Out With Lay

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I felt like Elise needed some bonding time with our cute Lay!}

 

You were getting really stressed from school.

It was early December, and you had exams for the first semester now. You didn't usually stress out about exams, but with Sehun and Tao bickering behind your back it had been hard to focus during school.

You were studying at your desk and threw your pencil down in annoyance with a groan.

There was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ne."

Chanyeol came behind you, resting his chin on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around the tops of your arms. "What subject are you studying for?"

"World history. This is one of my favorite subjects but I haven't been able to pay attention in class!"

He grinned. "Want me to sever Sehun and Tao's vocal chords?"

"That's not nessecary," you said, shaking your head sadly. "Even after I asked them not to fight, they still fight. Just not as loud and to my face."

"Hm...I think they'll stop eventually."

"Eventually," you repeated with a roll of your eyes.

"I think you need to take a break."

"Exams are in three days! How can I relax?!" you squeaked.

Chanyeol chuckled, then turned your chair to the side, sweeping his arms up underneath you and picking you up bridal-style.

"Don't think about studying, or the maknaes. Don't think about anything."

"So I'm supposed to clear my mind? How the hell am I supposed--"

Chanyeol slammed his lips down on yours, kissing you roughly.

You were surprised; Chanyeol usually kissed you softly, gently.

This one was different.

He snuck his tongue into your mouth.

Chanyeol was a genius. Your mind was completely blank at the moment, save the noise of static, the comforting scent of Chanyeol, and the taste of Chanyeol.

He pulled back with a smile. "Your mind clear?"

"It was then," you admitted, blushing deeply.

Chanyeol grinned crookedly, pecking your lips one more time. "Come on. Let's go get ice cream."

"You can put me down," you said as he started carying you out.

Chanyeol shook his head, still smiling. "Ani. Didn't I tell you? Relax. I'll carry you Sparky." He kissed your forehead, then winked at you. "Now let's go get ice cream."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

Two days before the exam.

Chen was explaining a math equation to you, Luhan looking over your Mandarin notes.

"I get it!" you realized happily. "I guess I really got it the whole time," you grumbled then, realizing it.

Chen smiled. "Probably. You're smarter than me. I don't even know why you asked for my help."

"Yeah really," agreed Luhan. "You have better Chinese than Chinese people. Even your writing's more legible." He chuckled, handing them back. "I think you'll be fine. You're psyching yourself out or something."

"I don't know. I'm just really nervous. And kind of sad. I mean, they don't make seniors take final exams because of the college entrance exams."

"You'll be fine," Luhan repeated.

"Want me to go get something hot and soothing?" Chen asked, always helpful.

You nodded gratefully. "Tea or coffee."

With a glance at the cloc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter