chapter 58

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

continuation from previous chapter.............

 

The next morning

Jessica is already awake even though it’s only 8 am. The truth is she cannot sleep properly last night. Her mind is in a mess and miserable. She is thinking about GD, Top and herself, about their love triangle. She has thought about it and she is considering to do something really unforgiveable, something that will break her heart and Top’s heart.

Jessica doesn’t want to do that but she just couldn’t let GD suffered like that. She’s afraid that GD might lose his mind if his condition continued like that. He seems so weak and fragile because of his awful past experience.

 

 

Jessica is on the couch, staring at her phone. She knows that Top must be really worried about her.

‘Oppa~~,’ she whispered while staring at Top’s picture on her phone.

A tear dropped on her cheek but she quickly wiped it off.

 

‘You need to be strong, Jessica. You can do this, you can,’ she said to herself.

 

 

 

‘Jess….Sica,’ suddenly GD called her with his weak voice.

‘Yes, oppa. I’m here,’ she said while walking towards him.

 

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed, beside GD. She placed her palm on his forehead and it’s still burning hot.

‘You are still burning,’ she told, worried.

‘I’ll be fine, don’t worry,’ he said, weakly.

‘Oppa, I will go to buy your medicine, okay?’ she told.

‘No, it’s okay. I will ask my manager hyung to buy it for me. He will be here soon,’ he said.

‘Arasso.’

GD took her hand and gripped it with his, tightly.

 

 

‘Sica, about your promised last night. Do you really mean it?’ GD asked while staring at her gorgeous face.

‘Is that what you want?’ she asked back.

‘Yes,’ he replied.

‘Well, I already promised you, right? I will keep my promise,’ she told.

‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she replied, holding her tears.

‘Thank you, thank you so much, Sica,’ he thanked and kissed the back of her hand, several times.

 

‘Oppa, I need to go now. I will be back soon,’ Jessica told him.

‘Where are you going?’ GD asked.

‘I’m still Top oppa’s girlfriend, so, I need to meet him to tell him that I want a break up,’ she replied with a pain in her heart and trying hard to hold her tears.

‘I’m sorry, Sica. I know how much you love Top hyung but I cannot bear this pain anymore. Called I’m selfish or whatever it is but, I want you with me,’ he told her.

‘I know, I’m not blaming you.’

‘I cannot live without you, Sica. I prefer to die rather than losing you,’ he said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

‘Neh, I know oppa,’ she said and wiped off his tears.

 

 

‘Sica, once I’m stronger than this, I will let you go. I will let you go to your Tabbie. But now, I need you with me. I promised you, once I learned how to live without you, I will let go of your hands,’ GD told her.

‘Neh, oppa. I know and I will be with you until that time comes,’ she said with teary eyes.

‘Thank you, Sica. Thank you so much,’ he thanked with tears too.

‘I need to go now. I’ll see you later,’ she told while wiping her tears.

‘Neh, be careful. You can use my car,’ he said.

‘Ani, it’s okay. I will take a cab.’

‘Arasso,’ he said.

 

GD kissed the back of her hand and slowly loosen their grips. Jessica smiled weakly at him and she walked out from the room.

 

 

 

 

Jessica left GD’s apartment and she took a cab. In the cab, she called her boyfriend, Top.

 

Top: Babe, where have you been? I’m so worried about you!

Sica: Oppa, I’m okay…

Top: Where are you now? Where have you been since last night? Why don’t you answer my calls and texts?

Sica: I’m sorry, oppa. I got something to do last night.

Top: Are you okay? Why did you sound so weak?

Sica: Ani, I’m okay……Oppa, can you come to Han River? At our usual spot.

Top: Yeah, okay. I will pick you up. Where are you now?

Sica: No, it’s okay. I’m already on my way. See you there, okay?

Top: Okay…Be careful. I will be there ASAP.

Sica: Neh, oppa.

Top: Love you, baby..

Sica: Love you too, oppa… *tearing up

Top: See you, love…

Sica: Neh…Bye…….

 

 

Jessica ended the phone call and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

‘I’m sorry oppa,’ she sobbed while staring at Top’s picture on her phone.