It Begins Here

It Was a Long Journey For Us

Hi.

My name is Jieun, Choi Jieun.

Jaehwa and I had the best moment during our teenager days until we’re admitting to the same University.

Until, there was once, during Halloween, we decided to play Dare games.

Jaehwa dared me to kiss the guy next door right on the next morning that is, Nam Woohyun.

So I did. It’s very awkward though.

The next night, the games start to be boring, so we end up talking about marriage.

How will our marriage be? Which designer’s wedding dress will we wear? Where we will pick for our honeymoon?

We talked about our favourite features about guys and stuff.

Then, I remembered something.

“Jaehwa, it’s really hard for me to accept this but…”

“But what?”

“I’ll be married to somebody that I don’t even know who it is…” Jieun start to sob.

“You should be happy that someone likes you.”

“But, I don’t even know him. And we’ll be married the day after graduation.” Jieun begins to cry more, and more.

“Let’s say, he’s a nice guy and both of you will be surprised to met each other. Who knows, maybe it’s you desperate crush that you’ve always wanted to marry?!”

Jieun giggles.

“There’ll be an absolute happy ending for arranged marriage I mean surprising marriage, mark my words.” Jaehwa told.

“I don’t know. But, you’ll always here for me right?” Jieun asked.

Jaehwa nodded, “Absolutely. I’m always here.”

So, that’s all on the beginning. My new life right after the graduation is totally messed up.

I have no idea what are his likes and dislikes neither do him! I don’t know anything about him, not even his name.

I couldn’t think about whom am I will be with …

I hope this ‘guy’ is the guy that I really need not the guy that I want to be.

I think both of us want to have a happy family but, we need more time to know each other well

I think this 'arranged marriage' is not that bad, is it?

 

Well, let’s open up a new chapter where I could learn more about him…