chapter 61

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is in her room, dozing off like usual. She is staring at her ring and thinking about Top. She really misses him like crazy.

 

‘Jess, aren’t you done staring at your ring?’ Tiffany suddenly asked.

She entered the room with Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

Jessica averted her eyes to her friends and flashed a weak smile.

‘Fany-ah, he doesn’t wear our couple ring anymore,’ Jessica told.

‘Who?’ Yuri asked.

‘Top oppa,’ Jessica replied, sadly.

 

 

‘What do you expect? You dumped him, you left him for other guy. If I’m at Top oppa’s place, I will do the same too,’ Tiffany said, a bit harsh.

‘It’s not like that! You know why I left him…. It’s not because I didn’t love him, I do love him so much. You know that,’ Jessica told her.

‘So what? You love him but you dumped him for his best friend,’ Tiffany said.

‘You know why I did that, Fany-ah,’ Jessica said, sadly.

‘Yes, I know. You don’t want to hurt that G-Dragon but you hurt yourself and Top oppa, the only guy that you love,’ Tiffany told her.

‘So, what do you want me to do? I cannot act like Jiyong oppa doesn’t exist! What if he do something stupid, what if he commits suicide?’ Jessica asked.

Tiffany sighed at how Jessica is thinking.

 

 

‘What about Top oppa? Don’t you afraid he will do something stupid too?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Top oppa is a strong guy. He will not do that, I knew it. He is strong and he can survive this,’ Jessica replied sadly while Yuri is hugging her.

‘How can you know? He maybe looks strong outside but inside, no one knows,’ Taeyeon said.

‘But you know how Top oppa inside, right Jess?’ Tiffany asked.

Jessica looked at her friends with her gloomy face. She knows that Top is fragile and sensitive inside even though he looks tough and strong outside.

 

 

 

‘Do you know Top oppa always flirted with hot girls nowadays?’ Yuri asked.

Jessica just nodded because her heart is hurting.

 

‘I heard that he is close with Bom onnie now. Someone said they are a couple,’ Taeyeon told.

Jessica is full with jealousy but she just buried it all in her heart.

 

‘Neh, I also heard that Top oppa is the new player, just like the old G-Dragon,’ Tiffany said while staring at Jessica’s face.

‘It’s my entire fault,’ Jessica said, weakly.

Jessica heard the rumors about Top’s playboy acts from her friends. She feels guilty because she knows why Top acted that way. She is also jealous and sad when she heard about Top’s playboy acts. She wished Top will stop act that way and back to his old self, the kind and sweet Top, not the playboy one.

 

 

 

 

‘Sica, until when you want to keep this up?’ Yuri asked her with concern.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica answered, quietly.

‘Can you please stop thinking about other people? Can you please think about yourself even once?’ Yuri asked.

‘I did and you know what happened after that. I make Jiyong oppa heartbroken and killed his heart,’ Jessica replied.

Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon sighed.

 

‘So, you want to keep your relationship with Jiyong oppa even though you don’t love him?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Yes. I will end our relationship when Jiyong oppa let me go, when he let go of my hand. That’s when I will end my relationship with him,’ Jessica answered.

‘You know what? That guy is really selfish and ridiculous! If he really loves you, he should let you be happy. And your happiness lies with Top oppa, so, he should let you be with Top oppa, not forcing you to be with him!’ Tiffany told, angrily.

‘That’s right, Sica. I am tired telling you the same thing again and again. Jiyong oppa doesn’t know the real meaning of love. I think he doesn’t love you, he just obsessed with you,’ Yuri said to her.

‘Seriously, Sica. Stop acting stupid and go back to Top oppa. What you did now, sacrificing your love, is not noble thing but your stupidness. I’m sorry if I’m too harsh but, I want you to be just a bit selfish and stop thinking about other person. Just think about yourself,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘I wanted to be selfish, I wanted to ignore other people’s feeling but I can’t. My heart couldn’t do that. I cannot pretend as other people don’t exist, I cannot do that. I cannot be happy on someone else sadness, I just cannot do that…….. I love Top oppa and I miss him so much. I wanted to be with him. I feel like dying being apart from him, my soul is gone with him but, I cannot do anything. If I go back to Top oppa, Jiyong oppa will be suffer……... What should I do? Can you tell me what should I do so that everyone will be happy and no one will be sad and heartbroken? Please tell me, please……’ Jessica said and tears dropped on her cheeks.

Tiffany quickly hugged her best friend and let her bawled in her arms. She patted Jessica’s back while tears are slowly rolling down on her own cheeks. Tiffany knows how much Jessica is suffering right now. Taeyeon and Yuri are holding their own tears too, looking at how weak and sad Jessica is.

 

 

‘Jess, I promise you, I will do something for you…I will handle that G-Dragon. You will get your love back, Jessie,’ Tiffany thought while still patting Jessica’s back.

Jessica is still sobbing in Tiffany’s arms.

 

‘Sica, I will do something for you and Top oppa. Both of you will get back your loves,’ Yuri thought while Jessica’s hair.

‘Sica, I never saw you so broken and sad like this. I will help you to get back your love, I promised,’ Taeyeon thought while rubbing Jessica’s arm.

 

 

The four best friends are all crying. The difference is Jessica is crying out loud while the other three are quietly crying. They secretly promised that they will help Jessica in getting back her love and get back together with Top, the only guy that she ever truly loves.