chapter 35

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Top is really hurts and sad when she admitted that she chooses GD. His heart is so much in pain, as if someone stabbed him several times. His eyes are tearing but he holds them.

‘Do you love him?’ Top asked.

 

Jessica didn’t answer him, she just gazes on the ground.

‘Answer me, do you love him?’ he asked again.

 

She looks up and noticed his teary eyes.

‘Oppa….’

‘Answer me,’ he told again.

‘I can’t,’ she said.

‘Do you love me?’ he asked.

Jessica just shook her head and looks away, hiding her own tears.

 

‘So, you love Jiyong, right?’ he asked, really hurts.

‘I don’t need to tell you that,’ she told, slightly cold.

‘I know I don’t have the rights, sorry,’ he said quietly.

Jessica looks at his sad face and she feels so guilty.

 

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she apologized.

‘It’s not your fault. I know from the begin that I can’t win over the almighty G-Dragon, never,’ he said.

‘No, don’t say that,’ she told.

‘It’s the truth. Now, I lose my true love to him,’ he told sadly.

‘Oppa….’

 

‘Thanks for entering my life, Sica. I will never forget you because I know I just can’t. I accept the fact that you don’t love me,’ he said painfully.

‘But I do love you, oppa,’ she thought in her mind.

 

 

‘I’m really sorry, oppa,’ she apologized again.

‘No, stop apologizing. I don’t blame you,’ he told and forcing a smile.

Seeing his painful smiles really hurts her. She couldn’t stops her tears anymore. She lets her tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

‘Sica, don’t cry. Why are you crying? I’m okay,’ Top told and hugged her.

‘I’m really sorry, oppa. I need to do this,’ she sobbed.

Top frowns hearing her words, he feels weird and curious.

 

‘What do you mean?’ he asked while breaking their hugs.

‘I..I..I’m just really sorry, that’s it,’ she stuttered, trying to hide the fact that she loves him.

‘No, you are hiding something from me, right?’ he asked eagerly.

‘No, I don’t,’ she denied.

‘Tell me, do you love Jiyongie?’ he asked while staring at her eyes.

Jessica quickly looks away, avoiding his stares because she is afraid that Top might know the truth.

 

‘Answer me,’ he told sternly.

‘I’ve told you, I don’t need to tell you that,’ she said.

‘Of course you need to tell me!’

‘Oppa, I’m just feel sorry for you,’ she told again.

‘Don’t, I don’t need your sympathy,’ he said coldly.

Seeing him like that really kills Jessica, inside.

 

‘Oppa, you will found your true love, soon,’ she said sadly.

‘I already did, it’s you but I lose it,’ he told.

‘Oppa-ah, trust me, you will found someone soon,’ she told, holding her tears because she doesn’t mean all her words.

She just wants him for herself.

 

‘But, I only want you, no one else,’ Top told.

‘Oppa…..’

‘Sorry about that. I know you don’t love me, I get it. I’m praying the best for you and Jiyong,’ he said while faking a smile.

‘Thanks,’ she said shortly and sadly.

She is hurting too, just like him.

 

‘Let’s go,’ he told.

‘No, you can go 1st. I want to stay here for a while,’ she said.

‘But, it’s dangerous for you to stay here alone,’ he said with concern.

‘Don’t worry, Jiyong oppa will meet me here soon,’ she told quietly.

‘Ah, that’s right. You want to tell him the good news,’ Top said painfully.

Jessica couldn’t look at Top anymore. She feels so sad, hurts and guilty.

 

‘Thanks for the memories, Sica-ah. Your happiness is my happiness too. I know Jiyong is your happiness, so, I accept it even though it’s killing me,’ Top said softly and he pulls her into his arms, tightly.

Jessica buries her face on his chest, suppressing her tears.

 

After a while, Top broke their hugs and he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. A single tear drops on his cheek when his lips touched her forehead.

‘I will always love you,’ he told softly and quickly gets into his car, hiding his tears but Jessica already noticed it.

 

Top drove off, leaving Jessica alone. When Top is out of her sights, she collapsed on the ground, sobbing really hard.

‘Oppa, I love you too. I’m so sorry but I need to do this. I just couldn’t hurt Jiyong oppa. He already broken once, I cannot let it happen twice. Top oppa, I love you. I’m sorry for hurting you,’ she sobbed while clenching the shirt on her chest.

 

 

Meanwhile, Top drives as fast as he can. Tears are rolling down his cheeks but he didn’t bother to wipe it off. He stops his car at the side road and he slammed the steering with his fist.

‘Sica, I lost you forever now. Why? Why don’t you fall in love with me? Why is it always Jiyong, Jiyong n Jiyong?? Why? Why???!!!’

 

Top’s scream echoed in the car. He leans his forehead on the steering.

‘I love you so much. I love you,’ he said weakly while crying.

 

to be continue.........


sorry for late update...

i hope u enjoy these new chapters..

i will try to update really soon..

i will try..huhu..

 

my life is so busy right now..i'm always exhuasted...aigooooo...

btw, thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me..

 

now, can u guess what will happen?