Our Love Is Stronger Than That

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Everyone ready for the drama? O.o}

 

 

"I don't want to leave here ever," complained Tao as he packed his clothes back into the suitcase.

"Why not?" you asked with a small grin, helping the wolves gather their things since you were already done.

"Because if we go back, we'll have to start college soon."

"Are you guys going to China for the rest of college?"

He gave you a look. "While our mate is in Korea? No way mei mei. You're not getting rid of us that easily." Tao winked at you with a smile, zipping the suitcase close.

You rolled your eyes, standing to go help Sehun who was violently yanking at the zipper on his own suitcase.

Later, on the plane, you sat next to Kris. The flight attendant was attending a little too much to him too. "Would you like anything, sir?"

"I'm fine, thank you," he answered, giving her that face he always wears.

"Really? Anything at all?" She flashed him a smile. You blinked up at her, wondering if she even realized you were there. She was actually very pretty--tall, thin, with shiny, short dark brown hair. Well, she probably over-did it on the red lipstick but...

Kris's gaze shifted to you, his eyes automatically softening. He laced his fingers through yours. "Do you want anything mei mei?"

"Water please."

"We'll both take water," Kris told her.

She smiled, happy to be of use, and left.

"She's flirting with you," you told him.

He shrugged. "I noticed."

"It was hard not to notice with the way she was eye- him," said Kai from across the aisle.

"And you're not even affected by her beauty?"

He shook his head with a small smile. "I haven't even looked at a woman like that besides you after I Bonded."

Just then the flight attendant came back. "Here are your drinks~" she said in a fail aegyo voice. She leaned over to give Kris his so that, if you looked, you could see down her shirt. Of course Kris didn't, taking his drink without looking at her. She frowned, shoving your drink in your face. "Here."

You blinked at her, then sighed, taking the water. With a final, longing glance at Kris, she walked away.

You turned to him, sizing him up. Kris always attracted attention in public. If it wasn't because of his monstrous height, it was because of his looks. And he was good-looking. Blond hair that looked silky and smooth, a clearly defined jaw line and high cheekbones. Thick eyebrows that actually worked on him above slanted, chocolate brown eyes, his long eyelashes cascading down every time he blinked. That perfect, sharp nose. And those full, pink lips that hid a beautiful smile.

"I know I'm good-looking mei mei, you don't have to stare at me," he said. 

You jumped, startled. "I-I wasn't staring..."

"You were pretty much burning a whole through my skull."

"Shut up," you grumbled. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." You crossed your arms over your chest, letting your chin drop down onto your chest until you felt Kris push your head onto his shoulder. "You're too tall," you complained. "This is just uncomfortable."

"I'll switch," Baekhyun offered from behind you.

Kris slumped down in his seat so he was shorter. You smiled, thankful, and fell asleep as Kris combed his fingers through your hair.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Taemin," you called as you got in. "You here?"

"Yeah." He emerged from the living room. "I was taking a nap on the couch. How was Japan?"

"Fun. Here, catch." You tossed him a bag.

He pulled out a stuffed monkey toy.

"Why'd you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter