YOU LIVE WITH 12 GUYS?!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Annyeong! I'm co-authoring a story! It's a summer EXO-You story called Chasing The Waves (<-click) Check it out please!}

 

Taemin stayed a far enough distance in between him and Sehun's car.

He chewed on his lip in frustration as he lost the flashy sports car. "Aish!"

Then he spotted it going into a set of gates. Quick as he could, he hopped out of his car and snuck in through the gates behind the car.

"Is she hanging out with them for a little bit?" he wondered aloud.

Tao opened the door for you and immediately took your hand, lacing his fingers through yours. You didn't protest, and Sehun took your other hand, both of them leading you into the house.

"What on earth?" Taemin crept closer.

"Wait," said Sehun suddenly, halting. You and Tao looked at him curiously. "I think I heard something."

Tao tilted his head to the side, listening.

Taemin held his breath.

"What?" you asked.

Sehun shook his head. "It's probably just an animal or something. Let's go in. I'm tired."

Is she sleeping over?! Taemin was shocked. How far had you gone with your boyfriend?!

You went inside the house with the two wolves.

Taemin glanced at the huge house. There had to be an opening somewhere...

A voice in his head told him that this wasn't right. One didn't just barge into people's houses because they were curious. But there was an even louder voice that wanted to know what your relationship with Sehun and Tao was...and that guy you kissed at the club.

He went to a side door quietly as possible. But to him every step he took sounded like cannon fire in his ears. He turned the knob, holding his breath.

Much to his surprise, it opened.

Seriously? The first door he tried? It had to be too good to be true...

But he didn't care. Taemin slipped inside, only to find himself in a dark room. He couldn't tell what kind of room it was. Slowly, he felt his way through the room and found another door. He cracked it open, light spilling into the room. Looks like he was in a laundary room.

He could hear voices and tried to follow the noise.

He found it all right.

There were multiple voices, all male, speaking over the TV. Taemin could barely make out your voice among them.

"Why didn't you beat the living out of him when he tried to talk to her?"

"He said he'd leave me alone!" you grumbled.

Taemin realized they were talking about him.

"That's not a valid excuse mei mei."

"Yeobo, promise us you'll never dance with anyone again but us, araso?"

Us? Yeobo?

Taemin was getting very confused. Just as he took another step, he stubbed his toe on a table he hadn't realized was there. He bit back a yelp of pain, but you still heard the noise the table made as it moved.

"The hell?"

"Sehun, didn't you say you heard something earlier?"

"Ne."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter