chapter 3

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

As soon as Jessica entered her dorm, she saw Yuri is still in the leaving room, watching TV or waiting for her.

‘Hi Yul. Why are you still awake?’ she asked and sits beside Yuri, on the couch.

‘I’m watching this drama,’ she told.

Jessica nodded and joins her.

 

‘So, you meet with your Jae and Hyunjoong oppa?’ Yuri asked.

‘Ani, only Hyunjoong oppa. Jae oppa couldn’t make it because he’s busy. I miss him so much,’ she told.

‘Do you somehow love any of them?’ Yuri asked curiously.

‘Ani, they are my bff. I love them just like my bff,’ she told casually.

 

‘Really? So, don’t you have any interests in them?’ Yuri asked.

‘I don’t know. I think no,’ she said.

‘Come on, just tell me if you love any of them more than friends,’ Yuri said.

‘Mulla, I don’t think so,’ she said lazily.

‘Aigoo, why it’s so hard for you to tell me? I’m your bff, Jung Jessica,’ Yuri told.

‘Because there is nothing to tell,’ she said.

‘Whatever,’ Yuri said.

 

‘Did you meet with Youngbae oppa recently?’ Jessica asked.

‘Ani, he’s too busy. Mwe?’ Yuri asked.

‘Nothing,’ she said.

‘But, I will meet him in two days. We already set a date. You want to come with me?’ Yuri asked.

‘Shiro, I don’t want to be the 3rd wheel,’ Jessica said teasingly.

‘Aniya, we are just friends, you know that, right?’ Yuri said.

‘Right, just friends, for now,’ Jessica told.

‘Yahh,’ Yuri said.

Jessica chuckles while her eyes still fix on the TV’s screen.

 

‘Come on, come with me. Youngbae oppa wants to meet you again,’ Yuri told.

‘But why? For what?’ Jessica asked.

‘He said that you amused him with your coldness,’ Yuri said jokingly.

‘Yahh, don’t make fun of me,’ she said coldly.

‘See, now I’m shivering,’ Yuri teased.

‘Whatever,’ she said coldly, again.

 

‘Please accompany me, okay? It’s still awkward if it’s just Yongbae oppa and me,’ Yuri told her.

‘Aigoo, both of you are so slow and passive,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Yahh, we need to take it slow~~~~,’ Yuri said while singing Taeyang’s song, Take it Slow.

Jessica just rolls her eyes at Yuri.

 

‘Please2x, come with me,’ Yuri begged again.

‘Arassooo,’ Jessica gives in.

‘Yeahh, I love you,’ Yuri said happily.

‘I don’t love you,’ she said coldly but playfully and walks to her room, leaves Yuri behind.

Yuri just chuckles at her best friend. She takes her phone and texted Taeyang.

 

To: Youngbae oppa

From: Yuri

Oppa, it’s done. Sica agreed to come with me.

 

From: Youngbae oppa

To: Yuri

Great! Now, I only have to make Jiyong comes with me.

And don’t worry, he will gladly accompany me.

 

To: Youngbae oppa

From: Yuri

But oppa, is this right?

I mean, Jiyong oppa is a playboy, right?

 

From: Youngbae oppa

To: Yuri

Don’t worry, we just want them to meet and be friends with each other.

Nothing more. I just want someone to change Jiyong’s playboy attitude.

And I think Sica can do that. I don’t know why. i just have the feeling.

 

To: Youngbae oppa

From: Yuri

Okay, oppa.

Arasso. See you later then. I’m sleepy.

Good night.

 

From: Youngbae oppa

To: Yuri

Good night.

Sweet dreams..smiley

 

Yuri smiles when she reads the messages. Yuri has once brought Jessica with her when she has a date with Taeyang. And since then, Taeyang constantly told her that he wanted to introduce Jiyong to Jessica. He thinks that both of them match together.

And more important, he wants Jessica’s cold and arrogant but also warm and nice attitudes to melt the playboy G-Dragon. He thinks that GD and Jessica are compatible with each other and honestly, Yuri also thinks the same with him even though she’s a bit worried because of GD’s playboyness.

But like Taeyang said, they only want JiSica to meet each other and be friends, nothing more. Yuri wants her best friend to find someone because she hardly shows interests in any guys even though there are so many hot guys around her.


3 chapters for a start..keke

hope all of you enjoy these chapters!!..

 

btw, sorry for any grammar and language errors...

and for any mistakes..huhu

 

thanks for your comments!..

your comments that make me updated with 3 chapters..huhu

hope u satisfy with these..

 

keep on dropping ur comments for me..

jisica moments are next..keke