Tickets~

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Aisshh! Mianhaeyo! I went to visit my friend in the hospital, then had cheerleading tryouts =/ Now I'm sore from doing so many freaking back handsprings...Also, that's why this chapter is so short. =[ as cheer starts, I probably won't be able to update as often. Mianhae}

 

You were shocked at the scene before you, as was everyone around you.

In front of you was Lee Taemin.

And he was bowing ninety degrees in front of you. "Haruma Elise, please forgive me! Jeseouhamnida! I promise I'll never try to trick you ever again! So please just stop being mad at me!" He wouldn't bring his face up.

You blinked in surprise. "Er...Taemin..."

He tensed, still not looking at you.

Sehun and Tao watched in a mixture of satisfaction and amusement. 

Then you sighed. "Araso. Now stop bowing--it's embarrassing."

Taemin looked up with shining, hopeful eyes. "Chincha? You'll forgive me?!"

You nodded.

He beamed a smile brighter than the sun, and automatically wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "Aigoo~ My chingu-yah!"

You became flustered, stuttering. The only guys that hugged you were the wolves and you brother...

"I was so worried you hated me!" he wailed in despair, still clinging onto you.

He reminds me of Sehun and Tao, you thought.

"It wasn't bad enough for me to hate you," you offered, awkwardly patting his back.

Taemin was pulled back by Sehun. "Yah! Don't get so touchy with my jagiyah!"

Taemin blinked. "She hugged me back though."

You flamed bright red. "A-ani! I hit your back so you'd get off!"

He laughed a wonderful, bubbling laugh. "Silly Elise. I think you can hit much harder than that. It seemed to me like your 'hit' was a light pat on the back. A gesture to help comfort me."

You raised an eyebrow.

Taemin chuckled again and patted your head. "Talk to you later chingu-yah."

You rolled your eyes. "I said we're not friends~" you sang.

He just grinned in response. All in good time.

"Did you hear?" asked Sehun.

"Hm?" you and Tao both asked.

"INFINITE's having a concert this weekend."

Your eyes widened at the mention of your favorite K-pop group. "Chincha?!"

"Ne. And the revenue is about five minutes away from the house..." Sehun muttered, pretending to think.

"We'll of course we'll go!" you squealed.

Tao frowned. "Who said 'we'? I don't like too many boy groups. And I haven't liked girl groups since I Bonded to you, mei mei."

"Fine," you snapped. "I'll go alone."

Sehun sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter