You're Kidding Me

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Aww♥ Guys, I'm almost at 500 subbies. Omona, I love you guys so much XD}

 

 

"You don't think he'll tell, right?" Sehun whispered.

Kris smiled and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it."

Sungyeol cleared his throat. "Did I come at a bad time or..."

You turned to him. "Oh yeah. What do you have to talk to me about?"

He blinked. "Have you started reading the book yet."

"Aniyo. I haven't had any time to. Wae? Something wrong?"

"Aish," he sighed, raking a hand through his hair. "Start reading it, okay? There's a lot you need to know and reading the book journal thingy will make things a lot easier in the coming future. So yeah. What else was it..." He tilted his head, trying to remember. "Oh yeah. Sungjong wanted me to remind you to meet him at the Japanese restarant at three tomorrow."

You nodded. "Got it."

"That's it. Annyeong." In a blink, he was gone.

"That's really annoying," commented Xiumin. "Them popping in and out like that."

"Woohyun appeared in the backseat while we were driving to the dance!" said Tao. "Nearly made us wreck!"

Sehun nodded. "Jagiyah, can you tell them to stop doing that?"

You bobbed your head. "Of course." Then you yawned. "I'm tired. Time for bed."

"I'll be right there Angel," Baekhyun assured since it was his turn to sleep with you tonight. "So go ahead and sleep, okay?"

"Uh-huh."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"This isn't good," groaned Sunggyu, running a hand over his face. "Sungjong, when you go meet her tomorrow, make sure she starts to read that stupid thing."

"Ne hyung."

"Why are you complaining?" asked L with a small smile. "Hoya and I are the ones that will suffer. Not you."

Sunggyu shot L a look.

"Just give it time," advised Dongwoo.

Woohyun nodded with a grin. "She'll read it eventually."

"I have a question." Sungyeol stuck his arm in the air. "What if the journal says nothing about...the thing?"

"Don't even give me that thought," Sunggyu groaned.

Hoya chuckled. "Calm down hyung and go drink tea or something."

"Easy for you to say," he grumbled before getting up and grabbing a bottle of nice cold green tea.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

You started to grumble in your sleep, turning this way and that.

Behind your eyelids, images of your mother and a guy whose face you couldn't see danced, like fleeting shadows. Every time you tried to reach for someone, they'd slip through your fingers. It was like trying to catch smoke with your ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter