chapter 59

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At Han River

Jessica is waiting for Top at their usual favorite spot. She is facing the beautiful Han River, the place where couples always spend their times together.

This is where Top confessed his love for her and where she rejected him. Then, this is where Jessica confessed her love for Top and accepted him in her life. This is where they started their relationship as lovers. This is where it’s begun and it will be the place where it will end.

 

 

Jessica is lost in her thought when a pair of muscular arms hugged her from behind. She knows that arms really well, the arms that always protected and hugging her every time she needed it. The arms that acted as her pillow when she is sleeping with him.

‘I miss you so much,’ Top whispered.

‘Me too,’ Jessica said while holding her tears.

 

Top turned her around, to face him. He caressed her cheek and leaned in, to kiss her lips. They kissed softly and gently. Jessica is trying so hard to stop her tears from rolling down.

‘Where were you last night?’ he asked while her hair, lovingly.

 

Jessica didn’t answer him, instead she stared at his handsome face, his gorgeous beautiful eyes, his y lip and his pointed nose. She is drowned in his deep gazes, the gazes that always melted her heart, the gazes that make her heart beating out of rhythm and the gazes that she loves so much.

‘Hey, are you okay?’ he asked softly.

‘Neh, oppa. I’m fine,’ she managed to answer.

‘You didn’t answer my question. Where were you last night? Why don’t you answer my calls?’ he asked again.

‘I…my phone is in silent mode.. I didn’t notice your calls,’ she answered, stuttering.

‘Is there something wrong? You don’t look okay,’ he said with concern.

 

Jessica stared into his beautiful eyes.

‘Oppa, I have something to tell you,’ she said.

‘What is it? Tell me,’ Top said while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘I was… I was with Jiyong oppa last night,’ she told, quietly.

‘Bwoh?!’ he asked, loudly.

‘Youngbae oppa called me and he told me that Jiyong oppa is fighting with some random guys at a bar. Therefore,I went there to stop him from hurting himself. After that, I accompany him at his apartment,’ she explained.

‘So, you were with him for the whole night?’ he asked with jealousy.

‘Yep, I was taking care of him. He was drunk and injured. I couldn’t leave him alone,’ she answered.

‘Okay, I understand but please, next time if something like that happen again, you must tell me,’ he said with understanding of her situation.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, last night, Jiyong oppa cried and begged to me. He begged me to not leave him and stay by his side. He told me that he cannot live without me and he will die if he loses me,’ Jessica told and finally tears are rolling down her cheeks.

‘Sica, he will be fine. He just needs times to heal,’ Top coaxed while wiping off her tears.

‘No, oppa. He is not fine at all. He is lifeless, I totally crushed him inside and outside,’ she sobbed.

‘Hey, it’s not your fault, okay?’ he said softly.

‘Oppa, I promised him that I will never leave him again. I promised him that I will stay by his side until he let go of my hand,’ she blurted out the truth with tears.

‘You what?!’ he asked, shocked.

 

‘Neh, oppa. I promised Jiyong oppa that I will stay by his side until he is ready to let me go, until he is strong enough to live without me in his life,’ Jessica told while sobbing.

‘Why did you do that?!’ Top asked in anger.

‘Because I couldn’t bear see him like that. He is crushing and killing himself,’ she replied.

‘So, what’s going to happen to us?’ he asked.

‘Oppa, I love you so much, I really do. You are the only guy that I love but, I’m sorry. I couldn’t just ignore Jiyong oppa like that. I don’t want to feel regretful if something bad happen to him,’ she sobbed.

‘So, are you saying that you wanted to break up with me?’ he asked with so much difficulty, almost exploding.

Jessica couldn’t answer him, so, she just slightly nodded with wet eyes and cheeks.

 

 

 

‘No2x, you cannot do this! I love you, Sica. We love each other so much,’ Top begged while holding both of her arms.

‘I know we love each other. But, someone is hurting and suffering while we are together and happily in love,’ she said with tears.

‘So what?! If we broke up, both of us will hurt and suffer too,’ he said.

‘No, it’s different! You own my heart, you own my love and you own everything of me whereas Jiyong oppa, he doesn’t have anything. He didn’t have my love, he has nothing, oppa,’ she told him.

‘So, what’s the meaning of owning your love and your heart?! You still choose to be with him, not with me!’ Top yelled in anger and sadness.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I cannot be selfish and pretend like Jiyong oppa doesn’t exist. I couldn’t stop thinking about his suffering and his sadness. He’s so lonely and he’s hurting too much when he knows that I don’t love him. I don’t want to make him suffer any deeper by completely ignoring him and pretend like he doesn’t exist,’ Jessica sobbed, she couldn’t think straight anymore.

 

 

‘And what about me?’ Top asked, sadly.

‘Like I said, you owned my hear and my love. You are the only guy that I love, the guy that I love with all my heart. There’s no one else besides you,’ she replied with a sob.

‘That doesn’t mean anything because in the end, you still choose him and left me,’ he said and finally his tears are rolling down his cheeks.

Seeing his tears really broke her heart. She feels pain in her heart when Top is crying because of her. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

 

Jessica buried her face on the crook of his neck while Top hugged her, tightly.

‘Please don’t cry, oppa. I’m really sorry for hurting you. I love you, I really do,’ she sobbed in his arms.

‘I love you too. I cannot live without you, so please, don’t leave me,’ he begged.

 

Her sobbing become louder and louder. After a while, she broke their hugs. She tiptoed and kissed his lips, softly and gently. Their kisses are wet because of their tears.

‘Please don’t hate me, oppa,’ she sobbed when their lips parted.

‘Don’t do this, Sica. Don’t leave me again,’ he begged.

‘I can’t because I already promised Jiyong oppa,’ she said.

‘Why do you always care about him? Why don’t you consider my feeling too? Do you really love me like you always claimed?’ he asked.

‘Please don’t say that, oppa. Please don’t doubt my feeling for you, don’t doubt my love because I love you with all my heart,’ she sobbed while staring at his handsome face.

‘Then why? Why are you doing this?’ he asked with tears.

‘I’ve told you, I feel sorry for Jiyong oppa. He doesn’t have anything. He doesn’t have my love or my heart. He needs someone by his side right now until he can stand on his own again,’ she replied, sadly.

‘It’s not your duty to do that!’ he yelled.

‘I know but he wanted me, he wanted me to stay by his side. He wanted me to accompany him until he is strong enough to live without me,’ she told.

‘He is a selfish guy!!’ he shouted in anger.

 

 

Jessica caressed Top’s handsome face, every inch of his face, tenderly.

‘I will miss you, so much,’ she sobbed.

‘Don’t do this,’ he said.

‘I can’t, I must do it,’ she said.

 

Tears are rolling down on Top’s face, again. He didn’t bother to wipe it off, he doesn’t care if he looks weak in front of Jessica, the love of his life.

‘Goodbye, Seunghyun oppa. Remember that I will always love you,’ she whispered with tears.

She cupped his face with her small palms. Then, she kissed his forehead, his eyebrows, his gorgeous eyes and lastly, his lips.

 

 

Jessica just walked two steps away when a pair of muscular arms wrapped on her ant waist. Top is giving her a back hug.

‘Don’t go, don’t do this, baby,’ he begged with tears.

‘I’m sorry,’ she sobbed.

 

She wanted to stay in those warm arms, the arms that always protecting her from any harm. The arms that are always hugging her, comforting her and warming her whenever she is sad. She really wanted to turn around and hugged Top tightly and doesn’t want to let go again but, she just couldn’t when GD’s weak image running through her mind.

Jessica holds both of Top’s arms on her waist and she slowly unwrapped it from her waist.

She wanted to walk away but, Top hold her wrist.

‘If you go now, I will never accept you again. I will forget about you and our love. I will remove you from my heart because you already hurt me too much,’ he told with pain in his heart.

 

Jessica’s heart is shattered into pieces when she heard his words. She almost collapsed on the ground but, she tried her best to hold her feeling.

‘If you wanted to forget me, I can’t say anything. It’s your rights to do it. I know I hurt you too much. You deserve someone better than me,’ she told without looking at him.

‘You think so?’ he asked.

She just nodded with pain on her chest.

 

‘You are right. I deserve someone better than you. Someone who truly loves me and will never leave me. Not someone who just claimed that she loves me but in the end, she chooses to hurt me and leave me behind for another guy,’ Top said, coldly and it’s stabbing Jessica’s heart like a knife.

‘I do love….’

‘Don’t say that you love me because actually, you don’t! If you really love me like I love you, you will never do this stupid thing and leave me for my best friend,’ he cuts her off, in anger and frustration.

Tears are rolling down her cheeks, rapidly when she heard Top’s words.

 

 

‘Are you sure you wanted to do this?’ he asked her.

Jessica just kept in silent and didn’t answer his question.

 

‘I’m asking you, are you sure you wanted to do this?’ he asked again, for the last time.

Jessica couldn’t open to answer him, so, she just slowly nodded with tears on her face.

 

 

‘Goodbye, Jung Jessica,’ Top whispered and walked away from her.

He walked away without turning back and left her behind.

 

Jessica is watching his back with tears and when he is completely out of her sights, she collapsed on the ground, weakly. She is crying and bawling her heart out.

‘I’m so sorry oppa. I love you so much. I hate myself for doing this to you. I hate myself for hurting you and myself. I hate it,’ she sobbed.

 

Jessica took out her phone and called her onnie, Park Minyoung.

 

Sica: Onnie, can you come and fetch me? *sobbing so hard.

Minyoung: Sica, what happened? Are you okay? *panick

Sica: Just come and fetch me at Han River…

Minyoung: Okay2.. Wait there and don’t go anywhere…

 

After ended the call, Jessica continued sobbing and crying. She is devastating because of losing Top.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Top is quietly crying in his car.

‘Why love is so hard? Why?!!’

‘You completely killed me, Jessica. I’m dead…….’

‘The moment you left me is the moment of Choi Seunghyun’s death.’

‘You wanted to do this, right? Fine, I will play your game……….’

‘From now on, you are nobody to me….’

 

 

Then, his eyes saw the ring on his finger, their couple ring.

‘But, I still love you. I love you so much, Jung Jessica. No matter how much you hurt me, I still love you with all my heart. I wanted to hate you but I know I can’t because you are a tattoo in my heart,’ he whispered with tears and kissed the ring.


finally, i update this story..huhu

sorry for not updating so long..i think it's already 2 months since my last updates, right?

aigooo, bad me....

 

like i said, i'm having writer block for this story...

but dont worry, because i think i already got the idea to continue this story..

from now on, i will update this story, often..

i will update fast n long.....keke

i promised that....

 

thanks for ur support n comments..

keep on supporting me n dropping ur comments for me, okay?

love ya...