Sing For Me

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Uwah, sorry for not updating XD Really, sorry. I've been busy~ Also, this is another date chapter. This one goes out to umma D.O.! And usually I edit a photo with them having yellow eyes and a quote, but there are 2 problems here. One: My editing force isn't with me today, so his eyes kept coming out weird. Two: the shop I got my poster from has a rule that I have to use the poster for 3 weeks straight. So sorry~}

 

 

"Can't I just sleep?" you grumbled, burying your face into your pillow.

"Ani," replied D.O., who was lying next to you. "You have a doctor's appointment this morning baby doll. You have to go so I know you're okay and healthy. I'm taking you today too then we'll have the rest of the day together."

You heaved a long sigh. "But oppa, what about my lessons today?"

"Who do you have them with?"

"Dongwoo oppa."

"Yeah no. You're still not going."

"I'm still not getting out of bed," you replied.

There was a pause. Then, he spoke. "Baby doll if you don't get up in five seconds I'll punish you."

Cracking a smile, you asked, "What's the punishment?"

"It's been five seconds," he declared, grabbing your shoulders and turning you onto your back. Before you could make a noise of protest, he crashed his lips against yours hungrily. His shoulders were pressing into yours, one of his hands going into your hair and the other to the small of your back to press you closer to him. He growled deep in his throat. "Baby doll~" You gasped against his lips, fingers tangling into his dark hair.

Then he pulled back with a smirk. "This is your punishment."

"I get it," you whined playfully. His hands were still holding you to him, so you squirmed to get out of his grip. "I'll get up now so let me go."

"Ani," he chuckled, eyes tracing over your features. "Actually, now that I've started your punishment, I kind of don't want to end it..." He put his lips to yours again. Your eyes were open this time since you were trying to push him back. You realized, for the first time, that D.O. never closed his eyes. They were heavily lidded, yes, but not closed. They were carefully watching you, and you loved it.

"Oppa?" you asked as he traced butterfly kisses along your jaw.

"Hm?"

"...is tonight a full moon?"

"I haven't showed you my Mark yet," he whispered, his breath hot on your neck, sending shivers down your spine. "If you want, you can try and find it and find out for yourself."

You gave him a look, pushing him back lightly. "ert. Now get off of me."

"Aish," he muttered, rolling his eyes. "You can't fight me forever baby doll. One day, you're going to give in to me."  He winked, and you threw a pillow at him.

"Stop being a ert!" you called over your shoulder as you headed to the bathroom.

"I can help you shower~" But you'd already slammed the door and locked it, but you could hear D.O. cackling on the other side.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Hm..." said the doctor as he took your pulse.

"What?" D.O. asked nervously.

"Elise, your heart rate's a little faster than usual. But I don't think you'll need to worry about it. It's just a bit odd is all."

"Are you sure?!" demanded D.O. with wide eyes.

You rolled your eyes. "Oppa, you're acting like it's your heart."

He flashed a smile. "Baby doll, my heart is your heart, so your heart is my heart."

You made a face at him. "Aigoo...oppa, that's just cheesy."

The doctor chuckled, scribbling something down on a clipboard. "Well you're done for the day. You know when your next appointment is, right?"

"Ne. I have it written down."

"Good. Well have a good day." He exited the room.

D.O. put his hands underneath your arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter