chapter 47

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

‘Oppa~’ she called him.

Top looks up and is shocked seeing her.

 

‘Sica?’

‘Hi,’ she said while smiling.

‘What are you doing here?’ Top asked.

‘Ermm, looking for you of course,’ she answered while sits beside him, on the ground.

‘Looking for me? Why?’ Top asked, still shocked with her sudden appearance.

‘Why? Because I miss you,’ she answered casually.

‘You miss me?’ he asked, confused and surprised.

‘Neh, mwe? I can’t miss you?’

‘No, it’s not that. It’s just, I don’t know,’ Top said.

 

‘Do you miss me?’ Jessica asked while gazing into his deep and gorgeous eyes.

‘I do, so much,’ he answered earnestly.

Their eyes are still locking with each other. Their eyes are full with passion and love for each other. They keep on staring at each other, not wanting to break their gazes that full with love.

 

Top couldn’t resist the temptation to kiss her, especially in that situation. He slowly leaned in and closed their gaps. He landed his lips on hers, tasting her beautiful lips. It’s their first kiss and it feels so right for both of them.

Their hearts are beating out of rhythm and they feel electrocute on their bodies. Top placed his hand on the back of her head, deepen their kisses while Jessica responds to his kisses.

Abruptly, Top stopped their kiss because he just realized what he has done.

 

‘Sorry, I’m really sorry,’ he apologized and quickly stands up and walks a few steps to the front.

He feels so guilty towards Jiyong and Jessica. He got carried away with his feeling for Jessica.

 

Suddenly, he feels a pair of warm arms wrapped around his waist, someone is hugging him from behind and that someone is Jessica.

She leans her cheek on his back while hugging him, tightly.

‘What are you doing, Sica-ah?’ he asked even though he is happy with her hugs.

‘Me? Hugging you,’ she answered, releasing her longing for him.

‘Sica, you make me confused by your acts,’ he told.

‘Confused?’

‘Neh, confused. Your acts towards me make me think that you love me even though I know that you don’t,’ Top told.

 

Jessica kisses his back and tightens her hugs.

‘I do love you, oppa,’ she whispered.

 

 

Top’s eyes are wide opened once he heard her words. He is shocked and stunned. He turns around, to face her.

‘What did you just say?’ he asked while staring into her eyes.

‘I said that I love you, Tabbie oppa,’ she told while smiling, her arms still wrapped around his waist.

 

Top keeps on staring at her pretty face without saying anything because he couldn’t believe what he just heard.

‘Is this a joke?’ he managed to ask.

‘No, this is serious. You are the guy that I love, not Jiyong oppa,’ she told softly.

 

Top feels tears in his eyes.

‘Is this true? You are not playing a joke on me, right?’ he asked.

‘It is true and no one is playing a joke,’ she answered.

‘No, no. You are lying, I don’t believe this,’ he said to her while shaking his head.

 

Jessica cupped his face with her small palms.

‘I love you so much, Choi Seunghyun,’ she said delicately while staring right into his beautiful eyes.

 

She tiptoeing and kisses every inches of his face. She kissed his forehead, his gorgeous eyes, the top of his nose, his cheeks and lastly, she kissed his lips. They kissed softly and gently, for the second time.

‘Now, do you believe me?’ she asked when their lips parted.

‘I do,’ Top said and pulled her in for another kiss.

 

This time, they kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. After that, Top rested his forehead on hers.

‘This is not a dream, right?’ he asked while locking their eyes.

‘No, this is reality,’ she answered softly.

 

Top gives a peck on her lips and then, he hugs her petite body, tightly. Jessica wrapped her arms on his waist and hugged him. She rested her head on his broad shoulder while Top is her hair, lovingly.

‘What actually happened? I thought you love Jiyong,’ he said, still hugging her.

‘I will tell you everything but promised me that you will not get mad at me,’ she told, on his chest.

‘I promised,’ he said.

 

 

Jessica slowly broke their hugs. She took a deep breath and told every single thing to Top. Started from GD’s past until the moment she broke Top’s heart and lied to him about her real feeling. Top is listening and his face looks so serious.

When she finished her story, she looks up at Top’s grim face.

‘Are you mad?’ she asked softly.

‘What do you think?’ he asked coldly.

‘But you promised me that you won’t get mad.’

‘Screw that promised!’ Top said seriously.

 

Jessica is scared at his anger and coldness.

‘I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you but I just couldn’t let Jiyong oppa heartbroken for the 2nd times. I’m afraid that he might become totally heartless, forever,’ she tried to explain.

‘So, you hurt me instead,’ he said coldly.

‘I’m really sorry, oppa,’ she apologized again and tears started to brim in her eyes.

 

Top noticed her teary eyes. She is so fragile and sensitive despite her nickname as ice princess. Suddenly, he gives a peck on her lips and smiles.

‘Silly, I’m not mad at you. I know why you did that. It’s because you are too kind and selfless. You chose to hurt yourself instead of hurting Jiyongie,’ Top said with smiles.

‘You are not mad?’ she asked.

‘No, I’m just teasing you just now,’ he told.

 

Jessica pouted at his answer. Top chuckled at her cute pouty lips. He pinched her cheeks.

‘Ouch,’ she whined.

‘You are too cute and gorgeous,’ he told.

‘I know,’ she said smugly.

 

Top smiles and he pulls her into his arms, again. He hugs her and kisses the top of her head while Jessica is smiling blissfully on his chest.

‘Thanks, Sica. Thank you so much for loving me. I love you,’ he said softly with his hoarse voice.

‘I love you too and I’m sorry for hurting you before,’ she said and kissed his chest.

‘It’s okay because you are with me now,’ he told, still hugging her tightly.

 

Jessica looks up and kisses his cheek. Then, she is back resting her head on his chest, enjoying his warm hugs.

‘Did you tell Jiyong?’ Top asked.

‘Yeah, I told him before I came here,’ she answered.

‘How is he? I hope he is okay,’ Top said with concern.

‘He is shocked and sad but he accepted it,’ she told, on his chest.

‘Poor him.’

‘I know and I feel so guilty for breaking his heart,’ she said guiltily.

‘No, it’s not your fault. Don’t feel guilty. Jiyong is a strong guy, I know he will survive,’ Top coaxed her and tightens his hugs.

‘I hope so,’ she said.

 

 

Top tightens hig hugs while Jessica is smiling blissfully on his broad chest.

‘This is like a dream, having you in my arms,’ Top told.

‘No, it’s not a dream.’

‘I love you, Jung Jessica,’ he said and kissed the top of her head.

‘I love you too, Choi Seunghyun,’ she whispered softly and kissed his chest.

 

They stay in each other arms for minutes, enjoying their sweet and blissful moments. Both of them are smiling widely and are really happy especially Top, after went through such a terrible and painful episode in his life when he lost her to GD. But now, nothing can beat the moment, the happiest moment in his life, owning Jessica’s heart and love.

‘Let’s go,’ Top said when they parted.

‘Where?’

‘My apartment. I don’t want to be separate from you, yet,’ he told while caressing her cheek, lovingly.

‘But…’

‘No but, I won’t accept any excuse. You need to come with me, I still miss you. Please~~,’ he begged cutely.

 

Jessica laughed when Top showed his aegyo.

‘Why are you laughing?’ he asked.

‘Because aegyo is soooo not suitable for the cool Tabbie,’ she told, still chuckling.

‘You don’t know me well. I’m really good at aegyo,’ he told smugly.

‘Really?’

‘Yep, I will show you time to time,’ he said while smiling.

‘Arasso. I can’t wait to witness the cool Tabbie’s aegyoness,’ she teased.

Top chuckled at her remarks.

 

‘Let’s go,’ he said while holding her hand and walk to his car.

‘Oppa~’

‘Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you. Except if you want me to do it,’ he told ertly and smirked at her.

‘Oppa-ah!’ she whined and pouted, embarrassed.

‘Chup!’ Top kissed her pouty lips.

Jessica is shocked with his sudden peck.

 

‘Your y lips are too hard to resist especially when you pouted like that,’ he told.

‘Hikkhss,’ she whined cutely.

Top chuckled at his girlfriend’s cuteness.