chapter 67

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

At the airport

Jessica reached at the airport and she parked her car. She completely disguised herself to avoid any rumors and ran into the building.

She knew where the VVip’s waiting room is because she already used it for several times.

 

When a guard stopped her from entering the VVip’s area, she took off her mask and revealed her real identity. When the guard saw her, he immediately let her in.

Hyunjoong already texted the room’s number. She is running while searching for the room. Once she found the room, she stood at the room’s door, catching her breath.

Then, she holds the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

 

 

‘Hyung, I need to go now. If not, I will miss my flight,’ a familiar deep hoarse voice said from inside the room.

‘Seunghyun-ah, we will not see each other for months. Just stay for a while, will you?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Aigooo, hyung. You can visit me anytime,’ Top replied.

‘Just wait for a while. There is someone who wanted to see you,’ Hyunjoong told him.

‘Who?’ Top asked.

 

‘Me,’ Jessica suddenly said while stepping inside the room.

Top’s eyes are widen because he is shocked to see her. He never thought she would come to send him off.

 

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Top asked, slightly cold.

‘I’m here to see you,’ Jessica replied, calmly.

‘You came to say goodbye to me,’ he said, sounded sad.

‘No, I came to stop you from leaving,’ she said while walking towards him.

‘Stop me from leaving? Leaving what?’ he asked with his cold face.

‘Leaving this country, leaving your members, leaving your family, leaving your fans, leaving your friends and leaving ME,’ she told while holding her tears.

Jessica wanted so bad to run into his arms but, she hold herself.

 

‘Leaving you? There is no such thing because you already left me,’ Top said to her, coldly.

Jessica bits her lips, trying to hold her tears from falling down.

 

‘I will wait outside,’ Hyunjoong told both of them and walked out from the room, leaving TopSica alone.

 

 

 

 

‘I know I left you and I hurt you so much but now, I’m here. I’m here, waiting to be back into your arms and into your heart. I’m here, willing and ready to be your girl again,’ Jessica told Top and tears finally dropped from her eyes.

Top is surprised from what he just heard from Jessica.

 

‘If this is your attempt to stop me from leaving, you failed badly because it won’t stop me,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, I know you are hurt so much by me and I’m really sorry. You know how much I love you, right? I only love you, no one else…. Oppa, Jiyong oppa finally let go of me and I’m yours again,’ she sobbed while staring at his cold face.

‘It’s easy for you to say, right? It’s me who always suffered before… You came back to me, promised that you won’t leave me but, you left me. You left me for my best friend. I begged you, I even cried begging you to not leave me but, you still left me. You dumped me for him…. So, you expect me to accept you back now?’ he asked, cynically.

Jessica is sad when she heard Top’s words. However, she understands his feeling.

 

‘Please, oppa… Don’t leave me because I can’t live without you…. Please,’ she begged while sobbing.

Her eyes and face are wet with tears.

 

 

 

‘You never thought about my feeling when you left me. All you think about is his feeling! He is so important in your life, unlike me… You never consider my feeling when you hurt me and broke my heart… You only think about him!.... Jiyong that, Jiyong this, Jiyong that!.. Don’t you know how I feel when you always care about him, not me?’ Top blurted out his feelings.

‘I know I’m such a selfish and stupid girl. I know, oppa.. Please forgive me, oppa…. I want to be with you, I want to stay by your side. I don’t want to be separate from you again….. I love you, oppa,’ Jessica sobbed while holding both of his hands.

‘I love you, I still do but, you are too late. I already make my decision and I’m leaving,’ he told while pulling his hands away from her grips.

‘Oppa, please.. Don’t leave me, please,’ she begged and holds onto his arm.

‘Let me go. You are too late, just go,’ he said while harshly pulled his arm away from her grips.

Tears are uncontrollable falling down from her eyes.

 

‘You won’t give me another chance?’ Jessica asked while sobbing.

‘No, I gave you enough,’ Top replied without looking at her.

Jessica is sobbing so hard, her shoulders are shaking.

 

‘I’ll go but, I want you to know that I always love you. I love you so much, oppa,’ she sobbed and turned around, to leave the room.

When her hand is on the doorknob, a pair of muscular arms wrapped on her slender waist, hugging her from behind.

 

 

‘I love you too, babe. And I don’t want you to go, I don’t want to lose you for the 3rd times,’ Top whispered while still hugging her waist, tightly.

Jessica sobbed in happiness. She placed her arms over his, on her waist. Top planted a kiss on the top of her head and is still hugging her.

 

Jessica slowly turned around, to face him. Once she is facing him, she quickly wrapped her arms on his neck, hugging him tightly. She tiptoed and buried her face on the crook of his neck, crying hard. She is bawling in his muscular arms.

Top tightens his hugs on her petite body and gently rubbed her back, to coax her.

‘Stop crying, I’m here now. I’m not going anywhere, I’m not leaving you,’ he shushed her, softly.

‘I’m sorry for always hurting you,’ she sobbed, on his chest.

‘I forgive you,’ he said with teary-eyes. Finally, he got his love back. He got his girl back in his arms.

 

 

Jessica lifted her head from his broad chest and gazing up at him.

‘I’m really sorry…. I love you so much, oppa,’ she said with tears.

‘I love you too…. Just don’t do it again. Don’t leave me for Jiyong again,’ Top said and a tear dropped from his beautiful eyes.

‘No, I won’t. I swear!.. From now on, you will always be my first priority. You will be my number one, no one else,’ she muttered softly and wiped off his manly tears with her thumbs.

He smiled and then leaned in, tenderly kissing her forehead.

 

Jessica smiled too and she caressed his handsome face. Then, she kissed the tip of his nose and pecked his lips before tightly wrapping her arms around his neck.

Top circled his strong arms on her slender waist and hugged her, tightly. He spun her around with blissful smiles on his face and earned happy giggles from his lover.

‘I love you, Choi Seunghyun!’ she shouted in happiness.

 

 

 

‘Yah2x, do you want everybody outside there to hear your love shout-out for your Tabbie?’ suddenly Hyunjoong’s voice echoed in the room.

‘Opps, is it that loud?’ Jessica asked while releasing her arms from Top’s neck.

‘Yes, it is,’ Hyunjoong told.

Top just smiled in happiness with his arms never left Jessica’s waist.

 

‘Well, congratulation on your reconciliation! You know Sica, you make my friend there suffered too much,’ Hyunjoong said while pointing to Top.

‘I know I’m such a mean girl,’ Jessica uttered with a sad pout.

‘Don’t worry, babe. It is nothing… The most important is, you are here with me now,’ Top coaxed his lover and planted a kiss on the top of her crown.

 She smiled and wrapped her arms on his waist, hugging him.

 

 

‘This needs for celebration, right? Let’s gather our MILO gang and hang out together,’ HYunjoong suggested.

‘No, hyung! I want to spend my times with my girl, privately,’ Top objected.

‘No, I won’t take any objection. It’s decided that we will gather at your villa tonight,’ Hyunjoong said, firmly.

‘Aishhh, this hyung is so inconsiderate,’ Top groaned in frustration.

Jessica giggled at her lover’s argument with Hyunjoong.

 

‘You should be grateful to me. I did this so that, we will not be expecting niece any sooner,’ Hyunjoong said, teasing the couple.

‘Oppa~~~’ Jessica whined with reddish cheeks.

 

‘Don’t worry, hyung. We take proper protection,’ Top told with a smirk.

‘Ewwww~~~’ Hyunjoong reacted in disgust.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica whined while slapping Top’s hard chest.

Top chuckled at his girl’s shy reaction while tightens his hugs.


 

 

 

‘I guess you won’t leave anymore, right? So, let’s go,’ Hyunjoong said to Top.

‘Hyung, can you send Sica to my villa?’ Top asked.

 

‘Where are you going, oppa?’ Jessica asked Top.

‘I need to go to YGE. I need to inform Hyunsuk hyung that I cancel my plan to leave. I need to explain to him,’ Top replied.

‘Will you be okay? Sanjangnim will not be mad at you, right?’ she asked, worried.

‘Don’t worry, I can handle this. I know how to explain to him,’ he assured with a smile.

‘Are you sure?’ she asked again.

‘Yes… I will be okay, baby. Don’t worry,’ he coaxed while her brunette hair.

She nodded with a faint smile.

 

‘Don’t worry, Sica. Seunghyun can handle this,’ Hyunjoong comforted his friend.

Jessica responded with a curt nod.

 

 

 

‘Now, you leave with hyung and wait for me at the villa, okay? I’ll be there as soon as possible,’ Top told his lover.

‘Neh, I’ll wait for you,’ Jessica replied, still worried.

‘Come on, smile for me. I will be fine,’ Top said softly while caressing her cheek.

She gazed at his handsome face and a smile slowly crept on her face.

 

‘That’s my girl,’ Top said while tipping her nose.

Jessica giggled and hugged him, resting her head on his chest.

 

‘Enough with the hug already. You can continue later,’ Hyunjoong teased.

Jessica playfully poked her tongue at Hyunjoong and earned a chuckled from the latter.

 

 

‘Go now. Wait for me there, okay?’ Top said to Jessica.

‘Neh, oppa,’ Jessica replied.

Top leaned in and kissed her lips, softly.

 

‘I love you,’ Top said, softly.

‘I love you too,’ Jessica uttered and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Jessica reluctantly released her hand from Top’s. If it is up to her, she doesn’t want to be away from him even just for a second. She wanted to be with him for every single moment.

 

‘Hyung, order the food for tonight. It’s on my treat… And don’t forget to call Joongie hyung and Yoochun hyung,’ Top told Hyunjoong.

‘Alright. I will handle that… Just do what you need to do and don’t worry about this girl. I will take care of her,’ Hyunjoong said while ruffling Jessica’s hair.

‘Thanks, hyung,’ Top thanked.

 

‘Bye, oppa,’ Jessica said to Top.

‘Bye, baby,’ Top replied while smiling.

 

Jessica and Hyunjoong stepped out from the room and left. A few moments after that, Top left too. He headed to YGE to meet with YG, to inform his boss about the change of plan.


finally, after about 6 months, i updated this story..huhu

really2 sorry for the longgggg delay n hiatus..

i was having writer-block for this ff...

n because i have many on-going ff..i don't have enough time......

 

i will try my best to update again..but, i will be slow in updating this story compare to my other ff..

because of my strong jisica feeling...huhu

 

about this ff, the drama is not settle yet..there are still drama for topsica..

i think i will make a little twist...just wait....kekeke...

for now, enjoy these 2 chapters..^^