Wake Up

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I wish this were longer...sigh. Oh hey. Any of you want to know my tumblr? We can be friendssss~}

 

 

"Making a day feel like a minute, with you I'm the main character in a movie. As if I'm about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I've become a hero.

You're perfect to me.

I imagine, how would it be like if we were together?

If only you say okay, everything is perfect. Oh baby.

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything get in slow motion.

Tell me, if this is love."

"Why are you singing to Angel?" asked Baekhyun as he came into your room, sitting on the side of the bed.

D.O. shrugged. "She always told me how much she loved my singing. I was always to embarrassed to sing for her, though. So I'm singing to her now."

Baekhyun rose an eyebrow. "It sounded like a lullaby. Do you want her to wake up?"

The other boy rolled his eyes. "Of course I do. But I'm not going to sing a rock song or some to her. Especially when she's like this," he murmured, running his fingers through your hair. "So I figured something calming was best."

"I'm sure she heard it," Baekhyun offered with a kind smile towards his friend. D.O. nodded, heaving a sigh. Baekhyun did the same. "I know. I wish she would wake up too. It's been four days already. I miss her." He leaned down to kiss your forehead. "Come back to us, Angel Eyes."

D.O. smiled down at you. "I miss you too," he whispered, giving your hand a squeeze and pecking your lips lightly when Baekhyun pulled away.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

You had been asleep for five days when INFINITE came to visit you, Sunggyu included. The wolves nearly had his throat until INFINITE stopped them, telling them that they had sorted it all out. Sunggyu was harmless now anyway without his powers.

"I want to apologize," Sunggyu mutttered. "I'm very, truely sorry. I really am. And I feel like ." The wolves nodded to each other, letting him up.

"Can you do anything?" Tao asked anxiously. "Your powers are restored, right?"

Dongwoo nodded. "They are. But...she's going to be out for as long as her mind needs her to be. Have you been talking to her?"

Tao nodded. "We have. But she doesn't respond. I think the only thing she responds to is when we hug her before we go to bed."

Sunggyu tilted his head. "She responds to affection?"

"Kind of. But she doesn't do anything when we...er..." He blushed. "Kiss her."

"I'm not sure then," Dongwoo said with an apologetic dip of his head. "Mianhae."

Tao shrugged. "It's okay. She'll wake up when she wakes up. That's the way I see it."

Hoya waved his hand over your face, trying to read your aura. "Her power's been restored as well. She should wake up any second now. If she doesn't wake up within the next two days, call us."

"You're leaving?" Xiumin asked as he watched the boys file out of your room.

"Yeah," said Sungyeol. "We have a schedule. We'll be back to see her again if she doesn't wake up tomorrow."

"Bye hyungs and Sungjong," Tao said as he waved, watching as they went out. Then he went to your bedside to take his daily ten minutes with you. "Mei mei," he whispered, eyes softening.

Xiumin cast a glance at the two of you before leaving, a small smile on his face.

"Mei mei, wake up," Tao whispered. "Please wake up. I miss you. I miss you so much." He crawled into your bed beside of you on his side, wrapping his arms around your waist lightly. You turned towards him in your sleep, and Tao smiled a tiny bit, staring at your face. He reached one hand out to gently caress your face. "Wake up. I need you. We all need you. Can't you see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter