Kai's Seduction

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I reached over 700 subbies altogether guys ;A; How did that happen? O.O Also, who's ready for a spicy Kai scene? Also, this is a short chapter. Mianhae =/

**Warning:A lot of skinship & kissing**}

 

 

"Why are you looking at me funny Red?" Kai asked you at dinner.

You blinked. "You tell me."

"Are you not feeling well?" Suho asked worridly.

"Are you not hungry? I can make you something else," offered D.O.

You shook your head, putting a spoonful of soup in your mouth. "It's not that." You narrowed your eyes, staring at Kai intensely.

"I know I'm hot and all, but can you stop staring?" asked Kai. "It's making me a bit uncomfortable." He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. "Red, what time do you want to go to bed tonight? I'm a little tired, so I'm thinking right after you finish eating." A smirk grew across his lips.

You tensed up. Oh crap. You forgot it was Kai's turn to sleep with you tonight. So he was going to seduce you then,  huh? You looked at the other wolves for help. Almost all of them had already tried--and failed--in their seduction. Chen, Lay, and Suho didn't even try. You met eyes with Chanyeol and mouthed to him, "Switch nights with Kai!"

He shrugged. "I can't," he mouthed back. "He wouldn't let me. You can take him." You sighed. That was so not helpful. You pinched the bridge of your nose and looked at Kai. He was still smirking.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face before I do it for you," you warned. "I know what you're planning."

"Do you now?" He was amused.

"Yes. I do."

"I highly doubt you know what I have planned for tonight, Red. I think you'll enjoy it." Kai chuckled, then saw you were done. "Oh, done already? Then come milady, our love nest awaits."

You choked on your water and burst out laughing. "Our l-love nest?!" You clutched your stomach. "That--is--the--dumbest thing--I've ever--heard!" you gasped in between fits of laughter. "You're so--stupid!"

Kai frowned. "That was supposed to be alluring."

Kris patted Kai's back. "You fail at life."

"Aish, shut up. Come on Red. It's late as it is." Kai got up and walked around the table to hold his hand out to you, a smile playing on his lips.

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope. Now come on."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

You came out of your bathroom with extreme caution, expecting to see Kai with no shirt on or something like with Luhan. But when you saw Kai, he still had his shirt on, and was under the blankets already, smirking up at you. "What? No y lingerie for tonight, babe?"

You rolled your eyes and got under the covers beside of him. "I don't own lingerie, ."

"Love you too. Now come here." He opened his arms for you. You e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter