chapter 1

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

November 2010

 

At SNSD’s dorm

‘Where is Sica?’ Sunny asked.

‘In the room, get ready to go out,’ Sooyoung told.

‘Again?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Well, you know her. The socialite Jessica,’ Sooyoung said as-a-matter-of-fact.

‘Aigoo, how I wish I have bunch of famous and hot friends like her,’ Sunny sighed.

‘I know, right? I want guy friends like Jae oppa, Hyunjoong oppa, Geun Suk oppa, Yoochun oppa and bla bla,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Me too!’ Yoona joined their talks.

‘Yahh, all of you. You just want hot guys, right?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Well, you can say it like that,’ Yuri said casually.

All of them laugh. Honestly, they really envy Jessica for having so many friends. They hardly get the chance to talk to her or meet her because she always going out with her friends whenever they don’t have any schedules.

 

‘Girls, I’m going out. Don’t wait for me,’ Jessica said when she entered the leaving room.

‘Neh, be careful,’ Tiffany told.

‘Okay, bye girls,’ Jessica said casually and walks to the front door.

She takes a cab and heading to her favorite club, a place where she always hangs out with Hyunjoong and Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the pub, Hyunjoong and Top are already there.

‘Aishh, that girl. She’s always late,’ Hyunjoong complained.

‘Hyung, is it okay for me to be here too?’ Top asked.

‘Of course, why?’

‘I’m afraid if she will feel awkward with me,’ Top told.

‘Don’t worry, Sica is a really easy going girl. You will like her, trust me,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Easy going? I thought she’s the ice princess,’ Top said.

‘Well, she will be a bit cold at first. But, she will slowly becomes warm and nice,’ Hyunjoong told him.

‘Ah, okay,’ Top said while nodded.

 

15 minutes after that, Jessica arrived.

‘Hi oppa,’ she greeted with her lazy tone.

‘You are late again,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Sorry,’ she apologized lazily with her straight-face and sits beside Hyunjoong.

‘That’s not the way to apologize. You need to be sincere,’ Hyunjoong said jokingly.

‘I’m sincere,’ she said without changing her expression.

Top is startled at her cold vibes while Hyunjoong just chuckles because he already knows her well.

 

‘By the way, this is Top or Seunghyun,’ Hyunjoong introduced them.

Top is seated opposites her.

 

‘Hi, Jessica-shi,’ he greeted nicely.

‘Hi Top-shi. Just called me Jessi, Sica or anything that you are comfortable with,’ she told, slightly cold.

‘And called me oppa,’ he told.

‘Okay,’ she said casually.

 

‘Oppa, where is Jae oppa?’ she asked Hyunjoong.

‘He’s busy, he couldn’t make it,’ he told.

‘Aishh, I miss him,’ she said and makes puffy cheeks.

Top chuckles at her because she looks cute with her puffy cheeks. She always makes that whenever she is upset.

 

‘Are you laughing at me?’ she asked Top.

‘You look cute,’ he told.

‘Are you trying to flirt with me?’ she asked directly.

‘Ah, aniyo2x,’ Top stuttered.

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica. How could you ask that directly?’ Hyunjoong playfully scolded her.

‘Mwe? It’s good to be straight-forward, right, Top oppa?’ she said.

‘Neh, that’s definitely right,’ Top told.

‘See, Top oppa agrees with me,’ she said and smiles.

Top startled seeing her sweet smiles. She looks so pretty when she’s smiling like that.

 

‘Yah, Choi Seunghyun, why do you keep on staring at Sica?’ Hyunjoong teased.

‘No, I’m not,’ Top denied.

‘Mwe? Something’s wrong with my face? Did I look too different without make-up? You don’t believe I’m SNSD’s Jessica?’ she asked bluntly.

Top laughs at her bluntness. Hyunjoong is laughing too.

 

‘Yahh, why are you laughing?’ she asked both of them.

‘You are too blunt,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘No, I’m not,’ she said and pouted.

‘So, that’s the infamous pouty lips of the ice princess,’ Top said teasingly.

‘Infamous pouty lips? Only my fans know about that. Are you one of my fans?’ she asked, playfully.

‘Well, every guys are SNSD’s fans,’ Top told.

 

‘Wow, even BB’s cool Tabbie likes SNSD?’ she asked jokingly.

‘And only my fans know my nickname, Tabbie. Are you one of my fans?’ he asked.

‘Ani, I just happened to know about it from somewhere,’ she told coolly.

‘Just admitted that you are my fan,’ he said smugly.

‘No, I don’t really like Big Bang. I prefer TVXQ and 2PM,’ she said casually.

‘Yah, how could you say that in front of me?’ Top asked.

‘Kidding!’ she said while smiling.

 

‘So, tell me, I’m your favorite in BB, right?’ he asked smugly.

‘Ani, I like G-Dragon,’ she said honestly.

‘Aishh, can’t you lie for me?’ he asked, playfully.

‘No, I’m the honest girl,’ she told.

‘Actually, Taeyang is her favorite,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Why every girl either likes Jiyong or Youngbae?’ Top sighed.

Jessica and Hyunjoong chuckle at him.

 

‘Because Taeyang oppa’s voices and songs are really smooth and romantic. Girls like romantic songs,’ she told.

‘What about Jiyong?’ Top asked, just want to know her thought.

‘Ermm, may be because he’s cute and everyone likes his energy when he performs,’ she said.

‘Really?’ Top asked.

‘I’m not sure but I guess, that’s the reason,’ she told.

‘But, Taeyang already have Yuri-shi. So, he’s out of bound for you,’ Top told her.

‘I don’t say I like Taeyang oppa that way. I’m just one of his fans, I like his songs,’ she told casually.

 

‘So, you like Jiyong?’ Top asked, wants to know her real favorite.

‘No, I’m just one of his fans too,’ she said.

‘Then?’

‘Hyunjoong oppa is the one that I like, right, oppa?’ she asked brightly while hugging Hyunjoong’s arm.

‘Of course but I’m still 2nd after your Youngwoong Jaejoong,’ Hyunjoong said jokingly.

Jessica chuckles at him whereas Top is laughing seeing her acts. Now, he knows why Hyunjoong said that she’s a really warm and easy going girl. She does seems cold at the beginning but now, she’s started to warm up to him.