chapter 39

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Jessica is with her favorite onnie, Park Minyoung. They are having their driving moments around Seoul.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Miyoung asked.

‘I’m fine, onnie,’ she answered while smiling.

‘That’s not your true smile. What happen? Tell me,’ Miyoung asked, she is driving.

‘It’s nothing, onnie-ah,’ Jessica said, trying to hide the truth.

 

‘Are you sure?’ Minyoung asked again.

Jessica just nodded at her.

 

Usually, Jessica is really bubbly and cheerful every time they met but this time, she is so quiet and gloomy. Minyoung knows that something is not right with her favorite dungseng.

‘So, how is Tabbie and Jiyong?’ Minyoung asked.

‘They are fine. Onnie-ah, I have something to tell you,’ Jessica said quietly.

‘What is it? Tell me,’ Minyoung said kindly.

‘Ermm, I’m together with Jiyong oppa now,’ she told without looking in her onnie’s eyes.

 

‘What? Really?’ Minyoung asked excitedly.

‘Yeah,’ she answered quietly.

‘Wow, I’m so happy for you. Finally, you found someone that you truly love,’ Minyoung said, happy for her.

Jessica just smiles lightly to her onnie and Miyoung knows something is not right. Jessica doesn’t look like someone who is in love. She knows Jessica very well, once she is in love, her face will glowing with happiness and her eyes will glittering but this time, all she can see on Jessica’s face is sadness and pain.

 

 

‘Sica, do you trust me?’ Minyoung asked.

‘Of course,’ she answered.

‘Do you still regard me as your sister?’ Minyoung asked again.

‘Of course, onnie. What kind of question is that?’

‘Then why are you hiding something from me?’ Minyoung asked.

‘I…’

‘Don’t deny because I know you are hiding something. Sica-ah, I know you almost 10 years already. I can read you like a book. You don’t look like someone who is in love. Now, I want you to tell me everything, every single thing and don’t lie to me,’ Miyoung told sternly.

 

Jessica is speechless and lost of words.

‘Arasso. Onnie, let’s go somewhere quiet and I will tell you everything,’ Jessica finally gave in.

‘Okay,’ Minyoung said while smiling.

 

 

Minyoung drives heading to a park. Once arrived, they step out from the car and leaning against the car. Jessica is lost in her own world, again. She frequently did that since the day she broke Top’s heart.

‘Sica,’ Minyoung called while patting her shoulder.

‘Neh, onnie.’

‘Come on, tell me. I don’t want to see you gloomy like this,’ Miyoung told kindly.

‘I will tell you but promised that you will not interrupt me until I finished and please, don’t be mad at me,’ she said.

‘Arasso,’ Miyoung said shortly.

 

Jessica took a deep breath and she told everything to Minyoung, every single thing.

‘What?!! You did what?!’ Minyoung asked, almost shouting.

 

Jessica just nodded with teary eyes.

‘Seriously, are you out of your mind? Why did you lie to Tabbie and hurts him? Why did you hurt the guy that you truly love and accept the guy that you don’t love?’ Minyoung asked in anger.

‘Onnie, I’ve told you. I don’t want anyone to blame me if anything happen to Jiyong oppa and I don’t want to be the reason for him to be heartbroken again. I just can’t take it and I…I…,’ Jessica told and finally, sobbing.

‘And you hurt Tabbie and most importantly, you hurt yourself,’ Minyoung told.

‘I know and honestly, I miss Top oppa so much. I love him, onnie. I love him,’ she sobbed.

 

Minyoung quickly hugs her and patting her back, softly.

‘I know you will do this because you are too kind and selfless,’ Minyoung told, still hugging her.

‘I don’t know what I should do, onnie.  When they keep mentioning about Jiyong oppa’s past, I know that I couldn’t let it happen again. I don’t want him to be heartbroken, twice,’ Jessica sobbed in her onnie’s arms.

‘Silly girl, it’s not your fault. Everything that happened to him in the past is not your fault. Yeah, he changed because of you but he can’t force you if you don’t love him. I know you changed him but that doesn’t mean you must be with him even though you don’t love him. That’s not the real meaning of love. If he truly loves you, he will let you be with the guy that you love, the guy that will make you happy, like what Top did,’ Minyoung told her.

 

‘But I’m scared if I tell Jiyong oppa the truth, he can’t accept it well and back to his playboy acts,’ Jessica told while broke their hugs.

‘If that’s happen, it means he doesn’t truly love you. Maybe he is just infatuated by your charms and beauty,’ Minyoung told while wiping Jessica’s tears.

‘But…. I don’t know, onnie. It’s too hard for me,’ she said sadly.

‘I know, I know it’s hard. That’s why you need to pour your real feeling to me or someone. If not, you will become depressed,’ Minyong told with concern.

 

 

‘Did you meet with Tabbie oppa recently?’ Jessica asked.

‘I did, no wonder he looks so gloomy.’

‘Really? I hurt him badly, right onnie?’ Jessica asked, tearing again.

‘Neh, you hurt him. .Sica, now I know that he truly loves you. By letting you be with Jiyong, that shows how much Tabbie loves you, Sica-ah,’ Minyoung told.

‘And I love him too, so much. Onnie, he is my true love. Finally, I found my true love, but we just can’t be together,’ Jessica said with tears.

‘Please stop hurting yourself and him. You need to tell the truth to both of them,’ Minyoung told.

‘No, onnie. Not now, not now.’

 

Minyoung sighed at her dungseng.

‘I know I’m stupid, selfish and unfair to Top oppa but I just…I just…I don’t know..i don’t know what I’m thinking, I really don’t know,’ Jessica sobbed, miserable.

‘I understand. When other people keep on pressuring you, you will make a wrong decision,’ Minyoung said softly while hugging her.

‘No, onnie. I’m not blaming anyone, it’s my entire fault and responsibility,’ Jessica said.

‘Aigoo, don’t be too kind and don’t blame yourself. Seriously, don’t let your friend influence you too much, Sica-ah,’ Minyoung told kindly.

‘No, onnie. It’s not their fault.’

‘Arasso,’ Minyoung gave in, still shushing Jessica.

 

 

After a while, Jessica stopped crying but her eyes are wet and red.

‘Sica, you need to do something before things get out of control,’ Minyoung told her.

‘I don’t know, onnie. I’m too tired to think,’ she said weakly.

 

Minyoung patted her head, softly and tenderly.

‘I’m proud of you because you are forever my kind-hearted dungseng but I’m also a bit upset because you are just too kind,’ Minyoung said playfully, trying to cheer her.

‘That’s my charms,’ Jessica said cutely.

‘Yeah, definitely,’ Minyoung told.

 

They get into the car and Minyoung drives off. Jessica is resting beside her, trying to get some sleep. She looks so tired and weak and that’s make Minyoung sad. She is not used to see Jessica in that condition and it’s really hurt her as her onnie.

‘I will help you, Sica-ah. I will help you to be together with the guy that you love, I promised,’ Minyoung thought in her mind.


preview

 

Jessica stares into his deep sorrow eyes and she noticed tears in it.

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she apologized.

‘No, it’s okay. It’s not your fault,’ he told while smiling, painful smiles.

‘I’m really sorry.’

‘Stop apologizing because I never blame you,’ he told kindly.

‘You are so kind,’ she said softly.

‘But girls prefer the bad guy, right? Like G-Dragon,’ he said painfully.

‘Oppa~~~’


updated!..keke

sorry coz there are no jisica or topsica moments..keke

next chapter will have both jisica n topsica moments..i promised!..

 

thanks for ur great support n comments!..

i really love all of you, my loyal readers!...^__^

 

keep on reading n expect more drama..huhu