You are playing right?

Married to the Game

 

“I have been thinking about investing in a corp company. They will be a cover up for when we smuggle millions to my overseas account, what do you think?” as long as he says away from the casino business it's all good. “What does the company sell or produce?” Coco asks.

“They have a partner ship with race cars “ that got my attention. “What kind of cars?” he seems surprised. “Street car, luxury cars, parts and some other things. Do you think that's going to work?” so he's the man behind everything, interesting.

“Of course, make sure they have parts for custom cars though. It helps with finalizing” he takes that it. “Very well” he leaves the room.

~

“You are playing right” he shakes his head. “Of course I can, let me show you” he walks away. “I look around and see Coco talking to a guy that looks familiar. It's the guy from the reunion. Someone hands me a drink. I am about to drink it when Jr. takes it out of my hand. “Nor good for you. Maybe in a couple of months” he smiles deeply. “But-” he cuts me off.

“No buts if you won't take care of yourself I will”he shakes his finger at me. He leaves me standing alone then comes back holding a glass of water. “Now this is the good stuff, hydrates you, no calories, no thing just pure goodness for you” he laughs a little. “Fine” I drink the water only wondering where he got water in a club.

The music changes. Then the spotlight clears some space. At first I can't tell who it is but I realize it's Jaebum and some other guys. They start to break dance. I am in complete shock I thought he was kidding. He's pretty good. One guy is doing some windmills. Jaebum does some hand hops he really is starting to impress me. He dances over to me and pulls me to him. I can Liga smiling.

“I don't know how to” I began “I got you baby. I'll lead this time plus it's like that reggaeton stuff” ok he was asking for it with his weird accent. I start to feel the music and move my hips and stomach. I do some simple things I start to move away from him and break it down with another guy. He acts pretty normal. The song switches. It has a faster beat. It's going better. I'm feeling like myself. Jaebum pulls me towards him again.

I start to lend back, he levitation me up. He pulls me closer. We about to lock lips when the song ends and I face my head in the other way. The crowd screams. Jr. runs towards me and pulls me away. “Are you crazy?” he isn't happy. “Why?” he flexes his hand.

“You just pretty much said that want to play” he shacks his head in disbelief. “Do you ever learn. You have better things to do” he is overreacting. “It's alright. Just chill there is no need for that plus i'm a big girl I can take care of myself” I walk away. “Obviously nor. Just please tone it down, it's for the better” now this little boy was not being funny anymore. I walk back. “You got it Mr. I can't have fun” he rolls his eyes. “Just keep it locked, don't fall for him and just stay decent you are getting married remember” he taps my head. Of course he is the love of my life.

“Here he comes” Jr. leaves. I turn around to see Jaebum. “Did you like it?” he is b with confidence. “of course Jaebum I love to see guys dance plus you were the best” I wink at him. “Why do you always call me Jaebum instead of JB” he asks me out of the blue. “I don't know. I like your first name better it's fun to say” he gives me an Asian smile.

“That's nice of you. And can you not dance with other guys” here he goes again. “Why are you jealous?” he quickly answers. “No” he blushes a little. “Don't worry he was guy” he eyes go big. “Jinwo isn't gay!” he exclaims . “Yeah he is. I just saw saw he kiss a guy plus look at him he looks to feminine” people can be so blind sometimes. That is why you need a broad mind.