Reading The Journal

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: So...I lost like, 7 subbies. Don't know why but I'm sorry ='[ If I do anything to upset you guys, tell me, 'kay? Believe it or not, I read all the comments~}

 

 

You yawned, stretching out on your bed as you read. Recently, you'd been getting further and further into the journal. Most of it was aimless ramblings about how Monday was, but sometimes there was some really cool stuff.

 

October 23rd

8:43 PM

Dear journal,

 

Guess what?! Today I found out that I was pregnant again! Of course, I haven't told Takaya yet. He'll be estatic, I'm sure!

I can hardly contain my excitement! But I've only been pregnant one week, so I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Ellison will want to know, I'm sure.

But I think it'll be a girl...Why? I've had some strange dreams these past few days. But I have to leave soon, so I'll tell you about them some other time. For now, I must leave.

 

Sincerely,

Minhye

 

You blinked. That entry...was talking about you, right? You quickly counted the months in your head. It would've been about nine months before you were born, so it had to be you.

Quickly, you turned the page.

 

October 26th

9:55 AM

Dear journal,

 

I keep having the dreams. Oh yeah, I haven't told you about the dreams yet, have I? Don't worry, they're not nightmares. They're actually quite good dreams. They give me a lot of hope for my baby girl. Because of these dreams, I'm certain it's a girl.

It's a very beautiful day in the dream. I'm not there physically, but my spirit is. That was when I realized I'll die before this day comes. I can see a beautiful girl with dark green eyes and long thick hair sitting in a park. She's smiling, and I know she's my daughter.

She's sitting with a boy, but I can't see him. They're very close though, and I think they're in love. She has her head on his shoulder and he has one arm around her waist, and the other is grasping her hand. I can tell he's one of us. A sorcerer. They're just talking to each other.

"It's already March," she mused. "That means your birthday's coming up."

"Yeah," he sighed. "We're spending it together, right?"

"Of course oppa." She laughed and kissed his nose. He smiles in response and pulls her to him. The scene is so cute, and I'm happy my daughter will have a wonderful partner. Just by looking, I realize he's the one meant to guide her through life. My mom told me about people like this. The longer I look at them, the more I can see a silver aura surrounding them, almost like a rope that ties them together.

This boy who was born in March and is older than my daughter...I think he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter