Happy Birthday~

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: A few things here. One, I'M OVER 600 SUBBIES! Yay! Thank you all soo mucchh for loving my stories XD And second, I had an allergic reaction to a band-aid. Yes. A freaking band-aid. Ironic, no? Allergic to latex apparently, which . So my thumb is wrapped in gauze and it's hard to type with it, so this is going to be a shorter update, and the chapters might be a little shorter until it heals. So...yeahh. And last, thank you to one of my lovely subbies Prescilla for the pretty poster! I love it~ That's all. Thank you for reading this~}

 

 

"You know, I've been wondering something," you said, propping your chin up on your hands as you looked at L.

L looked up to meet your gaze. "And what is that?"

"How do you guys have time to tutor me? You've been having album promotions and variety shows and crap like that. From what I know, idols are pretty busy. So where are you getting the time to do this?"

He laughed a little bit. "We all have a certain amount of free time. Plus our manager is kind of an idiot. He's easy to perform a memory spell on. Don't worry about it Elise. Now, can we focus on the lesson?"

You sighed, rolling your eyes. "Yes," you groaned. "But this lesson's so boring!" You didn't exactly care about where you were supposed to plant certain flowers. Some had to always face west, some had to face every direction but south, and blah blah blah.

"I get it," he laughed. "But I have a question." You blinked, waiting. L looked behind you where Xiumin was reading a magazine. "Did he Bond to you too finally?"

You nodded. "Yep. Last night actually."

"And how is life when you're the mate of twelve werewolves?"

Folding your arms on the table, you sat your head on top of them. "It's a little annoying I'll admit. Hard to please everyone."

"Do they get jealous?"

"Yeah."

"Do they ever fight each other for you?"

"Yes but not like fist-fighting. Word fighting, if that makes sense." You peeked up at him. He had a serious expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why?" L tilted his head at you.

"You just look a little down is all. Anything bothering you? You can tell me. I was a peer listener all throughout high school so I'm all about confidentiality. Plus I'm good at keeping secrets." You put a finger to your lips and winked at him.

He gave you a half-smile. "Okay. Well lately...Sunggyu hyung's been a little odd."

"He's always odd."

"More so than normal," he corrected. "He's been going into his room and just staying there. Then he's been meeting someone lately."

"Who?"

"I have no idea."

You thought for a moment, propping your elbows up on the table and resting your chin on your hands. "Maybe he has a girlfriend?"

"I thought about that. I even checked his phone since he pretty much never deletes texts and calls. He doesn't have girls' phone numbers. Just his mom's, his sister's, yours, and one of the cordi noona's."

"Maybe he changed the contact name so it was a boy's."

L sighed. "I don't know. But if he had a girlfriend, wouldn't he be really happy? And wouldn't he be sneaking out a lot? See, he only meets this person once a week and we can't follow him because he teleports and unless we do a tracking spell, we can't tell where he went."

"Then why not do a tracking spell?"

"Because he knows how to block them."

"Oh. Well then. I have no idea." You sighed. "I have lessons with him on Thursday. I can maybe casually bring it up or get him to spill something."

"You can try. Well our lessons are over for today. And I have a photoshoot in an hour. . Bye Elise." And in a blink, L was gone.

Xiumin got up from his chair, hooking his arm through yours. "Thank goodness. Thought he'd never shut up."

"You're one to talk." You flicked his temple lightly.

"Ow! Baby that hurt!"

You made a face at him. "Don't call me baby."

"But Chen calls you baobei! And Sehun calls you jagi! And Suho calls you yeobo! In speaking of which, 'yeobo' is for married couples! You're not married to any of us yet!"

You made a face at him. "Baobei is sweet because it's in Mandarin. Jagi is fine because it's technically honey plus Sehunnie oppa would be hurt if I told him to stop. And Suho...it's Suho. He's so sweet I don't care what he calls me."

"So what do I call you?"

"Call me mei mei like Lay, Kris, and Tao do!"

Xiumin pouted. "I wanted to give you a nickname too."

"Stop sulking," you said, turning to pinch his cheeks. "Aw. You're actually kind of cute gege."

"Kind of?" he repeated with a scoff. "Mei mei, I'm freaking adorable."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

As soon as you came into the house you were greeted by silence. Which was odd, considering usually the wolves all ran to hug and kiss you and proclaim how much they missed you plus their undying love for you.

You looked at Xiumin. "Where is everyone?"

He shrugged. "No idea. Maybe they went somewhere."

You rolled your eyes. "No Sherlock. Nice detective work."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter