Deja Vu

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Please don't hate Sunggyu TT.TT Just kidding, you can hate his character here. I hate him a little too. It always makes me feel bad when I make readers + sometimes myself hate a character, like in the first part of this story with Daehyun. ALSO. Prescilla, the poster worked last chapter but it didn't want to work this chapter so I couldn't use the amazing poster again TT.TT I'm sorry}

 

 

In the morning you woke up to warmth on your leg. More precisely, a hand creeping up on your bare thigh. You groaned, rolling over. Your eyes opened to see Baekhyun staring at you with a sleepy light in his eyes.

"Hyun-Hyun oppa?" you asked sleepily.

He smiled angelically at you. "Yes, Angel?"

"What are you doing?"

His hand froze but the light in his eyes remained. "Your morning voice is y."

"I asked you a question."

Baekhyun chuckled, a low deep sound. He pecked your lips. "What do you think I'm doing Angel Eyes?"

You pushed his hand off of you and rolled over. "Go away."

"Aw," he complained, wrapping an arm around your waist. "You don't mean that Angel." You looked over your shoulder and made a face at him, meaning you did mean it. He stuck his tongue out at you. "Aish. Seriously though. How much longer are you going to make me wait?" Baekhyun started planting light butterfly kisses along your jaw and neck. "I'm a hormonal werewolf and it's the full moon. You can't expect us to wait forever babe," he whispered, his hot breath ghosting across your neck.

"You keep this up and I'll make you wait forever."

"Aish. You're frustrating, you know that Angel?"

"I pride myself on the fact." You rolled back over to face him with a smile. You pecked his lips. He smirked and s a hand behind your neck to bring you closer to him so he could kiss you again. You pulled back first, making a face at him. "I'm getting up now."

He pouted at you, and it was so cute you kissed his lips quickly before heading to the bathroom.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Mei mei," said Kris as he wrapped his long arms around your waist. "Suho said you need to go pack."

You stopped making ramen to look at him. "Why?"

"I think we're going somewhere."

You rolled your eyes. "I would assume so."

"No need to be a smartass now mei mei," he whispered before kissing your head and leaving the kitchen.

You quickly finished making the ramen, bringing it into the living room and sharing it with Xiumin before going upstairs to pack. You ran into Suho on the way to your room. "'Ah, oppa! I have a question."

"If it's where we're going I'm not answering."

You pouted at him. "If I guess right will you tell me?"

He thought for a moment. "Maybe."

"Hmph. Okay. Are we going to...the US?"

"No."

"China?"

"No."

"Jeju Island?"

"No."

"Narnia?"

He chuckled. "I wish, but rather sadly, no."

"Japan?" you tried.

He paused for a second before saying, "No."

You smirked, stepping closer to him, knowing well that it was the full moon and that all the wolves couldn't resist you during this time. You pecked his lips before whispering, "I think it's Japan." You wrapped your arms around his neck, mentally slapping yourself for acting like this when you hated girls that did this.

"U-uh..." he started, mind getting fuzzy. He automatically wrapped one arm around your waist. "Oh shoot. What was I saying?"

You laughed, pulling back. "Then it's Japan?"

"Yeah," he admitted. "Mianhae. We went to Japan last year for your birthday too...we can go somewhere else if you want."

"Ani. Japan is perfect oppa," you assured, kissing him on the cheek before heading to your room. "I'm going to go pack now."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Who is sitting by jagi and who is sitting alone?" Sehun asked as everyone got their tickets. "Taemin couldn't come so we have an odd number of people."

"We'll just let the ticket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter