate to say this and it’s really hard for me to say it but, I hope you can open your heart to Jiyong…

He is a good guy and he loves you so much, just like me…

So, you must try to accept him in your heart because he is your boyfriend, not me…

Lastly, this maybe will be the last time I said this word to you..

Jung Jessica, I love u so much… I really love you, i really do….

 

I don’t know when will we see each other again because I don’t know when will I return back here….

Have a good life, Sica.. Because you deserve all the happiness in this world….

Goodbye, baby………………..

 

 

p/s: I gave you back our couple ring.. I really wanted to keep it but, if I did, I might not be able to forget you…..i’m sorry I love you, baby….

 

                                                                                                                      Your Tabbie Oppa.

 

 

 

Tears are rapidly falling down from Jessica’s eyes once she started to read the letter. Her hands are trembling while reading the letter. Once she finished reading it, she brought the letter to her chest while sobbing.

‘Sica, what happened?’ Yuri asked worriedly while rubbing Jessica’s back.

 

Jessica gave the letter to Yuri. Then, she took the envelope and a ring felt down on her laps while Yuri is reading the letter.

‘Oppa, don’t leave me,’ Jessica whispered while kissing Top’s ring.

 

 

‘Sica…’ that’s the only word Yuri could say after reading the letter, she is crying too.

 

‘No2x, I cannot do this anymore,’ Jessica suddenly said while wiping off her tears.

She stood up from the bed and took her jacket.

 

‘Where are you going?’ Yuri asked.

‘To do the right things, to get my love back,’ Jessica replied, determined.

Yuri is happy with Jessica’s answer. She smiled at Jessica and nodded in encouragement.

 

Jessica dashed out from the room.

 

 

 

 

‘Sica! Where are you going?!’ Tiffany yelled when she saw Jessica is running to the front door.

However, Jessica is gone in a flash.

 

‘Don’t worry, girls. Our Sica is going to fight for her love,’ Yuri told the girls while smiling happily.

‘Really?’ Sooyoung asked.

Yuri nodded with smiles.

 

‘Finally, she is doing the right things,’ Taeyeon said and smiled too.

All the girls smiled and they are happy for Jessica too. They are relieved because Jessica finally is going to do the right thing, fighting for her true love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is at the basement car park, heading to her car when someone approached her from opposite.

‘Oppa,’ she said when she saw him.

‘Hey, where are you going?’ he asked with his sweet smiles.

 

Jessica didn’t answer his question, she just stood still, in front of him.

‘Oppa, can you please let me go?’ she suddenly said to him with her sorrow eyes.

GD is surprised with her request but, it’s not that he didn’t expect it.

 

‘Can you please let go of my hands, now? I’m sorry but, I cannot do this anymore… I don’t want to lose Top oppa because I can’t live without him.. I begged you, oppa. Please let me go… Can you do that?’ Jessica begged with tears.

GD smiled and he stepped closer towards Jessica. He wiped off her tears with his thumbs.

 

‘Don’t cry, don’t waste your tears…. Actually, I’m waiting for this moment… The moment when you bravely asked me to let you go because of your strong love for Top hyung. I know you love him so much and that’s why I’m doing this now…. Sica, you can go to him because I will let you go now,’ GD told her, calmly.

‘Re…really? Is this true?’ she asked.

‘Yes, today is the day when I let go of your hands. You can go to your loves one, Top hyung,’ he replied while smiling, hiding his sadness.

Jessica couldn’t express her happiness and thankful towards GD but, she is also feel sorry for him.

 

 

‘Thank you, oppa. Thank you so much…. And I’m sorry for hurting you,’ Jessica apologized with tears.

‘No, it’s okay… I’m the one who should apologized to you because I did so many wrong things towards you and Top hyung,’ GD told her.

‘Thank you again, oppa. This is so meaningful to me,’ she said.

‘Go now,go… Go to Top hyung before it’s too late,’ he told her.

Jessica nodded while smiling. Before she stepped into her car, she tiptoed and planted a kiss on GD’s cheek.

After that, she stepped inside her BMW and drove off.

 

 

‘That would be your last kiss for me,’ GD thought sadly while holding his cheek where Jessica’s lips just landed.

Tears felt down on his cheeks, the mighty G-Dragon is crying again.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is driving but she doesn’t know where to go, so, she called Hyunjoong to ask about Top’s whereabouts.

 

 

HJ: Hi Sica..

Sica: Oppa, where is Top oppa?! Where is he?! I called but he didn’t answer my call. Do you know where is he right now?!

HJ: Woo2x, slow down Sica…

Sica: Oppa, please. I need to find him, I need to meet him!...

HJ: Sica, he’s going to Vegas…..

Sica: I know but he is still here, right? He didn’t leave yet, right? *in the verge of tears

HJ: Yes, he is still here…

Sica: Where?! Tell me now.. Please, oppa…

HJ: We.. We are at the airport right now… He will leave in an hour..

Sica: Oppa, please stop him.. I’m on my way to the airport… I need to meet him, oppa… Please…*crying

HJ: Hey2x, don’t cry. You are driving now, focus on the road, okay?... About Seunghyun, leave him to me.. I will handle him, okay?

Sica: Ne..neh, oppa… Please, don’t let him go before I meet him, okay?

HJ: Okay… We are at the VVips waiting room at the airport. He doesn’t want anyone know about his departure to Vegas. That’s why he took a private route and waiting room… So, once you arrived, come to the VVip’s waiting room, okay?

Sica: Neh, oppa… Wait for me…

HJ: Drive carefully.. Your Tabbie won’t go anywhere, I promised.

Sica: Kombawo, oppa….

 

 

 

Jessica ended her phone conversation with Hyunjoong and headed to the airport. She clumsily wiped off her tears and speed off her car.