chapter 5

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At a private restaurant

Taeyang and GD just arrived and they are waiting for the girls.

‘So, who will Yuri brings with her?’ GD asked eagerly.

‘I don’t know. Mwe? Who do you want?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Ermm, I don’t mind because you know me. I like all pretty and hot girls. And apparently SNSD are all pretty and hot,’ GD told.

Taeyang just sighed at his bff.

 

‘But, don’t worry. I know Yuri is yours, I will never bother her,’ GD told.

‘Glad you know that,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘When will you confess to her?’ GD asked.

‘Relax, I don’t want to rush. I want to take it slow~~~~’ Taeyang said while singing his song.

‘You are too slow,’ GD told.

‘I’m not like you, I’m more romantic,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yeah, right. Romantic, huh?’ GD said sarcastically.

Taeyang chuckles and looks at the menu.

 

After few minutes, two pretty girls walk towards them.

‘Hi, oppa. Sorry, we are a bit late,’ Yuri said when she joins them.

‘Hi, it’s okay. Hi, Sica,’ Taeyang greeted.

‘Hi, Youngbae oppa,’ Jessica greeted with her straight-face and settles herself on the only vacant seat, beside GD because Yuri sits beside Taeyang.

 

‘Oh, this is Jiyong. Jiyong, this is Jessica,’ Taeyang introduced them.

‘Hi, Jiyong oppa,’ Yuri greeted kindly while Jessica just looks at him.

‘Hi, Yuri,’ GD greeted back.

Yuri and GD already met each other before.

 

‘Hi, Jessica,’ GD greeted when she doesn’t say anything to him.

He flashes his cute smiles to her.

 

‘Hi Jiyong-shi,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Called me oppa,’ he said cheekily.

‘Arasso,’ she said, still with her cold face.

GD startled with her coldness and that makes Taeyang chuckles at him. No girls ever show that kind of face to G-Dragon every time he flashes his killer smiles.

 

‘So, what do you want to eat?’ Taeyang asked the girls while looking at the menu.

‘Ermm, I want _______,’ Yuri said.

‘Sica?’ Taeyang asked.

 

Before she could answers, GD said.

‘Well, such a pretty and gorgeous girl like you must like _____, right?’

‘No, I don’t like that. I want ______, oppa,’ she told Taeyang and completely ignores GD.

Taeyang and Yuri chuckles because GD attempts to flirt with Jessica, failed badly. GD stares at Jessica with disbelief but also attracted to her attitudes.

 

‘So, we were rumored to be in WGM before, right?’ GD asked.

He is trying to start a conversation with her while Yuri and Taeyang are absorbed with their own talks.

 

‘Yeah,’ she said shortly, her eyes still fix on the menu, just looking.

‘Well, what a lost for me because it doesn’t come true,’ he told.

‘Why?’ she asked casually.

‘Because if not, I will have such a hot, pretty, y and gorgeous wife,’ he told in flirty tones.

‘Well, it’s a relief for me because if not I will have such a flirt and playboy husband,’ she said sarcastically.

‘No,no, it’s a loss for you because you lost such a handsome, cute, cool and charismatic husband,’ he told cheekily and flashes his killer smiles.

‘You are not cute, not handsome and not cool to me,’ she said coldly.

GD’s mouth is wide opened because he couldn’t believe Jessica is not affected by his killer smiles and acts.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ Jessica asked when she saw him.

‘Nothing. It’s just you are really something. I like your attitudes,’ he told.

‘Well, you are not the only one,’ she said smugly.

‘Really? Who else like your attitudes? Your fans?’ he sneered.

‘Yes and also many hot guys or should I say, hot idols,’ she told coolly.

‘Wow, I really2 like you now,’ he told and places his arm on her shoulder.

 

Jessica quickly pushes his arm away from her shoulder and shots a scary glare at him.

‘Watch your arm,’ she told coldly.

‘Why? All the girls love it when I did that,’ he said.

‘I’m not like all your girls,’ she said.

‘I know because if you are like the other girls, you will lie in my arms right now,’ he told smugly.

‘Goshh, you are a jerk,’ she told in annoyance.

‘Yes, I am,’ he said and again, flashes his killer smiles.

Jessica rolls her eyes and ignores him.

 

 

‘Youngbae oppa, are you sure this guy is your bff?’ she asked Taeyang.

‘Mwe?’ Taeyang asked while chuckling.

‘Because he is way too different from you,’ she told.

‘I know I’m not like Yongbae. I’m too handsome compared to him, right?’ GD asked cheekily.

‘See, you can’t be bff with this kind of guy,’ Jessica told.

‘Well, what can I say, Sica-ah. I happened to be his bff,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘Yah, Dong Youngbae!!..OMG, that girl is so hot,’ GD said when he saw a y girl not far away from them.

 

‘Aissh, you disgusted me!’ Jessica told.

Yuri and Taeyang chuckle at her.

 

‘Sica-ah, that’s G-Dragon. You should know his playboyness,’ Yuri told jokingly.

‘I’m not playboy, it’s just girls always running to me,’ GD said smugly.

‘I bet all those girls are blind,’ Jessica said sarcastically.

‘Bwoh?’ GD asked.

‘They are blind because they like a guy like you,’ she told coldly.

‘You are really something,’ GD told her.

She just ignores him and continues talking with Yuri and Taeyang.

 

GD always glances at Jessica but she just ignores him. GD startled when he saw she’s smiling while talking to YulYang. She looks so pretty when she smiles sweetly like that.

‘You should always smile like that,’ he told her.

‘Mwe?’ she asked.

‘Because you look pretty with that smile,’ he said.

‘Well, I know and I need to avoid smiling like that so often, because all the guys will fall for me,’ she said smugly.

GD chuckles at her arrogant attitudes.

 

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked.

‘I never know the hot-tempered ice princess is so arrogant,’ he said.

‘Yahh, I’m not hot-tempered,’ she told.

 

‘Sica-ah, Jiyong always said that you are hot-tempered,’ Taeyang told.

‘You don’t even know me but you think I’m hot-tempered?’ she asked.

‘You can’t blame me when you always show your cold and boring face in variety shows,’ GD said playfully.

Jessica pouted when he said that and he thinks that she’s so cute with her pouty lips.

 

‘Stop pouting like that because I might kiss you when you did that,’ GD told casually.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica yelled at him.

‘Both of you really comfortable with each other,’ Taeyang told while chuckling.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Yuri agreed.

 

‘Comfortable? No way~~~~~,’ Jessica said.

‘Yes way~~~~,’ GD said with cute expression.

Jessica couldn’t help but smiles when he did that.

 

‘Aha, now you are smiling to me. Soon, you will fall in love with me,’ GD told while smirking.

‘Aigoo, you are such a player,’ she said and rolled her eyes.

GD chuckles at her while YulYang just smiles seeing their best friends. They think their plan to introduce G-Sica to each other is a big success.

 

‘So, tell me, ice princess. Who is your favorite among BB?’ GD asked.

‘Youngbae oppa,’ she told.

‘No, you can’t choose him because he’s Yuri’s,’ GD said to her.

‘Oppa~~~’ Yuri whined shyly while Taeyang smiles, showing his famous eye-smiles.

 

‘Other than Youngbae,’ GD told.

‘Top oppa,’ Jessica said.

‘Really? You don’t like me?’ GD asked.

‘I like your songs and your voices but not you,’ she told.

‘What’s the difference? I think it’s the same to say that you like me,’ he said smugly.

‘No, it’s totally different,’ she said.

‘But I heard that you like me,’ he told while smirking.

 

‘Who said that? You?’ she asked Yuri.

Yuri just smiles and pokes her tongue at Jessica.

 

‘So, it’s true?’ GD asked again.

‘Ani, Taeyeon n Hyoyeon who really2 likes you,’ she told.

‘But, you like me too, right? I watched SNSD ideal type’s world cup. I won over Top hyung. I must be really popular among you girls,’ he said smugly.

‘Bwoh?’ she asked.

‘You chose me too, right?’ he asked.

‘Ani, I choose Top oppa,’ she told.

‘Liar!’ he said.

‘It’s true. I will never choose you as my ideal type,’ she told coldly.

 

‘But why?’ GD asked.

‘Because I don’t like a playboy,’ she told cynically.

‘How did you know that I’m a playboy?’ he asked.

‘I can tell,’ she said.

‘Wow, are you a magician?’ he sneered.

‘Whatever,’ she said.

 

‘You are my favorite in SNSD,’ GD told her.

‘I’m not surprised,’ Jessica said smugly.

‘Don’t you want to ask why?’ he asked.

‘Why?’

‘Because you are so y and hot,’ he said in flirtiest tone.

‘Oh, really? I think Yuri is the iest one in our group, right, Youngbae oppa?’ Jessica said to Taeyang.

‘Neh,’ Taeyang said while Yuri slightly hits his arm.

 

‘See?’Jessica said to GD.

‘Well, different people have different thought. You are the iest for me,’ GD told while smiling to her.

‘Aigoo, aren’t you tired trying to flirt with me?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, I’m not because you are worth it,’ he said.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica slightly yelled and hits his arm.

GD chuckles at her.