chapter 41

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

GD holds Jessica’s hand and they walk to JaeTopHyun’s table. Jessica is really nervous and scared. She doesn’t know how to face Top right now. She just couldn’t look at him in the eyes because she’s afraid that she might tell the truth.

‘Oh, Sica-ah!’ Jae said loudly when he saw JiSica.

 

Top looks at the couple with pains in his heart, but he controls his feeling and acts normal and cool.

‘Hey, Ji and Sica,’ Top greeted, hurting inside.

‘Sica!’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Hey hyungdeul. I didn’t expect we will meet here,’ GD said while sits on the couch, beside Hyunjoong.

 

Jessica sits beside GD, opposites Top.

‘Hi oppa,’ she greeted them but her eyes are fixed at Top, who is showing a light smile for her.

 

‘Sica-ah, I’m mad at you,’ Jae said.

‘Mwe?’ she asked.

‘Because you didn’t tell us that you already have a boyfriend now,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Ah, sorry. It’s just I forgot because I’m too busy with my schedules,’ she made excuses.

GD just smiles warmly at her.

 

‘So, both of you are official now?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Yeah,’ she said shortly while secretly glancing at Top, who is just listening to their talks.

‘Wow, I never know that you love Jiyong,’ Jae said playfully.

‘Well, erm…’she stuttered.

‘She doesn’t love me, yet. But I know she will, soon,’ GD told happily.

 

GD’s words make Top shocked. He gazes at Jessica and their eyes met but Jessica quickly looks away. Top is surprised because Jessica told him that she loves GD, that’s why she chose him. But now, GD is telling a different story.

‘What? You don’t love him but you are together?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘She likes me and she wants to be together with me. It’s just she doesn’t sure about love, yet. I’m happy now even though she is still uncertain about love, as long as she is with me,’ GD told while smiling.

‘Ah,’ both Hyunjoong and Jaejoong said.

 

Jessica just nodded while avoiding Top’s stares. Jaejoong feels something is not right because Jessica is not being her usual self and she looks unhappy. Meanwhile, GD noticed that Top is keeps on staring at Jessica but he just brushed off his jealousy because he understand Top’s feeling. GD just let Top stares at her because that’s the only thing he can do because Jessica is his.

‘Sica!’ Jae called her, loudly.

‘Neh, oppa.’

‘You dozed off, again,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Mianhe,’ she apologized.

 

GD places his arm on her shoulder, pulling her into his embraces. Top is full with jealousy and pains when he saw that. He tries his best to control and hides his pains and jealousy.

Even though Top tries to hide it, Jessica saw the pain in his eyes. She feels so sad and guilty. When his sorrow eyes met with hers, she is shocked because his gazes are so cold and full with sadness, and it hurts her, so much.

 

 

‘Seunghyun-ah, why are you so quiet?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘No, nothing,’ he told while forcing a pain smile and it’s killing Jessica.

‘Are you okay, hyung?’ GD asked.

‘I’m fine,’ Top answered shortly and drinks his drink, one-shot.

Jessica keeps on stealing glances at Top.

 

‘Why aren’t both of you talk to each other?’ Jae asked TopSica.

‘Neh, both of you are really closed before,’ Hyunjoong told, feeling weird.

‘Ani, it’s nothing hyung. I just don’t want to disturb her with her beloved boyfriend,’ Top said jokingly.

GD chuckled at Top’s remarks while Jessica just smiles, fakely.

 

After that, Top left the table and dances on the dance floor, with hot girls. Top is having fun dancing, hugging and flirting with the girls. Jessica is really sad and jealous with Top’s acts.

‘What’s gotten into him? I never saw him flirting like that before,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Me too. This side of Seunghyun is new to me,’ Jae agreed.

 

Top is still dancing and flirting on the dance floor. The truth is, he did that because he wants to keep Jessica out of his mind. Meanwhile, Jessica is watching Top’s acts with the girls. Her eyes are b with tears because it hurts her so much. She is jealous, sad, guilty and her heart is like want to explode every time she saw Top hugged and flirts with the girls.

‘Oppa, I need to go to the ladies,’ Jessica told GD.

‘Do you want me to come with you?’ he asked.

‘Ani, it’s okay. I can go by myself,’ she told.

‘Okay. I will wait at our table,’ he said.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly and quickly walks to the restroom while GD is back with YulYang.

 

 

Jessica slightly jogs to the restroom. Her sights are blurry because of tears. Before she reaches the restroom, she broke down and crying at a corner.

‘It hurts, it hurts, it hurts so much,’ she sobbed so hard while hitting her chest.

 

Suddenly, a pair of arms stopped her acts by holding both of her hands.

‘Stop it! Why are you crying? Why are you hitting yourself?’ the deep hoarse voice asked worriedly.

 

Jessica looks up and she’s surprised seeing him. Even though her vision is blurry because of her tears, but she recognized that voice and his image, Top.

‘What’s wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?’ he asked again, really worried.

 

Without thinking, Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face on his broad chest. She sobbed on his chest while he gently patted her head and her back.

‘Shushh, it’s okay. Don’t cry,’ he coaxed her, softly.

 

Jessica is still sobbing on his chest. He really misses his hugs and been in his arms right now makes her so relieved and calm.

‘It’s okay, you can cry as much as you want. I’m here with you,’ Top is still coaxing her while hugging her, tightly.

 

 

After awhile, Jessica is finally calming down and stopped crying. However, she is still hugging Top tightly, to release her longing for him. Top is feeling something special with her hugs, he feels love and passion from her. It makes him confused and weird because he knows that Jessica loves GD, not him.

Top hugs her tightly while her hair, lovingly. He is enjoying their intimate and private moments even though he is confused with her acts.

 

After that, Jessica slowly broke their hugs.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she answered shortly.

 

Her eyes are red and wet because of crying. Top gently wipes off her tears with his thumbs.

‘Why are you crying? Are you hurts anywhere?’ he asked.

‘Neh, my heart hurts, oppa,’ she said in her mind.

 

‘Ani, I’m fine. It’s nothing,’ she told.

‘You were crying so hard and hitting yourself, yet you said you are fine?’ he asked.

‘I’m okay. It’s just…..’ she couldn’t finished her words because she doesn’t know what to tell.

‘What?’

‘Nothing, oppa. Don’t bother about me,’ she told quietly.

‘Of course I bother and care about you,’ he told.

 

‘Oppa-ah, stop caring about me, stop treating me so kindly, just stop it,’ she begged.

‘But why?’

‘Why? Because it’s hurting me so much!’ she said sternly.

‘It’s hurting you? How could you say that? You know how much I love you, right? But, you don’t love me, I get it. Caring about you and protecting you are the only things that I can do to the girl that I truly love, so please, don’t ask me to stop. Please,’ he begged, earnestly and sadly.

 

 

Jessica stares into his deep sorrow eyes and she noticed tears in it.

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she apologized.

‘No, it’s okay. It’s not your fault,’ he told while smiling, painful smiles.

‘I’m really sorry.’

‘Stop apologizing because I never blame you,’ he told kindly.

‘You are so kind,’ she said softly.

‘But girls prefer the bad guy, right? Like G-Dragon,’ he said painfully.

‘Oppa~~~’

 

Top just shows a light smile to her.

‘So, you are happy with Jiyongie, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said quietly, almost inaudible.

‘I’m happy for you,’ he told even though he noticed that Jessica looks unhappy.

‘Thanks, oppa,’ she thanked while forcing a smile, a guilty and pain smile.

‘Sica, why do you look sad?’ he asked directly.

‘Ani, I’m not sad. That’s just your imagination,’ she told, nervous.

 

‘Are you really happy?’ he asked again.

Jessica just nodded at him.

 

‘Did Jiyong treat you right?’ he asked.

‘Of course,’ she answered while trying to smile.

‘I’m happy then, as long as you are happy,’ he told softly with his deep voice.

Jessica’s eyes are b with tears again seeing him like that, treating and caring for her.

 

 

‘I need to go to the restroom now. Thanks, oppa,’ she thanked him.

‘Okay, you are welcome. If you want to share or talk about anything, I’m always here for you,’ he told.

‘Neh, me too. We are friends, right?’ she said, hiding her sadness.

‘Yep, friends,’ Top agreed, hurting inside.

 

After that, Jessica walks to the restroom while Top heads back to his hyungdeul. His mind is still thinking about Jessica. He is thinking about the reason behind her tears, her sad face and her fake smiles but he couldn’t figure the right answer.

Nobody knows that GD witnessed and heard everything that happened between TopSica. He is also wondered why Jessica cried so hard and she seems calm in Top’s arms. GD also noticed that nowadays, Jessica is not being her usual self, she is always sad and gloomy. Even though she always tried to hide it from GD but he knows something is not right with her, he just knows.


preview

‘Oppa-ah, can I say something?’ Tiffany asked.

‘What is it?’

‘Please don’t give up on Sica,’ Tiffany told.

‘What? But why?’ Top asked, curious.

‘I can’t tell you why but please, don’t give up on her, yet,’ Tiffany begged.

‘Are you hiding something from me?’ Top asked.

‘Just promised me that you won’t give up on her,’ Tiffany told.

‘You should know that she is everything to me. And I won’t stop loving her until the last moment of my life,’ Top said earnestly.


updates!!!...keke

well, still sad moments..huhu..

but, happy moments will be back soon..i guess..huhu

 

like i said, this story will have many drama..

more than u expected..huhu...

just keep on reading..

 

thanks for ur unending comments..

keeps on dropping ur comment for me..^__^