chapter 48

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

They get into his car and Top drove off to his private apartment, want to spend private times with Jessica. Top interlocked his fingers with Jessica’s all the times. He is driving with just one of his hand.

After about 15 minutes, they arrived at his apartment. He parked his car and they walked to his apartment.

 

‘I was here waiting for you,’ Jessica told, in front of his front door.

‘Really? When?’ he asked.

‘Before I went to meet you just now. I was waiting for you for about an hour. Then, I decided to go to Han River when you were still not back,’ she told.

‘Silly, why don’t you just called me or go inside,’ he told while pinching her cheek, softly.

‘I did call you but you never answer. Go inside? I don’t know your door’s security code,’ she told.

‘Ah, my phone is in the car back then. You don’t know the code? You can guess because it’s really easy,’ he said to her.

‘Easy? What is it?’ she asked.

‘Your birthday,’ he answered while inserting the code.

180489

 

Jessica is really touched when he told that and she saw the code.

‘It’s always your birthday since we know each other,’ he told.

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, I never changed it,’ he answered and both of them steps into the house.

 

Jessica smiles sweetly to him. She cupped his face with her small palms and gave a peck on his lips.

‘Thank you,’ she said delicately.

‘For what?’

‘For loving me that much,’ she said.

‘You are welcome,’ he said coolly while Jessica chuckled at his acts.

 

 

The couple walks into the living room. Jessica is looking around the house, amazed with its internal design. The house looks really elegant, modern and luxurious, suitable with the owner, the cool BB’s Top.

‘Wow~~~’

‘It’s great, right?’ Top asked while looking at his girlfriend, who is amazed by the house.

‘Yepp, don’t tell me that you make all the internal design because I won’t believe it,’ she told.

‘Why? I’m not that bad.’

‘I know but this is too great. Who’s idea is this?’ Jessica asked.

‘My noona, Hyeyoon noona,’ Top answered.

 

‘You have a noona?’

‘Yep, a really beautiful one, just like you. She knows everything about you,’ he told.

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, I can’t wait to tell her and introduce you to her,’ he said to her.

‘Now I’m scared,’ she told.

‘Why?’ he asked.

‘I’m scared if she hates me,’ she pouted.

 

Top smiles and he wraps his arms around her waist.

‘Don’t worry, she likes you, so much,’ he told while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘Liar!’ she said sourly.

‘Neh, that’s a lie. She really2 hate you,’ Top told, teasing her.

‘See~~’ she said sadly and pouted cutely.

 

Top chuckled at her cuteness. He is really happy because the bubbly and cute Jessica is back. She is back to her old self, the cute, bubbly and cheerful Jessica even though she does seem a bit cold, sometimes. Her character is back to her old self compared to when she was with GD.

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked.

‘No, nothing,’ he told while still smiling.

‘Are you laughing at me?’ she asked.

‘What if I am?’

‘I hate you!’ she said coldly and pushed him away from her.

 

 

She walks to the balcony and hugged herself. Then, a pair of muscular arms is wrapped around her waist. She can feel his well-build body is squeezed against her body from behind.

‘Are you mad?’ his deep voice asked.

‘Yess!’ she answered coldly.

‘I’m just teasing you. My noona likes you so much, trust me,’ he told, still hugging her from behind.

‘Really?’

‘Since when you don’t trust me?’ he asked and kissed the top of her head.

‘No, I always trust you,’ she answered, finally smiling.

 

Jessica leaned her back on his chest and holding the arms that is still on her waist.

‘I’m so happy tonight,’ she said with her delicate voice that always melted Top.

‘Me too. This is the happiest moment in my life,’ he told.

 

Jessica smiles and both of them enjoy the view from the balcony. It’s really beautiful, the view of Seoul City at late night from high place.

The wind is blowing and makes Jessica’s petite body slightly freezing.

‘It’s so cold,’ she said cutely, still in Top’s arms.

 

Top tightens his hugs, to warm her and he kissed her shoulder.

‘Oppa, is this right?’ she asked.

‘What do you mean?’

‘Is it right for us to be together like this when Jiyong oppa is heartbroken?’ she asked.

‘Babe, you have done everything you could for Jiyongie to the extent that you hurt yourself. I want to help him too if there is anything I could do to heal his broken heart,’ Top coaxed softly.

‘So, it is right?’

‘How do you feel? Do you feel it’s wrong?’ Top asked.

 

Jessica turns around and hangs her arms on his neck, loosely.

‘No, I feel so right,’ she said delicately while smiling sweetly to him.

‘Me too. So, stop blaming yourself because you are not at fault,’ he coaxed while caressing her cheek.

‘Arasso,’ she said.

 

Top leaned in and kissed her on the lips. They kissed softly and gently for couple of minutes.

‘Let’s go inside. You might get cold,’ he said when their lips parted.

 

Jessica nodded and when she is about to walk, suddenly Top lifted her up, bridal style.

‘What are you doing?’

‘Carrying my ice princess,’ he told.

‘I still can walk,’ she said while rolling her eyes.

‘I know but still, I want to carry you,’ he told.

 

Jessica smiles, she kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck. Top walks inside and he brought her to his bedroom. When they entered the room, Jessica is once again amazed because the room is so big and it’s decoration is great too. Her eyes quickly spotted bunch of picture frames that most of them are consist of her pictures, arranged neatly and nicely on the cabinet.

‘Do you like those pictures?’ Top asked while letting her stand, on the floor.

‘Wow, that’s surprising,’ she said.

‘I never let Jiyong come inside this room because I’m afraid he will get mad at me,’ he told.

‘I don’t know that you have sooo many pictures of me,’ she said.

‘Some of them I took candid photo of you but most of them are from your beloved onnie,’ he told.

‘Minyoung onnie?’

‘Yepp, I asked from her and she gladly gave them to me,’ Top told her.

 

Jessica nodded with smiles while still looking at the pictures.

‘You can rest. I want to take a shower,’ he said to her.

‘Arasso.’

 

 

Top took his towel and walk into the bathroom. Jessica is still looking around the huge bedroom. There is a working table and there are some paper sheets on it. There is also a keyboard and a comfortable couch.

Jessica sits on the edge of the bed. She took a deep breath, smells Top’s fragrance in the room. She lied down on the bed while hugging a pillow. Finally, she is smiling genuinely and she feels all the burdens on her shoulder are gone. Of course, she is still feeling slightly guilty towards GD but she brushed off all the guilt for her and Top’s happiness.

She knows that she can sleep soundly without any nightmares starting tonight. She heard the bathroom’s door is opened and she saw Top is walking out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower body.

His well build and muscular body make her blushed.

 

 

‘Like what you see?’ Top asked smugly.

‘Oppa!’ she yelled while covering her eyes, embarrassed.

‘Why are you covering your eyes? Don’t you love my muscular body?’ Top asked teasingly.

‘Oppa, wear your shirt! NOW!’ she yelled.

‘Mwe? I know you like it and you are the only owner of this body of mine,’ he told ertly.

‘ert!’ she said loudly, blushing like crazy.

Top chuckled at her acts and reddish cheeks.

 

‘Wear your shirt, palli~~’ she whined at him.

Top smiled mischievously at his girlfriend.

 

‘Babe!’ he called and when Jessica eyes are fixed on him, he pulled off his towel.

‘Arghhh!!!!’ a really loud dolphin scream echoed in the bedroom.

 

Jessica shrieked while quickly covering her eyes. She is still covering her eyes when she heard his laughs. Top is laughing loudly. She slowly opened her eyes and she saw that Top is actually wearing a boxer inside the towel.

‘Meanie!!’ she said loudly and pouted.

‘It’s fun teasing you,’ he said, still laughing.

 

Then, he wears a sleeveless shirt that makes his muscular body totally visible.

‘Don’t you want to take a shower?’ he asked.

‘I don’t have clothes.’

‘You can wear my shirt,’ he told.

‘But I’m too lazy to take a shower. I’m sleepy and tired,’ she said sleepily.

‘You need to clean yourself first,’ Top told.

‘Shiro,’ she said lazily.

 

‘Or do you want me to shower you?’ he asked naughtily.

‘Shiro!’ she yelled.

‘Then, go on. Clean yourself, it’s not good for your health,’ he told.

‘Fine! You are so demanding,’ she complained.

‘Be a good girlfriend and listen to me, arasso?’

‘Only this time,’ she said.

 

‘Here, this is your towel. And this is my shirt and my short pant,’ he gave to her.

‘Thanks,’ she said and when she is about to enter the bathroom, Top grabs her wrist.

‘Kiss me first,’ he told while pointing to his lips.

‘Shiro,’ she said with straight-faced.

‘Shiro? Do you want me to do something more tonight?’ he asked mischievously.

‘No!!’ she said loudly and quickly gave a peck on his lips.

After that, she dashed into the bathroom.

 

Top is smiling, actually he is grinning. Having Jessica at the moment with him, is just like a sweet dream for him. He feels like he is in heaven after experiencing hell.

He the TV and sat on the couch, watching TV while waiting for Jessica. After about 10 minutes, Jessica steps out from the bathroom. She wears Top’s oversized shirt with his short pant. She saw Top is watching TV and he doesn’t notice her presence.

Jessica walks to him and she sits beside him, on the couch.

‘Oh, you are done already?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she answered and rested her head on his shoulder, sleepy.

 

Top took a pillow and placed it on his laps. He patted the pillow, gesturing her to lay her head on it. Jessica smiles and she gladly lay her head on the pillow, on his laps.

Top is her hair, lovingly while Jessica is holding his other hand. Both of them are enjoying their sweet and private moments. After about 10 minutes, Top is feeling sleepy. He looked at Jessica and realized that she is already asleep.

She looks so adorable and cute sleeping like that, like a little baby. He smiles while caressing her cheek. Then, he slowly gets up and he lifted her, bridal style, carrying her to his bed.

 

Top laid her down on the bed and he lied beside her. He kissed her cheek and then he hugged her waist tightly and closed his eyes, drifting to dreamland. Jessica is sleeping soundly with smiling face. For the 1st time after like forever, she is sleeping soundly without any nightmares. Same goes with Top, he is sleeping peacefully and soundly while hugging his love one, Jessica.

 

to be continue......


updates!!!...keke

as promised, because i get more than 10 comments, i updates again..

thank u so much for ur lovely comments!..^__^

it's really2 motivate me...

 

well, i decide to extend more because there are so much topsica moments that i want to write for their reunite..

that's why it will continue in the next chapter..

i will try to write more n more their sweet moments..

topsica will have their sweet n lovely moments..

b4 another drama started to appear again..huhu

 

for now,enjoy these updates..

n expect more topsica moments in next updates..