chapter 26

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Big Show 2011

All BB members are at backstage, get ready for their concert. They are really ecstatic to greet VIPs but also nervous because it has been so long since the last time they stand on stage together in Korea.

They take deep breaths and try to bury their nervousness deep inside their hearts. Both Top and GD are nervous but they are also pleased because the girl that they love is outside, among the VIPs, cheering for them.

When they know that Jessica is coming, they are really delighted.

 

‘Okay, guys. Let’s do this and give our best to VIPs out there,’ GD said as the leader.

‘BB fighting!’ all of them shouted in unison with enthusiasm.

 

Some of their closed celebrity friends drop by at backstage to give supports. There are Jaesuk, Hyori, Hyunseung, 2PM’s Junsu, 2NE1, se7en, and others. Both GD and Top are hoping for Jessica to come and greet them at backstage although they know it is almost impossible because of paparazzi.

‘She’s already here?’ Top asked GD.

‘I think so,’ GD said.

 

Top nodded and once again, checking on his phone, waiting for her message but none, same goes with GD.

‘Guys, get ready,’ their instructor told.

‘Let’s do this!’ GD yelled.

‘Fighting!’ all of them yelled in unison.

 

They are ready for the start of their concert. GD, Top, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are all ready for their 1st song of the night. GD and Top are with their own missions, mission to find Jessica among the thousands of VIPs while Taeyang with his mission to find Yuri among them.

However, before their 1st song, their new MV, Tonight, will officially shown on the big screen for the fans. TONIGHT’s MV is really anticipated by VIPs and they have great expectation for the MV.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Jessica’s side

‘I can’t wait!’ Sooyoung quietly squealed.

‘Me too!’ Hyoyeon said excitedly.

All the girls are in disguises. They wear VIPs’ hoody jackets and puts on the hoodies. Each of them has their own yellow light sticks. They look like the real VIPs, not Soshis.

 

Jessica and Yuri are excited too, waiting for the guys’ appearances and their new MV. Yuri looks so excited while Jessica is still keeping her composure even though she is really ecstatic, inside. She is nervous waiting for him. She misses him like crazy and really wants to see his handsome face right now.

All her members are squealing like crazy fangirls along with VIPs. Then, Tonight’s MV is started to play on the big screen. All the fans cheered and applaud loudly in excitement when they saw the MV. They watched the MV ecstatically while cheering and applauding.

Jessica is cheering and squealing too while watching the MV. Her heart is beating like crazy when her eyes catch his figure in the MV. He looks so fine, handsome and cool in the MV. She really likes his hair and she thinks he looks so handsome with that hairstyle and color.

 

Right after the MV ended, five handsome figures started to appear on stage, one by one. Every time one of them appeared, VIPs cheered and squealed like crazy. Jessica’s eyes are glued on stage, waiting for him. When her eyes caught his figure, she smiles widely and her heart is beating rapidly.

She is cheering for him like other VIPs.

‘Who did you cheer for?’ Yuri asked her, right at her ear.

‘All of them,’ Jessica said loudly.

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes because obviously Jessica is cheering for one specific guy among 5 of them. She doesn’t know who is Jessica cheering for but the look on Jessica’s face is showing something new, a deep feeling, a feeling of love.


 

After performing about 5 songs, Big Bang rush to backstage to get ready for their next stage and also for their solo performances.

‘Did you spot her?’ Top asked GD.

‘I think I did,’ GD said.

‘Really? Where?’ Taeyang asked.

‘At the right side of the stage, wearing Vip hoody,’ both GTop told in unison.

 

‘Wohoo~~~’ Taeyang teased the duos in amazement.

‘You spotted Jessica among the crowds?’ Daesung asked in disbelief.

GTop just nodded at him.

 

‘Are you for real? I mean, you are not mistaken her with one of the Vips, right?’ Taeyang asked.

‘No, I know my Sica so well,’ Top said.

‘Me too. I know the girl that I love. I will never mistake her for someone else,’ GD told.

Top glares at GD when he said that. The atmosphere is quite tense between GTop ever since they confessed their feelings about Jessica.

 

‘Wow, both of you have eagle eyes,’ Daesung said playfully, trying to calm the tense atmosphere.

‘That’s right. Now, I can get a glimpse of Yuri too,’ Taeyang said.

‘I think Yuri is with Sica, beside her,’ Top told him.

‘Really? Great!’ Taeyang said excitedly.

‘Aigoo, SNSD syndrome is spreading among BB too,’ Daesung sighed, playfully.

‘Jiyong, Tabbie, your turn is next after Seungri’s solo. Get ready, faster,’ their crew told.

‘Neh,’ GD said and walks to the fitting room, to change his outfits.

Top follows GD to get ready for their GTOP’s duos performances. After the duos performance, both of them will have their own solo performances.

 

 

 

Back at Jessica’s side

‘Onnie, your beloved GTop oppa are next,’ Yoona told Jessica.

‘Kya~~~. Can’t wait for High High! I want to fly high,’ Hyoyeon squealed excitedly, like a REAL VIP.

Jessica is grinning and her face is glowing because she really anticipated GTOP’s performances or more precisely, his solo.

 

‘Yahh, are you glowing?’ Yuri asked, teasingly.

‘What? Glowing? I’m not,’ she denied.

‘Yes, you are. I never saw your face like this before,’ Tiffany told in between the noises.

‘Stop talking nonsense,’ Jessica said.

‘I saw LOVE written all over your face when the guys were performing. Who is the owner of your love? G-Dragon or Tabbie?’ Yuri asked eagerly.

‘No one,’ she still denied.

‘Calm down, Yul. Sooner or later we will know,’ Tiffany smirked.

‘That’s right. Remember, no secrets about our love life,’ Yuri told.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica said while rolling her eyes at her best friends.

However, she is still smiling, she cannot stop smiling knowing that he will perform next.

 

Right then, the duos appeared on stage, the GTop.

Jessica’s eyes are glue to him. He is having fun on stage with his charisma and his own styles. She is cheering along with other Vips for the duos. She doesn’t know if she is imagining thing but she noticed that GTop keep on focusing at her direction, her section. The duos give more attention to that section and she thinks the duos spotted her among the thousands VIPs.

Jessica is enjoying and cheering for the duos. Then, he winks at her and makes her heart flattered. The VIPs cheered and squealed because of his fan service. Jessica thought that it is a fan service too but his eyes are gazing straight into her eyes when he winked.

 

 

Jessica and the girls really enjoy the concert. They have so much fun watching the guys. After the concert ended, they quickly headed back to their vans before VIPs recognized them.

Jessica sent text messages to both GD and Top to congratulate them on their successful concert and to tell them that she attended their concert.


another updates...keke

bad news is, the drama will come really soon..huhu

 

i hope u enjoy these new chapters..

sorry for languange and grammar errors..

 

thanks a lot for ur lovely comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me..