chapter 63

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

The next morning

Both Top and Jessica are still sleeping soundlessly. Jessica is sleeping on Top’s bare chest while his arm wrapped on her shoulder, protectively. A blanket covered their bare bodies.

Their faces showed their happiness been in each other arms. After a long times, finally both of them can sleep soundlessly without nightmares. Even though it’s maybe for just one night only, they are still happy with it.

 

Jessica suddenly budged and her eyes slowly opened. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, sleepily.

As soon as her eyes are fully open, a smile crept on her face because of Top. She stared at his handsome face. Even though he is sleeping, he still looks handsome and cool.

Jessica his face and pinched the tip of his nose. However, Top doesn’t budge at all. He is still sleeping soundlessly.

‘You are a sleepy head too,’ she said while giggling.

 

She pecked his lips before slowly removed his arm from her shoulder. She reached down and took a shirt on the floor and wore it, Top’s oversized shirt.

She slowly stood up from the bed and walked out from the room, heading to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

After about half an hour, Top is awake. He rubbed his eyes while reaching his arm beside him, searching for Jessica. His eyes are wide open when he couldn’t find her beside him. He scanned around the room but, she is nowhere in sight.

‘Aishhhh!’ he sighed, frustrated.

 

Top did not notice Jessica’s clothes on the floor. He is sad because he thought she is gone, she left without saying goodbye.

Right then, a high-pitch angelic voice echoed in the room.

‘Morning, oppa!’ she said loudly with a big grin on her face.

 

 

Top immediately smiled when he saw her. She is smiling sweetly to him, like an angel and she looks so y in his oversized shirt that only covered up from her thighs upward.

Jessica walked towards Top with a tray on her palms. Top is resting his back against the bedhead.

She sat on the edge of the bed, beside him and placed the tray on the bed.

‘Aren’t you hungry?’ she asked him while smiling.

‘I am. But first, give me my morning kiss,’ he demanded, cutely.

 

Jessica chuckled at Top’s rare cuteness. She is the only one who can witness the cool’s Tabbie cuteness. She leaned in and pecked his lips.

‘Now, let’s eat. I cook fried rice for you,’ she told, proudly.

‘You cook? Seriously?’ he asked in disbelief and surprised.

‘Always the tone of surprise,’ she said.

‘Well, everyone knows that cooking and Jung Jessica cannot blend well,’ he told.

‘Do you want to eat or not? If not, I will eat by myself,’ she said, sourly.

‘Of course I want. Don’t be mad, I’m just kidding,’ he coaxed and kissed her cheek.

 

 

Jessica immediately smiled after received the kiss from Top.

‘Ahhh, open your mouth. Let me feed you,’ she said while shoving a spoon of rice to him.

Top obediently opened his mouth and eat the rice. Both of them enjoyed their breakfast happily. They feed each other, talking, giggling and laughing happily.

 

 

Top is still eating when Jessica is gazing at him.

‘I wish time will stop now, so that we can be together forever,’ she thought with teary eyes.

 

She quickly wiped her tears before Top noticed it. After finished their breakfast, Top put aside the tray and stared at Jessica’s pretty face.

He holds her hands and locked his eyes with hers.

‘What will happen after this?’ he asked.

‘Like before. We do love each other but, fate is not with us, oppa,’ she replied, sadly.

‘We can try to change fate if you are willing to do it,’ he told, seriously.

‘Willing to hurt someone? Willing to be happy when other person is sad and suffering?’ she asked.

‘I’m suffering too when you did this,’ he told.

‘I know and I’m really sorry but, I know you are a strong person. I know you can face all these because my love and heart always belong to you,’ she said while his hair, tenderly.

 

 

Top pulled her into his arms and hugged her, tightly.

‘I hate it when he hugged and kissed you. I really hate it,’ he told while her brunette hair.

‘Me too. I hate it when you kissed and hugged other girls but I know, I don’t have rights to feel like that. You can do anything you want even though I hate it,’ she said while holding her tears.

‘I wonder why this happen to us.’

‘Me too, oppa. I wondered too but I guess, it’s God’s wills,’ she said, on his chest.

‘Then I hate God because of that,’ he told, sadly.

 

 

Jessica looked up and kissed his cheek. Top leaned in and landed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently. While they are kissing, tears rolled down on Jessica’s cheeks.

After their lips parted, Top wiped off her tears with his thumbs. After that, Jessica stood up, took all her clothes, and stepped inside the bathroom.

10 minutes after that, she stepped out from the bathroom, in her clothes. She walked towards Top.

‘Goodbye, oppa. Thank you for last night and these memorable moments,’ she thanked while smiling, sad smiles.

 

 

 

Top stood up from the bed with a blanket wrapped around his bare body. He holds both of Jessica’s hands.

‘I wanted you to know that I still love you and only you. There is no one else in my heart,’ he confessed.

‘Me too…. I love you and only you………..Oppa, I will not stop you from meeting other girls because I don’t have rights to do that. Even though it’s hard for me but, you can meet with other girls. You should find someone for yourself,’ she told with tears b in her eyes.

Top just stood still and stared into her teary eyes. Honestly, she is not sincere with her words because she never wanted Top to be with other girl besides her.

 

 

 

Jessica leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck, tightly. She buried her face on the crook of his neck and quietly cried.

Top gently rubbed her back, to coax her. However, his eyes are also flooded with tears.

‘I will always love you, oppa. Always have, always will. I love you, Choi Seunghyun,’ she whispered and kissed his neck.

 

After that, Jessica broke their hugs and quickly walked out from the room. She took her beg and left the apartment.

 

 

 

‘How can I find someone else when all I want is you? There is no space in my heart for other girls besides you, Jung Jessica. …. I will always love you, forever….. Goodbye, baby,’ Top said and a single tear dropped on his cheek.


finally, i update this ff!!!...*throws confetti...

sorry for late updates....huhu

 

thanks for ur comments....i really appreciate it...

 

well, i need to ask for ur suggestion..

do u have any ideas on how to make gd give up on sica?

how to make all of them happy?

i couldn't break gd or top's heart..i wanted both of them to be happy with the girl that they love...

so, do you have any ideas?

i don't want to totally breake gd's heart...huhu

if u have any suggestion, tell me.. okay?

 

for now, enjoys these updates..

love ya!