chapter 43

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

On her way, Tiffany meets with Top, who looks so worried and is looking for someone.

 

‘Oh, oppa!’

‘Fany-ah, I heard about Taeyeon’s incident. Where is Sica? I can’t find her anywhere. She is okay, right?’ Top asked worriedly.

‘She is really affected by Taeyeon’s incident because of her past awful experience. But, she is quite fine now,’ Tiffany told him.

‘Where is she?’ Top asked.

‘Over there,’ Tiffany told, pointing to a corner.

‘Ah, okay,’ Top said, debating whether he should go or not.

 

‘Oppa-ah, can I say something?’ Tiffany asked.

‘What is it?’

‘Please don’t give up on Sica,’ Tiffany told.

‘What? But why?’ Top asked, curious.

‘I can’t tell you why but please, don’t give up on her, yet,’ Tiffany begged.

‘Are you hiding something from me?’ Top asked.

‘Just promised me that you won’t give up on her,’ Tiffany told.

‘You should know that she is everything to me. And I won’t stop loving her until the last moment of my life,’ Top said earnestly.

 

Tiffany smiles when he said his words.

‘Thanks, oppa. And you should go to her now because only you can calm and make her feel safe,’ Tiffany told and quickly walks away before Top can ask anything.

‘Fany, Tiffany!’ Top called but she just turns around and smiles meaningfully at Top.

‘Go!’ she yelled brightly.

 

 

Top is still thinking about Tiffany’s words while walking to look for Jessica. Finally, he founds her, at a corner. She looks so lost and her face is slightly pale. Top gazes at her and he noticed that she looks so sad. Her face is not glowing like the old days and she looks miserable and in pain.

Top approached her and sits beside her, on the bench. Jessica quickly turns around and she is shocked seeing Top, beside her.

 

‘What are you doing here, alone?’ Top asked while gazing into her eyes.

‘Just need some air to fresh my mind,’ she answered without looking at him.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked.

‘I’m…I’m..fine,’ she stuttered.

‘But you don’t look fine,’ he told.

 

Jessica turns her face and gazes at him.

‘Actually, I’m not fine at all,’ she told.

‘I know, I can see it on your face,’ Top said.

‘You really know me.’

‘Of course I know you, the love of my life,’ he said while smiling.

 

She tears up hearing his words and quickly looks away before Top noticed her teary eyes. Then, both of them just stay there, silently.

Suddenly, Top feels something on his shoulder. Jessica leans her head on his shoulder and she hugs his arm, tightly.

‘Oppa, can we stay like this for awhile?’ she asked softly.

‘Of course,’ Top said and tilted his head on hers.

 

Top is happy because Jessica is leaning on him. He doesn’t care if she only regards him as a friend or a brother because for now, he just wants to enjoy their moments together.

However, he is confused with her acts. The vibes and feeling that he received from her is not like just a friend. He feels love and passion from her acts and that make him confused. Moreover, with Tiffany's words just now, it makes him more confused.

Top snapped out all the thoughts from his mind because he just wants to enjoy their moments. He needs to enjoy while it lasts before someone interrupts them. It is even worse if that someone is GD.
 

 

‘Oppa, honestly, I’m so scared when that incident happened to Taeyeonnie. It reminds me about that awful incident,’ she told, still hugging his arm.

‘I know it will affect you so much compared to other girls. Don’t be scared, I’m here with you,’ he said to her.

‘Thanks, oppa. You are always kind to me,’ she told softly.

‘I will do anything for you and your happiness,’ he said and places his arm on her shoulder, pulling her into his embraces.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face on the crook of his neck. Top is shocked with her hugs but he is happy too because he really longs for her. He kisses the top of her head and her hair, tenderly.

After a while, Jessica broke their hugs.

‘I need to go now,’ she told.

‘Yeah, me too. I will perform next,’ he said.

‘Thanks oppa.’

‘You are welcome,’ he said.

‘Bye, see you later,’ she told and wanted to step away from him.

 

However, Top stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

‘Sica, your hugs just now, is it just a hug between friends or it means something else?’ he asked.

‘It’s just a hug between friends, oppa,’ she lied without looking at him.

‘Okay,’ he said painfully.

 

Jessica quickly walks away, leaving him behind because she just couldn’t witness his painful and hurt face. Then, someone called her.

‘Sica!’

 

She turns around and saw GD is running towards her with worried expression.

‘Oppa~’

‘Where have you been? I’m looking for you like crazy,’ GD told while panting.

‘I’m in the restroom,’ she lied.

‘Are you okay? I heard about Taeyeon’s incident,’ he told.

‘I’m fine, don’t worry,’ she assured while smiling.

 

GD pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly.

‘I miss you so much, baby and I'm really worried about you,’ he said softly.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face on his chest. She just stays still in his arms.

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she thought guiltily.

 

Jessica looks up and kisses him on his cheek. Then, she hugs him again, suppressing both her guilt and sadness towards GD and Top. From afar, Top is watching the couple hugging each other and he feels so sad and hurts.

‘You will always back to your G-Dragon because he is the one that you love, not me,’ Top said bitterly and painfully.


preview

 

‘They are right, Sica-ah,’ the voice said.

‘Yul?’ Sica said, surprised because she didn’t notice her.

Yuri heard all of their talks when she is about to enter the leaving room.

 

‘Sica, you should tell the truth to them and be with the guy that you truly love, Top oppa,’ Yuri said.

‘Yul~~~’ Jessica said with teary eyes.

Yuri walks towards her and sits beside her, on the couch.


updated!..sorry for late updates..huhu

 

well, still in sad n drama moments..

but, it will solve really soon b4 another drama comes up..keke

 

thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me...

 

to silent readers, hope u can be generous n drop ur precious comment for my motivation..huhuh