Hot Springs

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Filler chapter, mianhae~}

 

 

"Where are we going?" you asked Chanyeol, who had his hands over your eyes.

"It's a surprise," he whispered.

"Why do I have the feeling I'm going to end up tripping because I can't see?"

"Because you're clumsy," offered Kai.

"Always helpful, aren't you Kai?" you asked sarcastically, placing your hands over Chanyeol's as if to steady yourself.

"Only for you babe." Then you heard a loud, "Ow!" as someone hit him.

"Who hit Jongie oppa?" you asked curiously.

"Me, mei mei," Luhan said.

"Thank you Lulu ge. I'll make sure to give you the biggest piece of cake next time I make one."

He chuckled. "Thank you."

Suddenly you felt heart, sort of like steam or something. You could feel yourself starting to sweat. Then you had a feeling you knew where you were. "Let me guess," you said with a smile. "Hot springs?"

Chanyeol removed his hands and grinned at you. "How'd you know?"

"I grew up here, remember?" you reminded. "Plus the heat gave it away." You looked around. You were in a waiting room. A fairly empty one. You the wolves. "Isn't there anyone else here?"

"We may or may not have rented it out," Suho admitted, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

You made a face at him. "You guys need to stop spending money like it's nothing."

"We're sowwy," said Sehun, coming up beside you and pouting. "We just want to make you happy jagi. Are you mad?"

You ruffled his hair, reaching up on your tippy toes because of his height. "Aigoo. I could never be mad at you guys, could I?" You grinned at them. "Well, I'm going to go change." You started towards the locker rooms, but then stopped and turned around again. "Why did you guys choose the hot springs when they're separated by male and female? These are baths."

A few of them blushed and looked away while others smirked at you. You just narrowed your eyes at them. "I'm going to go now."

You headed to the locker room and changed out of your clothes, wrapping a towel around your hair then around your torso. Then you headed out to the spring, removing your towel and sinking into the relaxing warm water. It felt nice and relaxing. You sighed in content, letting your head fall against the edge. You could use a nap right about now...

So you let your eyes fall shut.

Only to have your peace interrupted by voices. They sounded close, and you figured the boys were just heading out to the male spring on the other side of the wall. Until, that is, you felt eyes on you.

Your eyes snapped open to see a very flustered looking Lay staring at you with wide eyes, a towel wrapped around his waist. Your own eyes widened past the size of D.O.'s and you squealed a little, crossing your arms over your chest protectively. "LAY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

He blinked rapidly and started stuttering. "I-I...well, um, I-I j-just..."

"Look away!" you yelled. Lay spun around quickly. So fast, in fact, that he slipped on the water that was on the deck. You shut your eyes as you heard a loud splash. Lay had fallen in.

He resurfaced, sputterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter