Will You?

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: PLEASE READ THIS:

Okay. Well I know you guys get anxious for updates and everything, but I ask you NOT to rush me. It takes time to write a quality chapter, and when authors feel rushed, they tend to not give their best work. An example of this is my last update. Well, that was my fault too since I should've just taken my time with it. But the last chapter made me mad because I knew I could do much better, and that chapter was really awkward, as someone pointed out to me.

Not to mention right now I'm roughing out the outline for the story I'll be writing after this. But along with the new one, I still have 2 other stories. So please bare with me and be patient, and please respect the fact that I need time to make things the way I want them to be. Thank you!

On a brighter note, here's a long chapter for you guys;) ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO AFTER THIS ♥}

 

 

It was early in the morning when Suho and Kris woke up their packmates. Quite a few of them were glaring at their alphas, wondering what on earth could be so important as to disturb their sleep.

Lay in particular was upset because it was his turn to sleep with you that night. He pouted at the two boys standing in front of them. "What is all of this about?"

Suho and Kris grinned at each other, then looked at the others. Suho took a deep breath. "Today...we're going to do something very, very special for our precious girl. And we need all of your help." He nodded at them.

"Fine," said Xiumin, rubbing his eyes adorably. "What is this special thing you have planned for mei mei?"

Kris leaned in. "Well, you see..."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Guys?" you called. You woke up unusually early today, at nine in the morning. Usually you didn't wake up until eleven or noon on weekends. College had started for you and everyone else, and for one of your classes you had to get up at five in the morning just so you could make it on time.

"Huh," you muttered. "Is there really no one home?" You scratched your head. When you woke up, Lay wasn't lying beside you. Usually the wolves didn't even get out of bed until you did, even if they were awake.

You headed to the kitchen to see if they had left you a note. There wasn't a note telling you where they went, but there was a plate with chocolate muffins on it, a yellow sticky note with your name scrawled on it. You blinked in confusion, picking up the sticky note to see if there was anything else written on it. Nope. Just your name. You shrugged and picked up a muffin. You automatically knew it was Xiumin who made the muffins--he made the best muffins in the world.

It was weird, though. Usually they would make sure at least one of them stayed back with you. You tapped your chin in thought, starting to get worried. "Hm..." you muttered, taking another bite of the muffin, finishing it off. "They're alright, aren't they? I mean, they're werewolves. But then again, there are ways around that." Your eyes widened. "Omo! What if Sunggyu's spell worked?" You slowly began to panic.

With a feeling of dread, you sprinted up the stairs, tripping and skinning your knee in the process. "Ow," you groaned, wincing from the pain, but continuing up the stairs and into your room. You grabbed your phone from the nightstand, pulling the charger out impatiently. No texts, no calls. You frowned, then searched through your contacts.

After a few rings, they picked up. "What's wrong?" came Baekhyun's worried voice.

"Where are all of you?"

"Uh..." Suddenly, in the background, you could hear Sehun's voice saying, "No hyung! Pick that one! It's prettier! And it's bigger! We have to have the best for jagi!"

"What are you guys doing?"

"Uh...um..." he seemed to be thinking. "Grocery shopping! Yeah! We're grocery shopping!" You knew he was nodding with a smile even if you couldn't see him.

"What was Sehun talking about? Getting a bigger, prettier what for me?"

"Watermelon!" he decided. "We're getting you a watermelon. That's it."

"Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"You're a terrible liar."

"Psh, me?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Why would I lie to you, Angel Eyes?"

You rolled your eyes, deciding you weren't going to get anywhere with this. "Sure, sure. When are you guys coming home?"

"Uh...I think Tao, Lay, and Kris should be there soon."

"Okay then." Then, from downstairs you heard a door open. "Oh, I think they're home now."

"Good. I'll see you later, Angel. I love you!"

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye~" The line clicked off.

You went downstairs and tripped on the last few stairs. You held out your arms, ready for the impact of the wall or floor, but instead you crashed into a solid, warm chest.

"Careful, mei mei," Tao said, hugging you to his chest. He grinned and pat your head. "You're so clumsy."

"Yeah, yeah," you grumbled, hugging him back. "Where are the others?"

"Lay ge and Kris ge? They had to put some things up. Why? Aren't I enough for you?" he pouted down at you.

You chuckled and pecked his lips, making him brighten up quickly. "You know that's not what I meant."

"I'm well aware." He took your hand and pulled you into the living room, dragging you to the couch and pulling you close to him.

"Hey, mei mei," Kris and Lay greeted with smiles as they came into the living room.

"Hey guys."

"Omo! Mei mei, you're hurt," Lay pointed out with a frown, staring at your knee. He kneeled down in front of you, grabbing your leg gently. You looked down and realized your knee was bleeding from where you had tripped on the stairs earlier. Lay frowned, blowing a cool stream of air onto the scrape. "Babo," he muttered. "Of course you'd hurt yourself the moment we weren't there."

"Move," Kris said gently, suddenly beside of Lay with a first-aid kit.

"It's not that bad," you protested, trying to pull your leg from their grasp.

"Don't move," Kris ordered, his voice gentle but firm. You sighed and stopped moving.

Tao pressed a kiss to your temple. "Does it hurt?"

"Ani. I didn't even notice it until now." You winced as Kris dabbed a cotton ball with alcohol onto the scrape.

"Liar," Lay muttered.

Kris blew on the scrape so the alcohol would dry faster, replacing the sting with a cool sensation. He dabbed a cream on the cut to make it heal faster, placing a Pororo band-aid over it and kissing your knee. He smiled up at you. "There. All better."

"I was fine in the first place."

"Aigoo." Lay lightly knocked your head with his knuckles. "Just let your mates take care of you, okay?" he lightly kissed your head where he had hit you.

"Why are you guys acting funny?" you asked, tilting your head.

"How ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter