chapter 45

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At the park

Once they arrived, both of them step out from the car. They leaned against his car while facing the river. They enjoyed the views there, the beautiful views. GD’s protective arm is on her shoulder, pulling her into his embrace.

Jessica just let him hugs her while she gathered her courage to tell the truth to GD. After awhile, finally Jessica started to talk to him.

‘Oppa~’ she said softly.

‘Yep?’ GD said, still hugging her.

‘I have something important to tell you,’ she told.

‘What is it?’ GD asked.

 

Jessica slowly broke their hugs and she took a deep breath before talks.

‘Oppa, honestly, I’m hiding something from you,’ she told while gazing into his eyes.

‘Hiding something?’ GD asked, frowning.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly, nervous.

‘What is it?’ he asked softly.

‘Oppa-ah, all this while, I hide my true feeling. I’m not being honest to you because I didn’t tell you about my true and real feeling,’ Jessica told.

‘Your true and real feeling?’

‘Neh, oppa. You should know that my heart is beating for someone and I love…’ before she could finish her lines, GD cuts her.

 

‘You love Top hyung,’ GD said calmly and makes Jessica shocked.

‘How did you know?’ she asked, stunned.

‘How did I know? Well, let’s say that I always saw you gloomy and sad since we are together. Moreover, your smiles are not your true smiles. I know you were just pretending to look happy in my eyes and I saw the way you look at Top hyung. It’s full with love and it’s really different from the way you look at me,’ GD said to her.

‘Oppa~’

‘I know, Sica. I know and I noticed that you are not happy with me. It’s just I’m too scared to admit it because I don’t want to lost you but now, you already tell the truth to me and nothing I can do anymore,’ GD said, painfully.

‘I’m so sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry,’ Jessica apologized with teary eyes.

 

 

‘Let me ask you one thing,’ GD uttered.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked guiltily.

‘Did you cheat behind my back? Did you and Top hyung meet each other without me knowing?’ GD asked, holding his sadness and pains.

‘No! I didn’t cheat on you, never! In fact, Top oppa doesn’t know about my feeling. I didn’t tell him anything and he thought I’m in love with you,’ she told, holding her tears.

‘That’s good. I’m relieved because you are not the same with her,’ GD said painfully, holding his manly tears.

 

‘I’m so sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry. I don’t mean all of these to happen to you, to us. I’m really sorry,’ she apologized while holding onto his arms and finally, her tears are rolling down on her cheeks.

‘No, it’s not your fault. Your only fault is just being too adorable and makes everyone falls in love with you,’ he said softly while wiping off her tears with his thumbs.

‘I’m really sorry, I can’t control my heart. If I can control it, I will tell it to fall in love with you and if I have power, I want to love both of you, the two important guys in my life,’ she sobbed.

GD pulls her into his arms and hugs her, tightly. He patted her back and her hair, lovingly.

 

 

‘If…..’ GD thought to himself.

Jessica is sobbing so hard on GD’s chest with her arms wrapped around his waist.

 

‘Sushhh, don’t cry. It’s not your fault and I don’t blame you,’ GD shushed her.

‘I’m sorry because I lied to you. I’m so sorry,’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘It’s okay. I know you lied because you couldn’t hurt me, right? You don’t want me heartbroken again, I know it. You lied to me because you are too kind,’ he told softly, still hugging her.

‘No, I’m not kind because I hurt you right now,’ she sobbed again.

‘It’s better you hurt me now before my feeling for you get even deeper,’ GD said and a single tear drops on his cheek.

 

 

They stay in each other arms for a moment, suppressing their feelings. GD is quietly crying, inside while Jessica is sobbing. After awhile, GD slowly broke their hugs.

He cupped her face with his palms and wipes off her tears.

‘I will always love you,’ he told softly.

‘You are one of the most important guys in my life. Even though I don’t love you, but I like you so much,’ she said while gazing into his sorrow eyes.

 

GD smiles and he slowly leans in, to kiss her lips. He crashed his lips on hers and they kissed softy and gently, for the last time.

‘Thanks for the memories, Sica. I pray for your happiness with Top hyung,’ he told to her.

‘Thanks for everything, Jiyong oppa. For always taking care and protecting me and for your great love for me,’ she said with teary eyes, feeling guilty.

‘I’m sorry for making you sad all this times, for not realizing your true feeling,’ he told.

‘No, I have great memories with you.’

 

GD smiles to her, hiding his sadness deep inside his heart.

‘Let’s go. You should tell Top hyung about this. I have seen him so depressed and gloomy these days,’ GD said.

Jessica just nodded to him.

 

 

Both of them got into his car and he drove to a nightclub where Top is. She texted Jaejoong earlier and he told her about Top’s whereabouts.

Once they arrived, Jessica steps out from the car.

‘Thanks, oppa,’ she thanked GD.

‘You are welcome. Go and get your Tabbie.’

‘You will be okay?’ she asked with concern.

‘Of course, I’m the playboy G-Dragon,’ he said smugly even though he is hurting, inside.

 

Jessica chuckled at his remarks.

‘See ya, Sica,’ GD told.

‘Neh, oppa. Drive carefully.’

‘Bye~~~’ he said and quickly drove off before Jessica noticed his teary eyes.

 

 

GD drives as fast as he can. After a few minutes, he stopped his car at the side road.

‘It’s hurt so much, Sica-ah. It’s hurt so much,’ he said and tears are rolling down his cheeks.

 

He leans against the car's seat and let his tears flow. Tears for losing his love for the second times and tears for the reborn of the playboy G-Dragon.

 

to be continue....


updates!...keke

well, i decided to update...

 

guess what?

i will update again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..

but, that's if i get more than 10 comments from my readers..

if not, i will only update after a week, like always..

how's that sounds?..kekek

 

to all my loyal loyal readers,

thanks so much for ur unending comments..

i really2 love you guys..you guys jjang!!..