chapter 15

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Jessica is in a cab, she doesn’t know where to go. She just wants to be alone, that’s why she doesn’t call any of her friends or answers their calls. Lastly, she told the cab driver to stop at a private bar.

She walks into the bar and settles herself at the counter. The guys are eyeing her intensely because a pretty gilr like her is alone but she just ignores their stares. She orders a glass of beer for herself. She drinks it one-shot and then, she asked for more.

‘Gives me another glass,’ she told the bartender.

 

He gives her another glass of beer and she drinks it one-shot, again. She asked for another glass and when she’s about to drink it, someone stops her. A muscular hand stops her from drinking.

‘You shouldn’t drink too much,’ a familiar deep voice said.

 

She turns her head to her side and she’s surprised seeing Top.

‘Oppa,’ she said.

‘What are you doing here? It’s dangerous for a girl to come here alone, especially you,’ he told grimly.

‘I just want to drink,’ she told.

‘You shouldn’t drink too much, you will end up drunk,’ he said to her.

‘I want to be drunk,’ she said quietly.

‘And being abducted by strangers or ert man?’ he asked, slightly angry.

‘No, I’m just….’ she couldn’t finish her lines.

‘Come with me,’ he said and holds her hand.

He left the money on the counter and drags her with him, walking out from the pub.

 

They walk to the car park by holding hands. Top holds her hand tightly.

‘Oppa,’ she said, knowing he is angry.

‘Sorry if I’m too harsh on you,’ he said while releasing her hand.

‘Why are you mad?’ she asked.

‘Isn’t it obvious? I’m mad because you are so careless. What are you thinking? Came to a pub, alone?’ he asked.

‘I’m sorry. It’s just I don’t know who can I ask to accompany me,’ she said.

‘You can call and ask me. I’ll come with you. You make me so worried when you didn’t answer my calls all day,’ he told.

 

‘Mianhe, I just not in the mood to talk to anybody,’ she told quietly.

‘I understand but, I will not allow you to go inside again. I’m so worried when I saw you walked into the pub, alone,’ he said worriedly.

‘You saw me?’ she asked.

‘Neh, luckily I was around here after meeting with my friends and I saw you,’ he told.

‘So, can you accompany me now?’ she asked.

‘No, I won’t let you drink anymore. Let’s go somewhere,’ he said while opening his car’s front door for her.

‘Where?’ she asked.

‘Get inside and I will tell you,’ he told.

Jessica gets into the front’s passenger seat while Top gets into the driver seat. He helps her to put on the seat belt.

 

 

‘So, care to tell me where we are going?’ she asked.

‘You will know when we arrived,’ he told.

‘Are you abducting me?’ she asked, playfully.

‘Well, you can say like that. It’s better if I abduct you rather than some strangers, right?’ he asked jokingly.

Jessica chuckles at him.

 

‘Neh, because my cool and kindTabbie oppa will never harm me,’ she said.

‘How did you know?’ he asked mischievously.

‘Mwe? Are you just the same with those strangers at the pub?’ she asked.

‘I’m a guy too. I can’t help it when a pretty girl like you is alone with me,’ he told jokingly.

‘Oppa~~~~’ she whined.

‘Kekek… Joking! Of course I will always protect you,’ he told.

‘Good! You should always protect a princess like me,’ she said coolly.

‘Aigoo, you and your princess syndrome,’ he teased.

 

‘Mwe? Did you hate girls with princess syndrome?’ she asked.

‘Ani, I think that kind of girls are cute even though sometimes, quite annoying,’ he said.

‘Are you saying I’m annoying?’ she asked coldly.

‘No, I said that you are cute,’ he told playfully.

Jessica smiles when he said that.

 

‘You admitted that I’m cute, huh?’ she asked smugly.

‘Mwe? Did I ever tell that you are not cute?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, mulla,’ she said casually.

‘You are cute but also cold and icy,’ he teased.

‘Hikkhs, I know you are going to say that,’ she said and pouted.

‘Well, that’s your nature, cold and icy,’ he is still teasing her.

‘Your nature too, ice prince. Ah, ani, grim prince,’ she teased too.

‘Grim prince?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said.

He pinches her cheek.

 

‘Ouchh,’ she whined.

‘Serve you right,’ he told while smirking and tries to pinch her again.

‘Focus on the road,’ she told while gently slapping his arm.

‘Ah, okay,’ he said and focuses with his driving.

Jessica just smiles at his acts.

 

 

5 minutes after that, they reached their destination.

 

‘Ferris wheel?’ she asked.

‘Yep,’ he said.

‘But, it’s already closed, oppa,’ she told.

‘Don’t worry, I can handle this,’ he told her.

They get out from the car. Jessica is still looking at the Ferris wheel with excitement.