chapter 54

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At night

The girls are on their way, heading to the villa. They travel there by their company’s vans. Once arrived, they stepped out from the vans. All of them are stunned seeing the huge, luxurious and beautiful villa. They are very excited, except one particular person, the birthday girl, Jessica.

‘Come on, Jessie! Smiles!’ Tiffany said brightly.

‘Neh, onnie. Please smile. This is your birthday party!’ Yoona begged cutely.

 

Jessica forced a smile for her sisters.

‘That’s it, the gorgeous smile of GorJess,’ Yuri said playfully.

‘Now, let’s go in,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Wait, wait. Sica needs to cover her eyes,’ Taeyeon told.

‘No! It’s so lame,’ Jessica said.

‘We know it’s lame but it’s a tradition. So, no more argument,’ Sooyoung told.

‘Aishh, shiro!’ Jessica said loudly.

‘No, you need and must cover your eyes,’ Sunny said to her.

‘Agreed!’ Seohyun said.

 

Jessica groaned at her sisters childish and lame acts.

‘Come, I will tie this around your eyes,’ Tiffany told.

 

Tiffany tied a scarf around Jessica’s eyes. Jessica reluctantly let her do it. When done, Yuri and Yoona help her in taking her steps into the huge villa.

‘Yahh, guide me properly,’ Jessica whined.

‘Arasso~~~’ Yoona said cutely.

 

 

Jessica is always complaining while walking inside. When they are in the villa, once again they are shocked because it’s really beautiful. The living room is decorated with balloons, flowers and a banner for Jessica. On the table, there are foods and drinks.

‘Open this scarf,palli!!’ Jessica whined.

‘Arasso,’ Yuri said.

 

Yuri untied the scarf and Jessica is rubbing her eyes. Once her eyes is fully opened, she is surprised with the decoration.

‘Woww, who did all these?’ she asked.

‘I think our manager asked people to do it,’ Taeyeon answered.

‘Ah, that’s right.’

 

Suddenly, Jessica heard someone is singing a birthday song. She looks at that direction and saw Seohyun and Sooyoung are bringing a very big birthday cake while singing.

The other girls joined in and sang along while clapping their hands.

Happy Birthday to you~~

Happy Birthday to you~~

Happy Birthday to dear Jessica~~

Happy Birthday to you~~

 

‘Make a wish,’ Tiffany told.

Jessica closed her eyes and makes a wish, a wish that only she knows. After that, she opened her eyes and blown the candles on the cake.

 

Her sisters are cheering and applauding for her. Jessica sliced the cake into pieces and she took a piece of it. She feeds all her sisters, the 8 Shoshis.

‘What did you wish for?’ Yuri asked.

‘I wish Top oppa is here,’ she answered sadly.

‘Aww,onnie~~’ Yoona said and hugged her onnie.

 

 

‘Sica, we have a special present for you!’ Hyoyeon announced loudly.

‘But, all of you already gave the presents to me.’

‘This is a special present. We shared and bought this present,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Really? What is it?’ Jessica asked, interested.

‘There it is,’ Sunny answered while pointing to a very large red box at the center of the room.

l just imagined this box is red..lols

 

Jessica just noticed the box when Sunny pointed it. She doesn’t noticed it when they entered the living room just now.

 

‘Wow, what is that? It’s so huge,’ Jessica said in awed.

‘You want to know? Let’s open it,’ Hyoyeon told with meaningful smiles.

Jessica and the girls walked towards the box.

 

Once in front of the huge box, Jessica slowly opened the box with the girls surrounded her. Then, bang!! The box is opened from inside.

Jessica couldn’t see properly because the girls throw many streamers and confetti at her. She also heard noises, men’s voices. She swears that someone is standing in front of her, inside the box. That someone is throwing streamers at her too, that’s why she can’t see properly.

‘Happy birthday, love,’ a very familiar deep voice said to her.

 

Jessica quickly cleared her sights and when she finally can see properly, she is shocked and stunned seen the figure in front of her. That figure is someone that she misses like crazy, someone so special to her and someone that she thought is still in LA, Top.

imagined Top coming out from the box like this..

 

He is smiling to her while gazing with his gorgeous eyes. The eyes that always melt her heart.

‘Oppa!’ she yelled happily.

 

In a blink of eyes, Jessica is already in Top’s arms.

‘I miss you~~,’ she said.

‘Me too but, can I get out from this box first?’ Top asked playfully.

‘Oh, okay,’ she chuckled.