chapter 4

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At YGE

Top and GD are practicing for their new duos song, High High. They will release their duos next month. After keep on practicing for hours, they rest on the couch, tired and exhausted.

Top takes his phone and he smiles when he reads the message from someone.

 

‘Hyung, are you seeing someone, now?’ GD asked.

‘Ani, mwe?’

‘It’s just I noticed that you will always smiling like an idiot every time you get text messages. Who is she?’ GD asked curiously.

‘No one,’ Top said.

‘Come on, hyung. Don’t keep a secret from me,’ GD groaned.

‘I'm not telling you,’ Top said while still smiling.

‘See, you are showing that freaky smiles of yours again,’ GD told.

 

‘Aigoo, is it wrong for me to smile?’ Top asked playfully.

‘Neh because that smiles is so weird,’ GD told.

‘Just ignore me,’ Top said coolly.

When GD is about to argue again, someone opens the door from outside.

 

‘Oh, Youngbae-ah,’ Top said.

‘Hi, hyung, Jiyong,’ Taeyang said casually.

‘Don’t you have anything to do today?’ Jiyong asked his bff.

‘I will meet with my friend in an hour. You want to come with me?’ he asked GD.

‘Who will you meet? Yoeja?’ GD asked eagerly.

Top just shakes his head at their leader’s playboy attitude.

 

‘Neh, yoeja. Mwe?’ Taeyang asked, knowing GD.

‘Great, I will come with you!’ GD said happily.

‘Aigoo, you never changed,’ Top told him.

‘Changed for what? Hyung, we need to enjoy our youth life,’ GD told playfully.

‘Yeah, right. Enjoying by keep on changing girls every months, ani, every weeks,’ Taeyang told.

‘Well, I’m not like you, Youngbae-ah. You are desperate looking for a girl but me, girls are looking for me,’ GD said smugly.

 

‘And you will marry that kind of girls? The girls that always ing with you?’ Top asked.

‘Ani, I never think of marriage. Come on, man. We are still young. Don’t take girls too serious,’ GD said.

‘Well, I never think about marriage yet. But, I want a good girl for me to love, not like your girl,’ Taeyang told.

 

‘My girl? Hello, G-Dragon don’t have girl, but have GIRLS. And love? I don’t know about love,’ GD said casually.

‘You can say that because you haven’t met with your true love yet. Wait until you meet with your true love, you will totally change. I hope one day, a specific girl will drive you crazy and makes you crazily in love with her,’ Top told him.

‘Neh, I’m waiting for the day when the playboy G-Dragon becomes loyal to a girl,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘That day will never come, at least not in these few years,’ GD said confidently.

‘Well, we will see about that,’ Taeyang said meaningfully.

GD just shakes his head while Top sighed at their leader.

 

‘Come on, man. Let’s go,’ Taeyang told GD.

‘Okay,’ he said.

‘See you at dorm later, hyung,’ Taeyang told Top.

‘Neh, have fun,’ Top told them.

‘Bye hyung,’ GD said.

 

GD and Taeyang left the room and they head out to the parking lot. They get into Taeyang’s car and he drove off to their destination, a date with SNSD’s Yuri and Jessica.


yoeja= girl