chapter 34

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

A week later

Jessica is waiting for Top at her dorm’s basement car park. She already makes up her mind and she needs to tell her decision to both of the guys. She decided to tell Top first and then, she will tells GD.

A familiar car arrived and stopped right in front of her. Top opened the car’s door from inside and she gets in. She is greeted by Top’s warm smiles, and that makes her heart flattered and her cheeks are slightly burning.

‘Hi, Sica. I miss you so much,’ he said while hugging her.

‘Hi oppa. I miss you too,’ she said softly in his arms.

 

‘I’m glad that you are not going to ignore me anymore,’ he told while driving.

‘No, I’m not ignoring you. I just need to think,’ she said.

‘I know, I understand,’ he said.

‘Oppa, can we ride the Ferris wheel again?’ she asked.

‘Of course. We will go there,’ he answered.

Jessica just nods and slightly smiles. She really misses him like crazy, she longs for him. The moments she saw him, she just wants to hug him tightly and planted a kiss on his lips but her situation stops her from doing all that. The situation also stops her from meeting with him, before. But now, she already makes up her mind and she needs to tell him.

 

 

‘Why are you so quiet?’ Top asked.

‘No, nothing,’ she said while forcing a smile to him.

‘I really miss that smile of yours,’ he told.

Jessica is just smiling at him without saying anything because she is in verge of tears.

 

After about 20 minutes, they arrived at the Ferris wheel. They ride the Ferris wheel, Top is holding her hand all the times.

Jessica is looking outside, looking at the night views but her mind is flying away.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Top asked, noticing her state.

 

She gazes at Top’s handsome face and tears are b in her eyes.

‘Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?’ he asked worriedly.

‘No, nothing.’

‘Tell me, you have any problems?’ he asked while cupping her cheeks with his palms.

 

Finally, tears drop on her cheeks. Top is shocked and he gently wipes off her tears. He pulls her into his embraces and hugs her tightly. Jessica is quietly sobbing on his broad chest.

‘Shusshh, don’t cry,’ he shushed her while patting her back, gently.

 

Top lets her cries for couple of minutes.

‘Sorry about that, oppa,’ she said after stopped her tears.

‘It’s okay. Don’t you want to tell me what happened?’ he asked with concern.

‘It’s nothing,’ she said quietly.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Neh,’ she said while nodding.

‘Okay,’ Top said.

 

Jessica rested her head on his shoulder.

‘Please stay like this for a while, oppa,’ she said.

‘Okay,’ he said and places his arm on her shoulder.

 

After about 30 minutes, they step out from the Ferris wheel and heading to Han River, Jessica’s request.

Once they arrived at Han River, they stepped out from the car and lean against the car.

‘Oppa, I have something to tell you,’ she said quietly.

‘What is it?’ he asked.

‘I already make my decision about your proposal,’ she told.

‘Really?’ he asked, nervous.

‘Neh,’ she said quietly.

 

Top gazes at her face, to read her. He noticed her miserable and sad expression and that makes him so scared and worried.

‘So?’ he asked.

 

Jessica gazes at his face and tries her best to hold her tears. She took a deep breath before talks.

‘I…I…I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t accept you,’ she told, stuttering.

 

Top feels like he was hit by a large rock on his head when she said that.

‘Wh..Why?’ he managed to ask.

‘I just can’t,’ she told.

‘You choose Jiyongie?’ he asked with pain.

She just slightly nodded without looking at him.