Spring Ball (Part I)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: 2 more exams then I'm free~~}

 

Sehun pulled up to the school, turning a bit sharp when he went to park.

Students dressed in black attire filtered through the doors, smiling and laughing. You could hear a distant thud of music in the background, some English song.

Sehun and Tao were already swaying slightly, eager to get in.

The three of you followed everyone else through the doors, the music getting much louder.

The dance was in the gym, and for the past few days, you and a few others had spent most of your time decorating the place. You admired your work proudly. Damn you did a good job.

The boys were practically itching to dance, Sehun's hand twitching in yours.

You grinned, tugging Sehun into the thrall of dancers. "Dance with me Sehunnnie oppa!"

He flashed you a grin, letting you drag him, leaving Tao behind.

The two of you danced like most teenagers--minus the grinding--jumping and laughing. Tao frowned, joining your jumping.

"Kai hyung would love this," sighed Sehun. "He always danced in the middle of the people. It was really cool."

You tilted your head to the side. "Oppa, aren't you a good dancer too?"

He turned light pink. "Well...um, I, uh--"

You slightly nudged him towards the group of people. "Show 'em what you got."

Sehun looked at you with wide eyes.

Tao nodded in encouragement. "Do it. You're a good dancer."

"For me?" you asked, pouting.

He sighed, turning and straightening up.

"Make me proud," you laughed, winking and pushing him.

Sehun went into the group of students, who willingly made a circle around him expectantly.

Sehun began to move to the music, trying to remember the way Kai would move with that attractive look in his eyes. Of course, he was only trying to impress you. He didn't give a damn about the other students that watched him in awe.

But you watched, feeling a sort of possessive pride over him, knowing he was yours.

He returned, his face bright red.

"It was cool!" Tao said, giving him a thumbs-up. "Jjang!"

You smiled at him. "You looked really cool out there oppa. Gege wasn't lying!" You laughed lightly, and Sehun kissed your forehead, making you cut off mid-laugh.

He gave you a quick hug. "Gomawo. I would've never had the guts to do that on my own."

"Yeah, well, looks like you've got some competition," noted Tao, looking back at the group of students.

The both of you turned to see none other than Lee Taemin dancing, just like he did at the club on Kai's birthday.

Girls glanced at him, giggling, before looking away.

But Taemin, much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter